sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 🀣

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gosh some people r soo jealous???πŸ˜†
Its obvious dat rashmi nandish and gaurav all r very gud actors so dey got it... n v should be happy dat d show which v like soo much deir actors got dis prestigious award.. unlike bashing soo talented actors.. deir z a jury to give dese awards n dose people r highly experienced... dey choose d best from indian tv..😊
Edited by priya2904 - 12 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

well for rashmi i can say she is good but Nadish is definitely not teh best in teh tv industry..

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

With nandish woh jaha tak bhee pahucha hai I choose to believe its mother 😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  I second u on tht..😊...anyday its ur parents who primarily give u the impetus 2 b what ur r...

honestly if someone thinks Rashmi is responsible for  Nandish's current status..I feel they r insulting Nandish and his parents yaa mother in this context...its his hardwork tht gave him his recognition..and its natural sometimes ppl tend to cash on someones recognition tht is nothing new and it hasnt happened first time nor will this b the last time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.and btw noone plzz ask me who exploited whoz recognition..i dont knowπŸ˜›πŸ˜› they may b the rt ppl 2 answer it..if they agree they were exploiting each other😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some People are buddu i said jaidatar log kehte hai...
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Some People are buddu i said jaidatar log kehte hai...

both r gr8 actors... only coz of deir hard work dey got it.. not coz of rashmi or nandish😊
It z a way of saying dat my success z coz of my parents or wife...😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

both r gr8 actors... only coz of deir hard work dey got it.. not coz of rashmi or nandish😊
It z a way of saying dat my success z coz of my parents or wife...😊

yeah only the utran couple worked Harddd...other guys r happy sleeping on sets

...these were just awards by the academy to honour industry ppl on d occasion of Dada saheb's Birth centenaryπŸ˜›...πŸ˜•

along with Rani, Soankshi , Priyanka, Rekha Jee, it was nice to see Rashmi who sure is one of the best on TV πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

But Nandish ...haha ...surely he does not count among the really talented Top 10 actors of TV ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...its just a combo package ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

yeah only the utran couple worked Harddd...other guys r happy sleeping on sets

...these were just awards by the academy to honour industry ppl on d occasion of Dada saheb's Birth centenaryπŸ˜›...πŸ˜•

along with Rani, Soankshi , Priyanka, Rekha Jee, it was nice to see Rashmi who sure is one of the best on TV πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

But Nandish ...haha ...surely he does not count among the really talented Top 10 actors of TV ...πŸ˜† ...its just a combo package ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Arunima ur too good with words Combo Package🀣🀣🀣🀣