Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they purchased teh award from teh Stall that was put up in that ceremony🤣
Rs. 2 ka award rs. 2 ka award.. they must have purchased it in discount.. 2 awards for Rs. 3 🤣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Ok what award r these guys holding here ? 🤔 It surely isn't Dada Saheb Phalke award
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

woee toh - aaj kal awards yuhi deh deteh hai...chahe woh cinema hoh yah television...its become a joke and so have the award cermonies there is no class in it anymore that used too be before...agree with Ashutosh Gawalikar when he lost his cool in some award ceremny, serious and talented actors directors enjoy and work hard for the art when they go for these ceremonies they deserve respect and these cermonies are ridiculous...oscars has still maintained it...Filmfare and many other awards are just dime a dozen no class

BINGO👏👏👏 awards these days become so cheap  as buying a pan from a pan shop..thts very sad, its actually a proud moment not 2 hav useless awards (awards with no standards)..

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think  some one gave them to hold teh awards for a while 🤣
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

I think they purchased teh award from teh Stall that was put up in that ceremony🤣

Rs. 2 ka award rs. 2 ka award.. they must have purchased it in discount.. 2 awards for Rs. 3 🤣

🤣 seriously it has to b those awards. nandish didnt even wrk in films😉🤣 seriously these r some drama rehearsals or somethingg n its a knwn fact both of them r crazy for the public attention..public attention ke liye kuch bhee karega types huhh!! 
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

i think  some one gave them to hold teh awards for a while 🤣

🤣 it is so common tht hyped/fake info is passed abt these 2 god knows y n i guess its something similar againn
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh OK I got it ..its Just
DADA SAHEB PHALKE ...ACADEMY AWARDS
@red:  thts the diffrence coz the big cinema award is called DADA saheb Phalke Award
academy is the diffrence so i think it can b a given to any tom, dic n harry😆
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rashmi has become soo fat she needs to hit the gym asap..😃 she used to look so beautiful when the leap had jst begun and also when she got married to veer forcefully
that charm has altogether gone..😉
i better not say about nandish's dressing sense..😆 coz i jst cant stop laughing🤣

i wonder what they r doing at this award function its given to those who have made a remarkable contribution towards cinema 😉
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyona

rashmi has become soo fat she needs to hit the gym asap..😃 she used to look so beautiful when the leap had jst begun and also when she got married to veer forcefully

that charm has altogether gone..😉
i better not say about nandish's dressing sense..😆 coz i jst cant stop laughing🤣

i wonder what they r doing at this award function its given to those who have made a remarkable contribution towards cinema 😉

its not the real dada saheb phalke award ...relax ..thse r awards given by dada saheb phalke academy ...called dada saheb phalke academy award..n hav been given to Nandish Rasmi, Anushka, Sonakshi ..etc
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

its not the real dada saheb phalke award ...relax ..thse r awards given by dada saheb phalke academy ...called dada saheb phalke academy award..n hav been given to Nandish Rasmi, Anushka, Sonakshi ..etc

& th etc. includes actresses of great caliber like Rani Mukherjee and Priyanka Chopra..😳
hows u arunima..dun see u at th den 😊