Who can make a lovemaking scene look damn good?

Posted: 12 years ago
😆😆😆  Well, some of our favorites have attempted to do lovemaking scenes in Bollywood films and push the envelope.  But, who makes it look damn good and can do it with ease?  Emraan Hashmi was known as the serial kisser once and he did a lot of intimate scenes with Malika in Murder.  😉  But, so many others have pushed the envelope - Biphasa Basu in Jism, Aish/Hritik in Dhoom 2 (that kiss, but I know it wasn't that extreme, however it caused a huge controversy), Vidya Balan/Arshad Warsi in Ishqiya, Priyanka in 7 Khoon Maaf, etc.  The list is endless!  But, my question is, who do you think can make a lovemaking scene look damn good and convincing?!

Please share your thoughts.  👏👏👏😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 i don't know, I fast forward all of them!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IDK, but Vidya sure does a lot of em! 😆

Originally posted by: beboholic

😆 i don't know, I fast forward all of them!

Howcome?  😉  Does it make you feel uncomfortable?  😛
The best love-making scene i have seen in bollywood is the one between Vidya and Saif in Parineeta. I honestly lost my breath, that's how sensual, soft and elegant it was. 

My second favourite is between Arshad and Vidya in Ishkiya, man it was raw, rough and so so hot. Amazing! 

It's funny how both of these scenes have Vidya in them 😆, but thats because I feel that she is a sensual woman herself. She doesnt express it it by doing item numbers or jiggling her boobs but just through brilliant expressions and body language. She is one heck of a woman! 
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Parineeta one is one of my fav too
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

The best love-making scene i have seen in bollywood is the one between Vidya and Saif in Parineeta. I honestly lost my breath, that's how sensual, soft and elegant it was. 

My second favourite is between Arshad and Vidya in Ishkiya, man it was raw, rough and so so hot. Amazing! 

It's funny how both of these scenes have Vidya in them 😆, but thats because I feel that she is a sensual woman herself. She doesnt express it it by doing item numbers or jiggling her boobs but just through brilliant expressions and body language. She is one heck of a woman! 

I know who you are taking about ji😆😉
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Priyanka in Fashion, the one with Arjan, it was so hot and all others with akki in andaaz and aitraaz
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

👏 I don't know why Vidya is not considered sexy by many. Maybe because she's not the typical mould of bollywood actresses. She seems more like a real women, not a girl. She sort of reminds me of Kate Winslet.
Pandora - I agree, she is definitely a unique woman and just not s showpiece. and it's so sad that she's not even considered as a bollywood star. Just look at the banners of this sections, I didnt see Vidya anywhere on them. Bollywood is indeed all about glitz and glamour and definitely not about substance.

LovePC - 😆 I wasnt just talking about her, I was talking about all the barbie dolls of bollywood who think that showing skin=sexy. and yes I agree, that PC Akki scene was smokin hot!