NEW-SS-maan&geet .Get ur love before it getlost-1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

NOTE -Hope u guys like it ... this is my first short story ...plzzz guys read and comment...and also plzzz if any mistake avoid ...as am new and this my 1 st exp-rein...of writing on india forum... if u guys like i will continue    ...then ...plzzz read ...thank u  ...hit like if u like 

part -1

The sun is setting & geet is looking at it from the terrace. She sits at the nearby bench, smiles fondly remembering how she would participate in exhibitions with her friend; she would have a great time chatting with him whole day. She was intelligent & confident and he was smart & active. She recollected how many times she was embarrassed by her parent's behavior. He was made to stand out of the gate even to collect notes. Her parents were too protective. geet felt sad & said, "Mom & Dad never had faith in me or were they too protective." She felt sad, because such instances at childhood had made her away from a large circle of friends & especially him. geet felt, "Oh, he is so special to me! We studied in the same college, but I could never confess. He has so much talent, honesty & so much sincerity. Best Personality award winner of the college." geet smiled and with a deep breathe sighed, "I wish u get all that u want & may the best always come to u. I will miss u." Her Parents called and she looked at the sky one more time, closed her eyes asking for her wishes to be fulfilled and went downstairs.

Its going to be midnight maan is standing near the Balcony. He looks at the street outside & said, " All come in our life's and go, we meet so many people, who have such a great impact in our lives, but with time, new people join and old fade away, but few special always stay in our hearts. geet u r more than special." Maan recollects her innocent, straightforward talk. Her behavior & her looks which had no artificial feelings. She was always happy with anyone's success and sad with their failures. She wasn't egoistic but friendly & warm natured. The days when he would come to her house & was made to stand outside the gate. It was geet who had tears filled in her eyes; embarrassed with the way her parents were treating him & other male friends. He knew many for that certain reasons had started moving away from her. maan said, "We were in the same college as well, God she had changed so much. Never gave me a chance to become her close friend. It had become more difficult to tell her that she was the special & most dear friend to me. The whole college would try to talk to me & I could see u going more far from me." Maan  looked up at the stars, "I wish I could be with u forever, but I could never confess. Wish u all the happiness geet. I will miss u a lot." His dadi knocked at the door, & asked if all was fine. He said yes! She lovingly hugged him & wished Good night! maan closed the door and went to sleep.

Geet  enters the college. It's the day of taking their Leaving Certificates, two days back they had got their graduation results. maan came with his group of friends. They were standing in a long queue. There were around 8-9 students in between them in the queue, they felt they couldn't even stand alongside for this last time. As soon as geet reached the office to collect the LC, maan felt a certain sadness, to see her going away from him. geet took her LC and came out of the office she looked at him, his eyes were glued to her, she smiled and he smiled back. As she left the place, he had a grin on his face. geet face was also tensed. They both were emotionally shattered inside; their hearts were broken n on verge of crying.

Geet  walked along with her friends to the near by railway station to boad train to her home. After a while she saw maan coming. Maan use to also take the train to reach home daily. Those secret glances, all those memories started coming back to both of them. Suddenly there was commotion on the station; it seemed a riot had taken place. There seemed a chaos, everyone was afraid as the railways authorities told them to sit inside the station as this was safe. There was no auto or cab nearby. People started calling up their homes but the network was busy. geet &maan were also tensed. All friends started standing together & discussing. geet & maan  stood near each other. This time they didn't speak up. It was around a couple of hours that People started taking a nap.  geet was silently thinking, their friends were listening to radio. maan was looking at her, geet smiled, & maan asked her,

Maan: geet, what r u deeply thinking? Want to inform ur parents?

Geet : I just got the line. I did inform them.

Maan : That's good.

GEET: Have u informed ur parents?

Maan: Ya'.

Both looked down thinking what next to speak up. They couldn't find any thing to start conversation over again''''..

Edited by madhavipatil - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update.
love it.
do continue plz.
thx