Uttaran

Nandami/Gaurav@Dada Saheb Phalke Awards:Mods note PG9 - Page 5

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

cool down ...πŸ˜†...they indeed were at the award function with loads of other stars ...all of them were given somen momento kind of awards😊

arrey baba mei cool he hu..i am reading ur commenst got ur points its basically a a toy kind of thing in simpe wrods..which has no value.but just given 2 plzz children..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
@ur beloved Google...

bother to type and find...

=

about dada saheb phalke academy

http://dadasahebphalkeacademy.org/

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

oho y every one is fighting.. teh insider told me that both of them were present and tehy purchased those awards in Buy 1 get 1 free discount offer... so chillax!! πŸ˜³

🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

oho y every one is fighting.. teh insider told me that both of them were present and tehy purchased those awards in Buy 1 get 1 free discount offer... so chillax!! πŸ˜³

🀣🀣

just like every other award function in the world.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

🀣🀣

r u serious farah..??🀣
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: siyona

r u serious farah..??🀣

haan haaan pretty serious... stall laga hua thaa wahan.. they just had to purchase those awards.. aur aaj kal discount season bhi hai toh buy 1 get 1 free ki offer bhi lagi thi.. waheen se lia hai uncle and aunty ne!πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

aww yah we live under the rocks na..so we dun understand.. πŸ˜† just coz u live in the western part u apparently know everything... how convenient..!

@IF not being up ur standards...my god..n ur an IF -ian..😲 what r u doing at a place which is according to u below ur standard???

nyways... doesnt matter.. Nandami were there at the award and got the award with the likes of stellar actresses like Rani Mukherji..n Priyanka Chopra...!! πŸ˜ƒ Thats a Fact..everything else is passe!! πŸ˜‰

see no worries if u dont realise what a standard means dont tell me India forum is famous than GoogleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just imagine any person who uses internet may know google so give me the number of the world population just for a fact from India forum mei se...ur standard for searching for newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n btw tell me how many ppl know IF 5 lakhs in this world...

dont evern try 2 look for tht info on IF..the number of.ppl who know if will b like grain of refined sand in front of the numberof ppl who know google...which will b thousand of billions...btw i hope u r not a 5th yaa 6th kid arguing with me, coz just 2 ket u i'm not a kid and in schoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw do u know what a billion..is.dont even try chking what a billion is in IF use google u will know..btw can u tell me what percentage of population have have no acess 2 elctricity in the world..again dont try IF, use Google, do u know the total world population...try googleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw even we both dont really need  these facts rt now...i know where 2 look for them 2 get the correct news..so tell me who is living under rocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and just for a fact the total world population is the total population of humans on the planet Earth, currently estimated to be 6.916165 billion by the United States Census Bureau.[1] so imagine only 25% use internet so tht makes 1.72904125 billion and of these 99.9% of users wud know what google is so tht the standard of Google...btw no offence meant i was only trying 2 educat eu 2 use the best source... we buy best food..we want best houses, we want best edcuation..thst human tendency we want eevrything best for ourselves...but limitation is der..money...not all have money 2 afford it ..yaaa limitation can b intelligence...though having money...so what will a world richest farmer who doesnt eevn kw how 2 give a signature do with the best best laptop hai naaa..but google is accessible 2 all rich and not so rich it can used by all...sorry i am very fond of Google Uncle i cant take an insult of my uncel issilye itna bore kiyaa.ignor eteh whole thing if dont like it yaa whtever😳
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

is this a jokeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is an annual award given by the Indian government for lifetime contribution to Indian cinema. It was instituted in 1969 [1], the birth centenary year of Dadasaheb Phalke [2], considered the father of Indian cinema.
when did these both wrk in cinema

shivani they are considering rashmi's contribution to bhojpuri filmsπŸ˜› but wht abt nandish?? how did he got this award without doing any movie??
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

see no worries if u dont realise what a standard means dont tell me India forum is famous than GoogleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just imagine any person who uses internet may know google so give me the number of the world population just for a fact from India forum mei se...ur standard for searching for newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n btw tell me how many ppl know IF 5 lakhs in this world...

dont evern try 2 look for tht info on IF..the number of.ppl who know if will b like grain of refined sand in front of the numberof ppl who know google...which will b thousand of billions...btw i hope u r not a 5th yaa 6th kid arguing with me, coz just 2 ket u i'm not a kid and in schoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw do u know what a billion..is.dont even try chking what a billion is in IF use google u will know..btw can u tell me what percentage of population have have no acess 2 elctricity in the world..again dont try IF, use Google, do u know the total world population...try googleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...btw even we both dont really need  these facts rt now...i know where 2 look for them 2 get the correct news..so tell me who is living under rocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and just for a fact the total world population is the total population of humans on the planet Earth, currently estimated to be 6.916165 billion by the United States Census Bureau.[1] so imagine only 25% use internet so tht makes 1.72904125 billion and of these 99.9% of users wud know what google is so tht the standard of Google...btw no offence meant i was only trying 2 educat eu 2 use the best source... we buy best food..we want best houses, we want best edcuation..thst human tendency we want eevrything best for ourselves...but limitation is der..money...not all have money 2 afford it ..yaaa limitation can b intelligence...though having money...so what will a world richest farmer who doesnt eevn kw how 2 give a signature do with the best best laptop hai naaa..but google is accessible 2 all rich and not so rich it can used by all...sorry i am very fond of Google Uncle i cant take an insult of my uncel issilye itna bore kiyaa.ignor eteh whole thing if dont like it yaa whtever😳

@Google vs. IF... aww dear.. u brought in the comparison na... i mean ..u urself know Google is sooo famous... u had to go n get the statistics even πŸ˜† n yet ur on IF ...thats so sad na?? 😭

@Educating... .guess what...i m already educated enouf... so thanks for ur gracious offer honey...! maybe u can use that education of urs...to educate urself a little more...πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

@ur beloved Google...

bother to type and find...

=

about dada saheb phalke academy

http://dadasahebphalkeacademy.org/

tum maanoge nahin meri baath hamaare stndards alag hai, janam samjha karo...u need 2 know won it to find it..i can find it without knowing who won it...once uu know they won it y shud u serach for it...it is imp 2 search when u dont know..btw for ur link u used these words for the search nandish and rashmi at dada saheb phalke awards btw u didnt even give them the credit of winning in the search very badπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw these r my search words...dada saheb phalke award 2011

seen the diff there is a lot of diff in the stds of searching too btw plzz show me the link with tht news from hereπŸ˜ƒ