Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone tell me what awards nandish and rashmi got..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or were they only present at the eventπŸ˜•
IisBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

They both have won Dada Saheb Phalke Award πŸ˜² Srsly and Gaurav also πŸ˜²  Who else has won the awrd πŸ˜• I  wanna know !

Congrats to all the three πŸ˜ƒ Especially Gaurav πŸ˜ƒ 

tell me quickly u r kiddingπŸ˜†phalke award for nandmi and gauravπŸ˜•πŸ˜•... 

yaar its phalke award... look at the list of the recipients😲... stalwarts like balchander, lata mangeshkar, rajkumar...
rashmi and nandish may be good actors and they may be showing the promise...😊

but people, be fair to those achievers who toiled for decades before being coveted with the prestigeous award
even a rumor would be unfairπŸ₯±

Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@all:   Well I just Chked out The IF home page ...n saw tht in Dada saheb Phalke Award Ceremony ...many filmstars were holding awards ...These R sure some Momento type of awards ...

Cos The Real Dada  SaheB Phalke  Award is Just Given To one Single Person ..for Lifelong contribution To Indian Cinema ...N this Month it was anounced that for 2010...K balachander A grt Tamil Movie Director has Got it

Relax πŸ˜†

thanks for the clarification arunima...
but i think its unfair to even spread rumors that they won the award.. πŸ˜† moreso for nandmi 😳
Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

thanks for the clarification arunima...
but i think its unfair to even spread rumors that they won the award.. πŸ˜† moreso for nandmi 😳

Oh really its a rumor..din u see the pics.. 😲..and about the award seems like IF also spread that rumor.. .check this.. πŸ˜†

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Guruji..so kind of u to come and explain ji πŸ€— n was a pleasure talking with u too..!! N glad to know..u use other source ji... coz u need to ji..!!

M glad i culd exhaust u so soon ji..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. Good day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

well done I really needed tht πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I have so much 2 do, more than half my checklist  still needs to b done...par koi baath nahin got 7 days moreπŸ˜ƒ Packing is the worst thingπŸ˜”.i wish everything comes disposable, life wud b so so so easy...😍 still got to buy gifts for all...πŸ€”..uff many more things 2 do...but end result Happy times when i will b home in India amongst all my family membersβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ₯³
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

well done I really needed tht πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I have so much 2 do, more than half my checklist  still needs to b done...par koi baath nahin got 7 days moreπŸ˜ƒ Packing is the worst thingπŸ˜”.i wish everything comes disposable, life wud b so so so easy...😍 still got to buy gifts for all...πŸ€”..uff many more things 2 do...but end result Happy times when i will b home in India amongst all my family members

Welcome to india dear... πŸ€— Hope u have a good time.. πŸ˜Š
shivani9 thumbnail
btw Shishyaji A very Good day to u too.. πŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

btw Shishyaji A very Good day to u too.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear.. πŸ˜Š Happy Journey..! 
shivani9 thumbnail

Welcome to india dear... πŸ€— Hope u have a good time.. πŸ˜Š

awww tht was very sweet πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— surely i will have a gr8 time πŸ˜ƒ but staying only 2 weeks thts the sad part..but will enjoyy maximun then leave for USA😳😳 for a 10 days trip..phir back to IF my second homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i really really wanted 2 b home and go 2 usa but jaana zaruri hai...koi baath nahinn next time.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.i will spend all my 4 weeks in India only guarantee, I wont listen 2 anyoneπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Thanks dear.. πŸ˜Š Happy Journey..! 

Certainly..btw r u in india and how weather like der...our max temp today is 14 deg celcius😊