Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong - Page 5

Poll

How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Patha chala...hum log yahan Jag-Anandi, Jag-Gauri karte rahe aur wahan Anandi-Gauri ek team bana le 😆...Now won't that be a Dhamakedaar twist !! 😆 Uma had nicknamed this jodi as An-Gaari (Anandi-Gauri) 🤣

wow 🤣phir jagya kaa kyaa hogaa😆hey best of luck 4 ur exam , fin mgt, one of my fav subjects, hope u do well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your wishes Anmol 😊 mera dimag ghum raha hai !! Stocks, Bonds geee...I am not a finance person...
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Well I am happy being in the minority, doesn't matter what other's think about this situation as I said perspectives always differ...as far as I see it...apart from Jag's arrogant attitude, he is not wrong at all...coz he never loved Anandi and he is really into Gauri and I believe he loves her ! 😊 

all d best for ur exams😊
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all the best for your exams divmath👍🏼
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆
😆

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes he is 58 [86.57%]
No he is not 9 [13.43%]
I m confused 0 [0.00%]
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

all d best for ur exams😊

Thanks 😊
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

all the best for your exams divmath👍🏼

Thanks vik rocks... Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well i don't oppose anybody's opinion. you guyz are right. it's just that i don't believe jag at all. when this show took it's first leap i was damn confident that jag would start chasing another girl. it came as a shock for me to see him going nuts over anandi. i just couldn't believe my eyes that he waited for 5 years for her & was so crazy about her. 

one thing was for sure that he would start staring at girls who wore modern dresses. at the time where he was staring at the girl the first time he went with bhairon. gauri is modern in her thinking too. in dress up sense she is at least modern than anandi though she doesn't dress up in jeans or anything else. 

it's just that i can't digest the fact that jag will remain loyal to gauri throughout his life. just like he was shown going crazy for anandi once upon a time, what if the CVs show him later on ignoring gauri too 
a loyalty test should be conducted for jag🤪what if a girl even more modern starts chasing jag. if he ignores the new girl & still stays loyal to gauri then only i'll believe that he loves her otherwise no way! LOL!😆

yes, he doesn't want to lose gauri & thus is hiding the truth from her. but how long? is he thinking of marrying her without telling the truth to her. i know jag & gauri look nice with each other. they share a great chemisty on screen but jag truly doesn't deserve her. i'm waiting for that day gauri will get to know the truth & dump him😈

i don't like jag's attitude towards anybody. i wonder will he be nice towards his patients especially those who are illiterate or a villager🤔sorry my POV...

I agree with your point of view that Jagya is not loyal.
He likes changes... When they were kids, Anandi was the brightest Beendni in the whole village, so he was extremely proud and happy that he has the most intelligent bride. When thay grew up he liked her because he was convinced that no other woman is bright as Anandi (ofcourse because of limited exposure). Later when he went to Mumbai, he found Gauri who had modern thoughts and shared a good compatibility. He surely likes Gauri today, bse mentally they are at par with each other.
But should a day come when Jagya is lot more pogressive than Gauri, he wouldn't hesitate to leave gauri for another attractive/ modern thinking lady.
if he was a true lover, he should asked Anandi to join him in Mumbai right in the first year and asked her to develop herself and Anandi was surely capable to do that.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well i don't oppose anybody's opinion. you guyz are right. it's just that i don't believe jag at all. when this show took it's first leap i was damn confident that jag would start chasing another girl. it came as a shock for me to see him going nuts over anandi. i just couldn't believe my eyes that he waited for 5 years for her & was so crazy about her. 

one thing was for sure that he would start staring at girls who wore modern dresses. at the time where he was staring at the girl the first time he went with bhairon. gauri is modern in her thinking too. in dress up sense she is at least modern than anandi though she doesn't dress up in jeans or anything else. 

it's just that i can't digest the fact that jag will remain loyal to gauri throughout his life. just like he was shown going crazy for anandi once upon a time, what if the CVs show him later on ignoring gauri too 
a loyalty test should be conducted for jag🤪what if a girl even more modern starts chasing jag. if he ignores the new girl & still stays loyal to gauri then only i'll believe that he loves her otherwise no way! LOL!😆

yes, he doesn't want to lose gauri & thus is hiding the truth from her. but how long? is he thinking of marrying her without telling the truth to her. i know jag & gauri look nice with each other. they share a great chemisty on screen but jag truly doesn't deserve her. i'm waiting for that day gauri will get to know the truth & dump him😈

i don't like jag's attitude towards anybody. i wonder will he be nice towards his patients especially those who are illiterate or a villager🤔sorry my POV...

hi but yaar i feel he truly loves gauri
and remember , gauri is also not exactly modern, hi fi.
she is a simple girl, came from a village background but had big dreams of education
she is just the type of girl jagdish wanted , i dont think he can fall with any other girl now
dont think he will leave gauri,
it was a very tough decision 4 him, initially he tried not to fall in love with her but then he could not control his emotions
but if he does as u say, then his character goes to dustbin , i will treat him as a villian then, till now we can still defend jagya cos of child marriage
but if he goes back to anandi, or any other girl , then he id dead 4 me😡
divmath thumbnail
I agree with you Anmol...even I feel Jagya truly loves Gauri and he will not go after other girls...coz modernity as such was not exactly the reason for him falling in love...it was a combination of simplicity, forward thinking and beauty all three put together...Gauri is the most ideal girl anybody would want...specially a guy like Jagya...and also Jagya fell in love with Gauri gradually, at first they were just friends..then he was attracted towards her...he also tried to avoid her...but then finally gave in...so for me yes Jagya loves Gauri truly...and I really hope they stay together forever 😳😉 Edited by divmath - 12 years ago