thanks for sharing😊

panic_monger thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kya shaadi k baad bhi mom ko saath hi le jaye gi????????????😛
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: panic_monger

kya shaadi k baad bhi mom ko saath hi le jaye gi????????????😛

Bhai Ragz to aaj ke zamane ki dulhan hai.. shadi ke baad Pati ko lekar aayegi...😉😆
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing tanu..very nice article...

whatever success ragini is enjoying its b coz of her mom..and i always love the way ragz mention about her .. never take the credit away from her MOM..a devoted daughter...What more a mother wants? lucky Mom to have a daughter like her and lucky daughter to have mother like her...Amazing bonding...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww I want a daughter like her and a bahu like Suhana and a father in law like Alok (am I asking for too much)😆
Mother is by far,the BESTEST thing ever created by God😳*looks back to see if my dad is reading this..umm..no ok..*😆

I love my MOM❤️Even for me...every day is a mother's day!

K..sorry..this post was about Ragini and her mother..😆I like how she takes her mom on stage always...thats the best thing about her personality i feel!😊

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to say. My heart filled with joy and envy at the same time, I pray that sub ko asai bachay milay who give there mother the respect they deserve, we can't repay our mothers for even one night which they stay awake for us when we were little. I wish that all the boys and girls have the same respect as her. I miss my mother to the core, can't tell you how difficult it is to live with out her, you can't pick up the phone now and on the side no one says" kiya ho Gaya , koi baat nahi aisa hota hai".
To all the mothers " tussi all great ho".
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Bhai Ragz to aaj ke zamane ki dulhan hai.. shadi ke baad Pati ko lekar aayegi...😉😆

Bechara Rubal...us din Sushmi ke news ke baad..bechare ko boss se daant mila..abhi Ragini use Canada se Mumbai leke jayega...god knows what will his boss do!🤣🤣🤣btw I have heard Ragini has a brother too..be careful Rubal😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .sb.

Bechara Rubal...us din Sushmi ke news ke baad..bechare ko boss se daant mila..abhi Ragini use Canada se Mumbai leke jayega...god knows what will his boss do!🤣🤣🤣btw I have heard Ragini has a brother too..be careful Rubal😆

SB Now I dont Care about Ragzzz anymore😲...Dont be Shocked ...Mujhe Koi Aur Mil Gaya Hai...Just see Taskmeter Post😳
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

SB Now I dont Care about Ragzzz anymore😲...Dont be Shocked ...Mujhe Koi Aur Mil Gaya Hai...Just see Taskmeter Post😳

Yeh taskmaster taskmeter kab se ho gaya😆😆I did check the post..aur ab tumhe...apne sakhi ke roop mein..Tanupie aur aneesha di mil GAYe hain!🤣