Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree vidya and saif in parineeta was very sensual and beautiful..
one more i would like to add.. although its not really a love making scene but i find it really sensual.. that is in the first part of the song "main yaaha hoo yaaha" from veer zaara with shahrukh and preity!! 😳
as a lot have already mentioned, vidya and saif in parineeta were very classy... it was not vulgar at all according to me..

also, i know its not a hardcore lovemaking scene, but i like the way the lamhon ke daaman mein song was shot in jodhaa akbar...it was the song where akbar and jodha consumate the marriage in the end and it was quite beautiful and romantic... 

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vidya her facial expressions are dynamic, natural & realistic no moaning overt gesturing etc.
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what about  Ash and Sunjay Dutt in Shabd

(check out sujnju's expressions there😆😆)
for somereason the link is not working when i am posting it here😕

Edited by Glee - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti Kapoor or Ranjeet  🤔
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I watch all my Bollywood movies with my mom so usually all the *ahem* scenes get forwarded. But she loves Aishwarya and Hrithik and she didn't forward In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein and I thought that was beautifully done. Aiswarya looked amazing there!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know Saif and Vidya looked smoking...I was literally had goosebumps and I was like blushing throughout lol🤣 it was amazing and yeah I actually think the scene between Kareena and Saif in Kurbaan was good as well. PC in Fashion with Arbaaz was great as well...Vidya and Arshad man...what chemistry☺️
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I haven't seen many BW ones but I love one in a TV show MJHT between Mayank & Nupur. It was so aesthetic, their expressions were so serene, tender and beautiful...it was heaven. Seen nothing like that in my life. 😍

Wish to see a Shahid-PC one like that in their new movie. <3 ;)
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
Anyone seen Mumbai Matinee with Rahul Bose ..😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg. Saif and Vidya in Parineeta, that was HOT stuff. 
most of the sexual stuff was in the facial expressions, which was really... like really hot.