Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nandami/[email protected] Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 (Page 9)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
 They both have won Dada Saheb Phalke Award Shocked Srsly and Gaurav also Shocked  Who else has won the awrd Confused I  wanna know !

Congrats to all the three Big smile Especially Gaurav Big smile 

Edited by divy609 - 04 May 2011 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Congrats to all junta who havewon this award. Earlier only Rashmi gotawatds, looks like shadi ke baad nandish ki kismet bhi change ho gayi hai. Despite any acting skills he is getting an award! I have a suspicion that these are popular awards, which have no relation to acting skills especially in the case of nandish and lately Rashmi,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojarunima_LUITtiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Congrats to all junta who havewon this award. Earlier only Rashmi gotawatds, looks like shadi ke baad nandish ki kismet bhi change ho gayi hai. Despite any acting skills he is getting an award! I have a suspicion that these are popular awards, which have no relation to acting skills especially in the case of nandish and lately Rashmi,

especially in case of nandish and LATELY Rashmi.
Chalo nandish ko maan sakte hai par what does mean lately Rashmi.
watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by watchserial

especially in case of nandish and LATELY Rashmi.
Chalo nandish ko maan sakte hai par what does mean lately Rashmi.

I think you don't want to understand. I wrote simple words that mean recently rashmis acting has not been as great as she did before. Infact she does not act well at all now a days. But since these are from 2010 it's okay.

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ladybird9

i cant tell a child who uses iternet to play games the imp of interet can i..same goes for u..plzz dont raise useless issues just for the sake of arguement...IF  is a newtrk for ppl 2 interact and not 2 search for news ufff i want 2 pull my hairss i want yahoo icon here...LOL i'm not really gg 2 continue 2 encourage ur silly points..but i will gv a closing statement...

If want 2 find any news chk google not IF if u can learn this much today enoughLOL meri jeevan dhanya hoge aage ohir kabhe mulaaqaat huve...and mere mood raha ke mei kuch samjhavu i will teach u somethig else useful n imp...tata had waving...zooommm no where in sught runing away for my life..2 remain saneLOL

ROFLur sense of self appreciation is amazing..!! And ok teacherji.. i will be an obedient student and heed to ur message and only use IF for networking and Google for searching... i wont open my eyes and see the home page of IF for latest developments in the entertainment world of India...n i will advice ppl to use google only..for such search... tho i m on IF and an IFian.. batoring. .GYAAN ROFL

Even i m so dhanya to meet such an elite enormously educated and INFORMED and WELL RESEARCHED oops GOOGLE searched person... ROFL who can see the evidence in front of their eyes..but who believe that instead of using brains..use google...ROFL

Shishya jiD'oh, pen ko kaye tareeke se use karsakte hai, koi usko likne ke use karengey koi usko ornamentally pocket mein rakhengey Big smile...inanycase i can see u I didnt really do a good job trying 2 explain the imp of my uncle i mean goglejiEmbarrassedLOLLOL..no worries..Smile.the world is not gg 2 break loose...ROFLfor ur information...I look upto other websites for entertanment news.WinkWinkWinkWink.i am not gg 2 reveal it here and give IF a run for its money.Approve.I use IF to interact with my friends HugHeartn do masti PartyDancingand mayb in the bargain discuss some soaps too.TongueLOLLOLLOL.I am quite happy IF is serving tht pupose for me..Big smileI dont need to use it for any other reason..WinkLOLLOL
u r just free 2 use IF yaa GF yaa wht ff for ur needs.LOLLOLLOL.very nice talking to u.Big smile.but havent got any more patience to continue EmbarrassedLOLLOLtataWinkLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

u r just free 2 use IF yaa GF yaa wht ff for ur needs.LOLLOLLOL.very nice talking to u.Big smile.but havent got any more patience to continue EmbarrassedLOLLOLtataLOL

Guruji..so kind of u to come and explain ji Hug n was a pleasure talking with u too..!! N glad to know..u use other source ji... coz u need to ji..!!

M glad i culd exhaust u so soon ji..HugHugHug.. Good day HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyashivani9

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me what awards nandish and rashmi got..ConfusedConfused or were they only present at the eventConfused
IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

They both have won Dada Saheb Phalke Award Shocked Srsly and Gaurav also Shocked  Who else has won the awrd Confused I  wanna know !

Congrats to all the three Big smile Especially Gaurav Big smile 
tell me quickly u r kiddingLOLphalke award for nandmi and gauravConfusedConfused... 

yaar its phalke award... look at the list of the recipientsShocked... stalwarts like balchander, lata mangeshkar, rajkumar...
rashmi and nandish may be good actors and they may be showing the promise...Smile

but people, be fair to those achievers who toiled for decades before being coveted with the prestigeous awardOuchOuch
even a rumor would be unfairSleepy

Edited by IisBliss - 04 May 2011 at 11:07am

tiny15

Go to top