Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nandami/[email protected] Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

tqs for the clarification ArunimaHug  i knew ppl hype info abt these 2 ppl...anyways..so i didnt trust rt from the begining its the most highest award for contribution in cinema...tht itself was enough 2 rule out tht the tile of the thread was not true and misleading as always..Ram he Rakhe..D'ohLOL
LOL

Aww gee..if u r so bothered about the title head, why dun u bother to click on th filmicafe link given in the post itself... and about hyping..well atleast they are worthy of being hyped...Sleepy

Eh lo ji..aab IF ne bhi Title header...'Dada Saheb Phalke Awards' rakh diya..SleepyLOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 May 2011 at 3:34am

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

awww tanu thnx for rememberingBig smile ..thnx for updating ...abt Rohit in Dor forumEmbarrassed...ah well whenver i do chk the den ..I dont find any familiar faces..I m irregular in IF nowadaysConfused

Yeah even i go pretty less in the den these days...been a long time seeing u...! Ur in the dor forum? Smile i missed u there i guess..! Hope to catch ya.. Embarrassed
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
   @all:   Well I just Chked out The IF home page ...n saw tht in Dada saheb Phalke Award Ceremony ...many filmstars were holding awards ...These R sure some Momento type of awards ...

Cos The Real Dada  SaheB Phalke  Award is Just Given To one Single Person ..for Lifelong contribution To Indian Cinema ...N this Month it was anounced that for 2010...K balachander A grt Tamil Movie Director has Got it

Relax LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaIisBlisstiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyona

ohh imitation awardsROFL btw i still didnt get this nandish didnt act in films naaa so how did he get a fim based award..i can understand arshmi probably got for her talent in bhojpuri films she was famous for par nandish ????????????????
i mean seriously..?? they both have not done anything very significant..
they r quite ordinary actors yaa..and their roles..ROFL well everyone knows about that..

yuppp BINGO its truly an enigma,it only means even i can get tht award (if i pull the rt strings)WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLwith no acting background leave alone in films not even on tv..except in life maybTongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

tqs for the clarification ArunimaHug  i knew ppl hype info abt these 2 ppl...anyways..so i didnt trust rt from the begining its the most highest award for contribution in cinema...tht itself was enough 2 rule out tht the tile of the thread was not true and misleading as always..Ram he Rakhe..D'ohLOL
LOL

Aww gee..if u r so bothered about the title head, why dun u bother to click on th filmicafe link given in the post itself... and about hyping..well atleast they are worthy of being hyped...Sleepy

ohhooo i dont read all links i do my own relaible searches WinkLOLLOLLOLif google the world's most famous search engineCool cannot give me any info then therez is no value 2 tht news Thumbs Downsamjhe madamWinkLOLLOLLOL..i dont rely on every news thst comeup..i believe in only standard newsSmile
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

ohh imitation awardsROFL btw i still didnt get this nandish didnt act in films naaa so how did he get a fim based award..i can understand arshmi probably got for her talent in bhojpuri films she was famous for par nandish ????????????????

no no ...here is the fact ...Both of them were at the Award ceremony ...n many stars were there ...almost quite a few of them r holding these small momento type awards ...some baby version by the academy ...many Anushka, rani , Sonakshi , Dharmendra were thre...Well This year mayb for some reason they r handing out multiple smaller awards to popular stars

...But Jesus No ...they hav not won the original AwardLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shivani9tiny15

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

ohhooo i dont read all links i do my own relaible searches WinkLOLLOLLOLif google the world's most famous search engineCool cannot give me any info then therez is no value 2 tht news Thumbs Downsamjhe madamWinkLOLLOLLOL..i dont rely on every news thst comeup..i believe in only standard newsSmile

Aww...and every newspaper has the news...maybe u din find it..dear LOL

n btw.. about the link name..
Eh lo ji..aab IF ne bhi Title header...'Dada Saheb Phalke Awards' rakh diya..SleepyLOL

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOL

ohhooo i dont read all links i do my own relaible searches LOLif google the world's most famous search engineCool cannot give me any info then therez is no value 2 tht news Thumbs Downsamjhe madamLOL..i dont rely on every news thst comeup..i believe in only standard newsSmile

cool down ...LOL...they indeed were at the award function with loads of other stars ...all of them were given somen momento kind of awardsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaveil_of_roses

Go to top