•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I just wanted to share my thought with you all. It's about how Guddu and Runjhun outlook towards life is.
They both have totally different ideas at reacting to a situation. Guddu's view is to react immediately with violence - fight first then ask questions later- its the way he has lived for a long time and it will take a while for this badman attitude to calm down.He has a bad temper and it has developed to become part of him because it's this same anger that he is nurturing that made him survive in the world so far. To him life is survival of the fittest because it is how he had to live after leaving his father's home.
Runjun's view is to leave people -let them say what they want - she has a meek attitude which Guddu will never understand because to him it's this same attitude that allows the uncles and aunts to walk all over her. Her attitude is to forgive and forget as she is grateful to have so much in life (even though it is barely anything at all) without her parents being around for her. She has grown up with this mentality of being grateful to her mean aunts and uncles because they have given her a place in their (amma's) home - they are the only people she can call family because she doesn't have a brother or father or mother. Amma has been a mother figure to her for god knows how long and like any typical child -they will always try to please their parents. This applies to us also - this show relates to a lot of real life situations that i can think about.
I love how the writers portray two totally different characters and are showing us how one will affect the other in situations.
After this long lecture - i will say that i kinda side with Guddu- I could never understand this concept of forgive and forget- i always believe to stand up for your rights but that is just how i am.

Cheers 
Oma.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Oma (if I can call u that),

Nice post. I agree to everything that you said.
  Thanks for sharing that something about you too.

I like both Guddu and Runjhun. Both are right in their spaces, atleast from today episode. I still wish she didn't bring in Amma in the discussion .. but like you yourself have written, we can find ourselves in such situations .. and I do too. Sometimes knowing everything, we do make mistakes ... that is how I consider what Runjhun did today. I cannot completely fault her. 

Both come from such different backgrounds. They just have just each other (in reality). For neither of them it was easy growing-up. One slogged with her mama-mamis, and the other slogged with the big bad world. One is despaired to see the bad side of the other and the other so wants to be seen as the good-at-heart person. Whom can we fault .. really no one. Still, I felt bad for Guddu more today. 

CVs of this show definitely are doing a GREAT job... totally AWESOME. Had never seen any show where they dealt with human emotions at this level.. they seem to be showing all the angle related to a single decision. While other shows show emotions at superficial level, this one shows it at its raw-est form with such great depth to it. They have been doing it for so many days consistently and this is no mean feat !!!! 👏

Kitty K, great post.  I agree with both you and Bee that we all can relate to some of the emotions shown here. That is the reason we are hooked on this show.

We are all judgemental in one situation or another depending on our experiences and perspective.  And we are all reactive, again for the same reasons.

I can hold it back for a long time, but when someone catches me at a wrong time or moment, I can easily see myself go ballistic or give someone a (BIG) piece of my mind.

You watch the show and get the feeling that some this happens to us all at one point or another, in our marriages, in our interaction with parents, siblings, etc.
Originally posted by bee5

Oma (if I can call u that),

Nice post. I agree to everything that you said.
  Thanks for sharing that something about you too.

I like both Guddu and Runjhun. Both are right in their spaces, atleast from today episode. I still wish she didn't bring in Amma in the discussion .. but like you yourself have written, we can find ourselves in such situations .. and I do too. Sometimes knowing everything, we do make mistakes ... that is how I consider what Runjhun did today. I cannot completely fault her. 

Both come from such different backgrounds. They just have just each other (in reality). For neither of them it was easy growing-up. One slogged with her mama-mamis, and the other slogged with the big bad world. One is despaired to see the bad side of the other and the other so wants to be seen as the good-at-heart person. Whom can we fault .. really no one. Still, I felt bad for Guddu more today. 

CVs of this show definitely are doing a GREAT job... totally AWESOME. Had never seen any show where they dealt with human emotions at this level.. they seem to be showing all the angle related to a single decision. While other shows show emotions at superficial level, this one shows it at its raw-est form with such great depth to it. They have been doing it for so many days consistently and this is no mean feat !!!! 👏

Yes you can call me Oma. 😊 I know the CVs are very impressive right now.