Nandami/Gaurav@Dada Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

aww dear...this is not fair na...u r changing the basis of the argument...

u said..IF is not reliable enouf...for searching..since i posted the IF link of the awards..πŸ˜†

and haww...yaar really google is just famous for searching not for anything else?? 😲 πŸ˜†

i cant tell a child who uses iternet to play games the imp of interet can i..same goes for u..plzz dont raise useless issues just for the sake of arguement...IF  is a newtrk for ppl 2 interact and not 2 search for news ufff i want 2 pull my hairss i want yahoo icon here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm not really gg 2 continue 2 encourage ur silly points..but i will gv a closing statement...If want 2 find any news chk google not IF if u can learn this much today enoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† meri jeevan dhanya hoge aage ohir kabhe mulaaqaat huve...and mere mood raha ke mei kuch samjhavu i will teach u somethig else useful n imp...tata had waving...zooommm no where in sught runing away for my life..2 remain saneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on a  serious note nandish is definitely not a good actor even i dont call him an actor now... thats a baizatee for tellywood actors cuz he simply doesnt know how to emote or act.. i would rather say taht the make lead of uttaran is a statue..

he is ok in some scenes but majority hes way bad!!! thts y hes still stuck with this serial!

for rashmi she was good when teh show started now even her acting has gone down in drain!

eve tina is an ok actress.. her acting in fri episode was waayyy bekaar!
Originally posted by ladybird9

i cant tell a child who uses iternet to play games the imp of interet can i..same goes for u..plzz dont raise useless issues just for the sake of arguement...IF  is a newtrk for ppl 2 interact and not 2 search for news ufff i want 2 pull my hairss i want yahoo icon here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm not really gg 2 continue 2 encourage ur silly points..but i will gv a closing statement...

If want 2 find any news chk google not IF if u can learn this much today enoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† meri jeevan dhanya hoge aage ohir kabhe mulaaqaat huve...and mere mood raha ke mei kuch samjhavu i will teach u somethig else useful n imp...tata had waving...zooommm no where in sught runing away for my life..2 remain saneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣ur sense of self appreciation is amazing..!! And ok teacherji.. i will be an obedient student and heed to ur message and only use IF for networking and Google for searching... i wont open my eyes and see the home page of IF for latest developments in the entertainment world of India...n i will advice ppl to use google only..for such search... tho i m on IF and an IFian.. batoring. .GYAAN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even i m so dhanya to meet such an elite enormously educated and INFORMED and WELL RESEARCHED oops GOOGLE searched person... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 who can see the evidence in front of their eyes..but who believe that instead of using brains..use google...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mods note

Is it so hard to accept a simple fact that two of the actors of Uttaran show hv received these prestigious awards ?..why r we always trying to mix up the reel and real here...In fact true fans of Uttaran should b happy seeing the actors of the show going to such a high platform...whats there to not believe here when pics r clearly indicating everything...if one cannot appreciate the awards then its  better noone is putting accusations on these awards or the winners receiving the awards without any valid source or proof as its against the IF's COC...If one feels awards r not genuine ,then prove a valid source for such accusations but no baseless accusations on awards or any winners will b tolerated here...

Also no personal attacks on each other will b tolerated anymore and this warning goes to both fan grps in this post...if anyone is seen attacking anyone personally then the member will b given an official warning in this post itself

Uttaran Dev team

They both have won Dada Saheb Phalke Award πŸ˜² Srsly and Gaurav also πŸ˜²  Who else has won the awrd πŸ˜• I  wanna know !

Congrats to all the three πŸ˜ƒ Especially Gaurav πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago
Congrats to all junta who havewon this award. Earlier only Rashmi gotawatds, looks like shadi ke baad nandish ki kismet bhi change ho gayi hai. Despite any acting skills he is getting an award! I have a suspicion that these are popular awards, which have no relation to acting skills especially in the case of nandish and lately Rashmi,
Originally posted by watchserial

Congrats to all junta who havewon this award. Earlier only Rashmi gotawatds, looks like shadi ke baad nandish ki kismet bhi change ho gayi hai. Despite any acting skills he is getting an award! I have a suspicion that these are popular awards, which have no relation to acting skills especially in the case of nandish and lately Rashmi,

especially in case of nandish and LATELY Rashmi.
Chalo nandish ko maan sakte hai par what does mean lately Rashmi.
Originally posted by varun.tap

especially in case of nandish and LATELY Rashmi.
Chalo nandish ko maan sakte hai par what does mean lately Rashmi.

I think you don't want to understand. I wrote simple words that mean recently rashmis acting has not been as great as she did before. Infact she does not act well at all now a days. But since these are from 2010 it's okay.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

🀣ur sense of self appreciation is amazing..!! And ok teacherji.. i will be an obedient student and heed to ur message and only use IF for networking and Google for searching... i wont open my eyes and see the home page of IF for latest developments in the entertainment world of India...n i will advice ppl to use google only..for such search... tho i m on IF and an IFian.. batoring. .GYAAN 🀣

Even i m so dhanya to meet such an elite enormously educated and INFORMED and WELL RESEARCHED oops GOOGLE searched person... 🀣 who can see the evidence in front of their eyes..but who believe that instead of using brains..use google...🀣

Shishya ji, pen ko kaye tareeke se use karsakte hai, koi usko likne ke use karengey koi usko ornamentally pocket mein rakhengey πŸ˜ƒ...inanycase i can see u I didnt really do a good job trying 2 explain the imp of my uncle i mean goglejiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..no worries..😊.the world is not gg 2 break loose...🀣for ur information...I look upto other websites for entertanment news.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.i am not gg 2 reveal it here and give IF a run for its money..I use IF to interact with my friends πŸ€—β€οΈn do masti πŸ₯³and mayb in the bargain discuss some soaps too.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I am quite happy IF is serving tht pupose for me..πŸ˜ƒI dont need to use it for any other reason..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u r just free 2 use IF yaa GF yaa wht ff for ur needs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.very nice talking to u.πŸ˜ƒ.but havent got any more patience to continue πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tataπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

u r just free 2 use IF yaa GF yaa wht ff for ur needs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.very nice talking to u.πŸ˜ƒ.but havent got any more patience to continue πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tataπŸ˜†

Guruji..so kind of u to come and explain ji πŸ€— n was a pleasure talking with u too..!! N glad to know..u use other source ji... coz u need to ji..!!

M glad i culd exhaust u so soon ji..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. Good day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—