Posted: 12 years ago
Time for a new GOTW since the last one has been running for eons...ok so not eons but definitely a long time. Hence without further ado, I present to you our next GOTW: Five Letters.

The game works like this: I will write 5 letters and then the next person has to make a sentence using those five letters. Those letters have to be the first letters of each word in the sentence.

So for example, if the letters are "I L T E C" then a sample sentence can be "I like to eat cake". However you cannot change the order of the letters so it cannot be "The camp is extremely laid-back". Also your sentence has to have only 5 words.
Another example is "P L U W M" where the sentence can be "People look ugly with make-up".

Once your done writing your sentence then be sure to leave 5 letters for the person after you. Hopefully this explains it all so let's begin:

R S A Y J
oh nice game seert 👍🏼 a bit tricky but cool 😆

okay i'll start ...

Rationally Speaking Aristocracy Yields Jealousy 😕 🤣

okay my turn 

W I R I P 

Will It Rain In Pakistan...

Nice game seert...
 my turn
W W P G B
Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
Wow!! Will People Go Beserk?? 🤣

next:  Y R W Y E 
Thanks guys and I know it's a little harder than the last one but then again what's the fun in playing an easy game? I just hope it's not so hard that it deters people from playing.

Ok so my sentence: "Yesterday's readers worshiped yellow eggs"

Next words: "Q F S P M"
LMAO  🤣 🤣 that was hilarious seert 😆

Quack For Some Pure Madness 😆

next: Y H N I H
Lol you never know, people might just be doing that ;p
And I am now quacking. lol

Sentence: "Yawning hysterically never impresses Hitler"

Words: "O X D L S"
🤣 yawning impresses hitler bahahahaa, oh man !! i could play this all night without yawning 😆

Old  Xmas  Day  Laundry Sale 😆

Y N K W H

Alizeh, I gotta ask, are you in love with the letter Y? Lol you always choose that as the first letter. Even though it's my game and I'm supposed to be humble, I'm really enjoying this. Altho I am afraid me and you will be the only ones playing :|

Sentence: "Yearning nightly kills wounded hounds"

Letters: "J F A L L"
nooo Y would you say that?? 🤣 must be a coincidence LOL 😆
i'm just trying to give this game a li'l start .. maybe others will follow soon ... they should actually, it IS an interesting game ...

Jack Frowns At Lovely Ladies 😕 😆

W I T P M