Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sofia Hayat- 'I won't do a topless photoshoot'

Posted: 12 years ago

Sofia Hayat, who stars in the upcoming Hindi film Diary Of A Butterfly, has been grabbing eyeballs with her World Cup appearance and her hot bikini photoshoot. The actress connected with her fans on Rediff chat and sportingly fielded their questions.

Here's the chat transcript for those who missed it:

Sofia Hayat says: Hi. I am here now. Looking forward to chatting with you

KP asked, WHAT YOU LIKE TO BE CALLED A SINGER , OR A SEXY LADY WITH SINGING TALENT

Sofia Hayat answers, I am a true artist, so being called a singer or sexy lady is not to describe who i am. As an artist i am free to express myself in all ways from singing to acting, from glamour to non-glamour.

Image: Sofia Hayat
Photographs: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Sofia Hayat

sara asked, I liked your world Cup Paual hairstyle? How many hours did it take?

Sofia Hayat answers, It took three hours from start to finish and two hours for conceptualisation.

rewrwe asked, Why did you look at Bollywood and not Hollywood? Are you considering South Indian films too?

Sofia Hayat answers, I never considered bollywood. It came after me and i fell in love with India. I would consider any good work.

ag asked, Hey Sofia Liked ur Pics.R u Working in any of the bollywood movies

Sofia Hayat answers, I will be announcing my movies in the next week. Diary of a butterfly would be out in the first week of July.

Photographs: Dave Hogan/Getty Images
Sofia Hayat

AG83 asked, Now a days; lots of celebrities are coming with topless pictures like Vidya Balan; Bipasha Basu etc. What do u think about it? Would you want to do the same if situation requires?

Sofia Hayat answers, I wouldn't do a topless photoshoot. However, I have done a love scene in hollywood that was required. The love-making scene was important to the story. If its just for glamourisation I am against it. Why do we make a big issue of women showing their body when men do it all the time?

anupam asked, Hi Sofi...R u in any kind of relatioship ?

Sofia Hayat answers, Yes, I do have a boyfriend but i keep that part of my life private.

Photographs: Ian Gavan/Getty Images

Sofia Hayat

alphaboy asked, What are you expecting for you in 2011 and coming years?

Sofia Hayat answers, I take each day as it comes. I have a lot of opportunities but have to make sure that i make the right choices for my personal and professional life.

jose asked, Hi, Could you give some tips / startup advice for beginners in the entertainment industry ?

Sofia Hayat answers, Learning your craft.I spent five years studying. Its very important to know different techniques. I still take courses in the spare time in London.

Photographs: Gareth Davies/Getty Images
Sofia Hayat

rewrwe asked, what kind of career are you looking for yourself in Bollywood -- Zeenat Aman or Helen?

Sofia Hayat answers, I don't like to compare myself to other actors because I am versatile. Both were great actresses. I can do both.

jkrulzzz asked, Is there anything in ur life that u feel u shouldn't have done or could have done in a better way?

Sofia Hayat answers, I could have been in bollywood earlier but i wouldn't have the experiences to bring here. I have no regrets and believe in my life has been as its suppose to because who i am now is because of the past good and bad and i love who i am now.

Photographs: Dave Hogan/Getty Images
Sofia Hayat

pawan asked, please answer if there is better substitute to alcohol?

Sofia Hayat answers, Dancing naked in your own room and singing at the top of your voice and loving like you have never been hurt.

sid asked, what u say abt 1 nite stand?its right or wrong?

Sofia Hayat answers, Its only right or wrong in your mind.

Photographs: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
Sofia Hayat

baz asked, which is more important: success or moral?

Sofia Hayat answers, Moral is more important because your success doesn't come to your grave. Morality takes longer but its far greater than success.

Sofia Hayat says, Our time is up.I have to rush for a meeting otherwise i could have stayed all day. Maybe i'l comeback soon. Thank you all so much for your love. i send you all hugs and kisses and peace and love. Sxx

Photographs: Hitesh Harisinghani
Sofia Hayat

Source: Rediff.com

😲😲😲
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 There is hardly anything left to the imagination. Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

There is harly anything left to the imagination.

🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The first picture scared me...i never seen an ugly body like this!!!
Never heard of her..Is she the Indian "Lady Gaga"? You know...using the shock factor as a marketing strategy?

As for the topless comment...for that she would need to make a quick run to Columbia. There's nothing there besides ribs and push up bra if the first picture is any proof. ðŸ¤ª
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

Never heard of her..Is she the Indian "Lady Gaga"? You know...using the shock factor as a marketing strategy?

As for the topless comment...for that she would need to make a quick run to Columbia. There's nothing there besides ribs and push up bra if the first picture is any proof. ðŸ¤ª

Me too...i just saw the pix and made a comment...who is she?😆
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why won't she do a topless shoot? 😆
judging from her clothes, she shouldnt have a problem doing a topless shoot :P there is hardly anything left...
She's not attractive at all. But I do agree when she said this "Why do we make a big issue of women showing their body when men do it all the time?"
_notinuse_ thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she looks scary...Koena looks better than her