Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nandami/[email protected] Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 (Page 6)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by Armu4eva

tqs for the clarification ArunimaHug  i knew ppl hype info abt these 2 ppl...anyways..so i didnt trust rt from the begining its the most highest award for contribution in cinema...tht itself was enough 2 rule out tht the tile of the thread was not true and misleading as always..Ram he Rakhe..D'ohLOL
LOL

Aww gee..if u r so bothered about the title head, why dun u bother to click on th filmicafe link given in the post itself... and about hyping..well atleast they are worthy of being hyped...Sleepy

ohhooo i dont read all links i do my own relaible searches LOLif google the world's most famous search engineCool cannot give me any info then therez is no value 2 tht news Thumbs Downsamjhe madamLOL..i dont rely on every news thst comeup..i believe in only standard newsSmile

cool down ...LOL...they indeed were at the award function with loads of other stars ...all of them were given somen momento kind of awardsSmile

arrey baba mei cool he hu..i am reading ur commenst got ur points its basically a a toy kind of thing in simpe wrods..which has no value.but just given 2 plzz children..LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@ur beloved Google...

bother to type and find...

about dada saheb phalke academy

chocoz

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

oho y every one is fighting.. teh insider told me that both of them were present and tehy purchased those awards in Buy 1 get 1 free discount offer... so chillax!! Embarrassed

ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaankit111shivani9tiny15

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

oho y every one is fighting.. teh insider told me that both of them were present and tehy purchased those awards in Buy 1 get 1 free discount offer... so chillax!! Embarrassed

ROFLROFL

just like every other award function in the world.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
siyona Senior Member
siyona
siyona

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL
 r u serious farah..??ROFL

shivani9

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyona

ROFLROFL
 r u serious farah..??ROFL

haan haaan pretty serious... stall laga hua thaa wahan.. they just had to purchase those awards.. aur aaj kal discount season bhi hai toh buy 1 get 1 free ki offer bhi lagi thi.. waheen se lia hai uncle and aunty ne!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonashivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

darlingg wake up my standards r diff India forum is not my source of newsLOLLOL reg newspapers they r def not so famous ones...coz if they were google wud show it to me...google is the most reliable search engine for anythinggg..u maynot relate 2 it..coz u probably dont nned 2 use but for me n many others esp in the western world..this is the MahaGuru everyone looks upto to find news info.. Big smile no worries if u cant understand it..yaa dont want to...v can live with our own standards nothing wrong in thtSmile

aww yah we live under the rocks na..so we dun understand.. LOL just coz u live in the western part u apparently know everything... how convenient..!

@IF not being up ur standards...my god..n ur an IF -ian..Shocked what r u doing at a place which is according to u below ur standard???

nyways... doesnt matter.. Nandami were there at the award and got the award with the likes of stellar actresses like Rani Mukherji..n Priyanka Chopra...!! Big smile Thats a Fact..everything else is passe!! Wink

see no worries if u dont realise what a standard means dont tell me India forum is famous than GoogleLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL just imagine any person who uses internet may know google so give me the number of the world population just for a fact from India forum mei se...ur standard for searching for newsLOLLOLLOL n btw tell me how many ppl know IF 5 lakhs in this world...

dont evern try 2 look for tht info on IF..the number of.ppl who know if will b like grain of refined sand in front of the numberof ppl who know google...which will b thousand of billions...btw i hope u r not a 5th yaa 6th kid arguing with me, coz just 2 ket u i'm not a kid and in schoolLOLLOLLOL btw do u know what a billion..is.dont even try chking what a billion is in IF use google u will know..btw can u tell me what percentage of population have have no acess 2 elctricity in the world..again dont try IF, use Google, do u know the total world population...try googleWinkLOLLOL...btw even we both dont really need  these facts rt now...i know where 2 look for them 2 get the correct news..so tell me who is living under rocksWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

and just for a fact the total world population is the total population of humans on the planet Earth, currently estimated to be 6.916165 billion by the United States Census Bureau.[1] so imagine only 25% use internet so tht makes 1.72904125 billion and of these 99.9% of users wud know what google is so tht the standard of Google...btw no offence meant i was only trying 2 educat eu 2 use the best source... we buy best food..we want best houses, we want best edcuation..thst human tendency we want eevrything best for ourselves...but limitation is der..money...not all have money 2 afford it ..yaaa limitation can b intelligence...though having money...so what will a world richest farmer who doesnt eevn kw how 2 give a signature do with the best best laptop hai naaa..but google is accessible 2 all rich and not so rich it can used by all...sorry i am very fond of Google Uncle i cant take an insult of my uncel issilye itna bore kiyaa.ignor eteh whole thing if dont like it yaa whteverEmbarrassed
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

is this a jokeTongueLOL
The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is an annual award given by the Indian government for lifetime contribution to Indian cinema. It was instituted in 1969 [1], the birth centenary year of Dadasaheb Phalke [2], considered the father of Indian cinema.
when did these both wrk in cinema Wacko
shivani they are considering rashmi's contribution to bhojpuri filmsTongue but wht abt nandish?? how did he got this award without doing any movie??Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9tiny15

Go to top