Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

tum maanoge nahin meri baath hamaare stndards alag hai, janam samjha karo...u need 2 know won it to find it..i can find it without knowing who won it...once uu know they won it y shud u serach for it...it is imp 2 search when u dont know..btw for ur link u used these words for the search nandish and rashmi at dada saheb phalke awards btw u didnt even give them the credit of winning in the search very badπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw these r my search words...dada saheb phalke award 2011

seen the diff there is a lot of diff in the stds of searching too btw plzz show me the link with tht news from hereπŸ˜ƒ

aare dear...aab aapka search word alag hai..usme main kya karun..πŸ˜†

and it doesnt matter what u think of the award... unhe to award mil hi gaya hai na...πŸ˜† aab aapko aacha lage yah na lage..πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Google vs. IF... aww dear.. u brought in the comparison na... i mean ..u urself know Google is sooo famous... u had to go n get the statistics even πŸ˜† n yet ur on IF ...thats so sad na?? 😭

@Educating... .guess what...i m already educated enouf... so thanks for ur gracious offer honey...! maybe u can use that education of urs...to educate urself a little more...πŸ˜†

darling i dont strain my brain with useless unnecessary facts..i use my resources n tht my Google uncle ready 2 ready 24/7..365/x...i wanted 2 give those fig to appr 2 show u wht tht grain refined salt meantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean tht tiny weeny 5lakhs 2 a billions which is proabably more tham my estimate of 1.72...  yeh bhe mujhey he batana padaπŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

darling i dont strain my brain with useless unnecessary facts..i use my resources n tht my Google uncle ready 2 ready 24/7..365/x...i wanted 2 give those fig to appr 2 show u wht tht grain refined salt meantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean tht tiny weeny 5lakhs 2 a billions which is proabably more tham my estimate of 1.72...  yeh bhe mujhey he batana padaπŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

And despite of knowing what that grain of refined salt meant...ur still on IF...such a tragedy... na?? πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it is Dadasaheb phalke duplicate award
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruchira23

shivani they are considering rashmi's contribution to bhojpuri filmsπŸ˜› but wht abt nandish?? how did he got this award without doing any movie??

Buy 1 get 1 freeeπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

aare dear...aab aapka search word alag hai..usme main kya karun..πŸ˜†

and it doesnt matter what u think of the award... unhe to award mil hi gaya hai na...πŸ˜† aab aapko aacha lage yah na lage..πŸ˜†

arrey wahi toh mei keh rahe theee alag hai..stdsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw unko kya award milaaa definately not phalke award..its somekind of toyish award with no value tht was very sad bachaa will b happy with a toy, but bade aadmaein khush hogaa jab usee sach much kaa car mila ho...so the condition of the ppl who won tht awrd is like bachasss in front of the real winners of the dada saheb phalke awards so far getting satisifed kuch toh milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sach kahu i am very happy they didnt get the real dada saheb phalke award 2011 coz they r still not worth it..infact no where even in the race...so i am very happy 2 know the news  and i gues each one of us r happy for our reason yeh dekho alag standards for happiness tooo.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

And despite of knowing what that grain of refined salt meant...ur still on IF...such a tragedy... na?? πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

ohh nooo🀣 i caant believe u want to know this

darling google is famous for searching news whilst IF is not ..tht  was our agrument.naa.yeh naye tactics kya hai, diverting the topicπŸ˜‰.ohh koi mujhey bachaooo bhale ka zamaaana nahin raha..πŸ˜† ram he rakhey🀣
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

arrey wahi toh mei keh rahe theee alag hai..stdsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw unko kya award milaaa definately not phalke award..its somekind of toyish award with no value tht was very sad bachaa will b happy with a toy, but bade aadmaein khush hogaa jab usee sach much kaa car mila ho...so the condition of the ppl who won tht awrd is like bachasss in front of the real winners of the dada saheb phalke awards so far getting satisifed kuch toh milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sach kahu i am very happy they didnt get the real dada saheb phalke award 2011 coz they r still not worth it..infact no where even in the race...so i am very happy 2 know the news  and i gues each one of us r happy for our reason yeh dekho alag standards for happiness tooo.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

@black.. i agree on this full on 😊

@rest ... well if u think.. .that rani/priyanka/anushka/ranvir/sonakshi/arbaaz/nandami winning these awards is like toy awards...well good for u..πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

ohh nooo🀣 i caant believe u want to know this

darling google is famous for searching news whilst IF is not ..tht  was our agrument.naa.yeh naye tactics kya hai, diverting the topicπŸ˜‰.ohh koi mujhey bachaooo bhale ka zamaaana nahin raha..πŸ˜† ram he rakhey🀣

aww dear...this is not fair na...u r changing the basis of the argument...

u said..IF is not reliable enouf...for searching..since i posted the IF link of the awards..πŸ˜†

and haww...yaar really google is just famous for searching not for anything else?? 😲 πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Buy 1 get 1 freeeπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yess ruchira well spotted...this is wht i say when i silly discussions abt pictures n video..ut forum ek bhe substantial veer tapasya ke discussion kabhee nahin huvaa ppl apprecaite actors nan n rash once in a blue moon n think they r veeya group n supporters thty i refuted the existence os this group...except having a 10/11/50 pg history of a aprreciation thread where appreciation kam depreciation zyaada hoti hai...i will stoppp...now...