Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nandami/[email protected] Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 (Page 8)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ladybird9

darling i dont strain my brain with useless unnecessary facts..i use my resources n tht my Google uncle ready 2 ready 24/7..365/x...i wanted 2 give those fig to appr 2 show u wht tht grain refined salt meantLOL i mean tht tiny weeny 5lakhs 2 a billions which is proabably more tham my estimate of 1.72...D'oh  yeh bhe mujhey he batana padaDisapproveSleepyLOL

And despite of knowing what that grain of refined salt meant...ur still on IF...such a tragedy... na?? DisapproveSleepyLOL

ohh noooROFL i caant believe u want to know thisD'oh

darling google is famous for searching news whilst IF is not ..tht  was our agrument.naa.yeh naye tactics kya hai, diverting the topicWink.ohh koi mujhey bachaooo bhale ka zamaaana nahin raha..LOL ram he rakheyROFL

Edited by ladybird9 - 04 May 2011 at 4:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

arrey wahi toh mei keh rahe theee alag hai..stdsLOLLOLLOL btw unko kya award milaaa definately not phalke award..its somekind of toyish award with no value tht was very sad bachaa will b happy with a toy, but bade aadmaein khush hogaa jab usee sach much kaa car mila ho...so the condition of the ppl who won tht awrd is like bachasss in front of the real winners of the dada saheb phalke awards so far getting satisifed kuch toh milaLOLLOLLOLLOLsach kahu i am very happy they didnt get the real dada saheb phalke award 2011 coz they r still not worth it..infact no where even in the race...so i am very happy 2 know the news  and i gues each one of us r happy for our reason yeh dekho alag standards for happiness tooo.LOL
LOL

@black.. i agree on this full on Smile

@rest ... well if u think.. .that rani/priyanka/anushka/ranvir/sonakshi/arbaaz/nandami winning these awards is like toy awards...well good for u..LOL
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

darling google is famous for searching news whilst IF is not ..tht  was our agrument.naa.yeh naye tactics kya hai, diverting the topicWink.ohh koi mujhey bachaooo bhale ka zamaaana nahin raha..LOL ram he rakheyROFL

aww dear...this is not fair na...u r changing the basis of the argument...

u said..IF is not reliable enouf...for searching..since i posted the IF link of the awards..LOL

and haww...yaar really google is just famous for searching not for anything else?? Shocked LOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by ruchira23

is this a jokeTongueLOL
The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is an annual award given by the Indian government for lifetime contribution to Indian cinema. It was instituted in 1969 [1], the birth centenary year of Dadasaheb Phalke [2], considered the father of Indian cinema.
when did these both wrk in cinema Wacko
shivani they are considering rashmi's contribution to bhojpuri filmsTongue but wht abt nandish?? how did he got this award without doing any movie??Wacko

Buy 1 get 1 freeeLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yess ruchira well spotted...this is wht i say when i silly discussions abt pictures n video..ut forum ek bhe substantial veer tapasya ke discussion kabhee nahin huvaa ppl apprecaite actors nan n rash once in a blue moon n think they r veeya group n supporters thty i refuted the existence os this group...except having a 10/11/50 pg history of a aprreciation thread where appreciation kam depreciation zyaada hoti hai...i will stoppp...now...
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

aww dear...this is not fair na...u r changing the basis of the argument...

u said..IF is not reliable enouf...for searching..since i posted the IF link of the awards..LOL

and haww...yaar really google is just famous for searching not for anything else?? Shocked LOL

i cant tell a child who uses iternet to play games the imp of interet can i..same goes for u..plzz dont raise useless issues just for the sake of arguement...IF  is a newtrk for ppl 2 interact and not 2 search for news ufff i want 2 pull my hairss i want yahoo icon here...LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm not really gg 2 continue 2 encourage ur silly points..but i will gv a closing statement...If want 2 find any news chk google not IF if u can learn this much today enoughD'ohLOLLOLLOLLOL meri jeevan dhanya hoge aage ohir kabhe mulaaqaat huve...and mere mood raha ke mei kuch samjhavu i will teach u somethig else useful n imp...tata had waving...zooommm no where in sught runing away for my life..2 remain saneLOLLOLLOLLOL
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
on a  serious note nandish is definitely not a good actor even i dont call him an actor now... thats a baizatee for tellywood actors cuz he simply doesnt know how to emote or act.. i would rather say taht the make lead of uttaran is a statue..

he is ok in some scenes but majority hes way bad!!! thts y hes still stuck with this serial!

for rashmi she was good when teh show started now even her acting has gone down in drain!

eve tina is an ok actress.. her acting in fri episode was waayyy bekaar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

i cant tell a child who uses iternet to play games the imp of interet can i..same goes for u..plzz dont raise useless issues just for the sake of arguement...IF  is a newtrk for ppl 2 interact and not 2 search for news ufff i want 2 pull my hairss i want yahoo icon here...LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm not really gg 2 continue 2 encourage ur silly points..but i will gv a closing statement...

If want 2 find any news chk google not IF if u can learn this much today enoughD'ohLOLLOLLOLLOL meri jeevan dhanya hoge aage ohir kabhe mulaaqaat huve...and mere mood raha ke mei kuch samjhavu i will teach u somethig else useful n imp...tata had waving...zooommm no where in sught runing away for my life..2 remain saneLOLLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLur sense of self appreciation is amazing..!! And ok teacherji.. i will be an obedient student and heed to ur message and only use IF for networking and Google for searching... i wont open my eyes and see the home page of IF for latest developments in the entertainment world of India...n i will advice ppl to use google only..for such search... tho i m on IF and an IFian.. batoring. .GYAAN ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Even i m so dhanya to meet such an elite enormously educated and INFORMED and WELL RESEARCHED oops GOOGLE searched person... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL who can see the evidence in front of their eyes..but who believe that instead of using brains..use google...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocoz

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Mods note

Is it so hard to accept a simple fact that two of the actors of Uttaran show hv received these prestigious awards ?..why r we always trying to mix up the reel and real here...In fact true fans of Uttaran should b happy seeing the actors of the show going to such a high platform...whats there to not believe here when pics r clearly indicating everything...if one cannot appreciate the awards then its  better noone is putting accusations on these awards or the winners receiving the awards without any valid source or proof as its against the IF's COC...If one feels awards r not genuine ,then prove a valid source for such accusations but no baseless accusations on awards or any winners will b tolerated here...

Also no personal attacks on each other will b tolerated anymore and this warning goes to both fan grps in this post...if anyone is seen attacking anyone personally then the member will b given an official warning in this post itself

Uttaran Dev team

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAurora.chocozvarun.tapRadhajeeveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyaAlwaysHisJaanarunima_LUITSRKLuvrReallyCool

Go to top