Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

Agree with Lensa. Bebo and Lolo are the one of the only actresses that are covered off screen these days. Priyanka, kangna, deepika (and many more)... they dress the same way as they do in movies...
( i still like them tho ๐Ÿ˜† )

Thats so true. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Katrina is also always covered up off screen.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't get it. Kareena hardly ever wears short dresses offscreen. She's mostly in sari's or knee length dresses etc๐Ÿ˜• PC, Kat, DP,Anuskha weat MUCH more revealing clothes that Kareena normally.

Though I dont see what wrong in an actress wearing short dresses alot anyway...its hardly a crime. If they have a good body, and are dieting so much to stay in shape there's nothing wrong in wearing chote chote kapde once in a while๐Ÿ˜†
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate bebo she is๐Ÿคข and ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW.

so now people have a problem with short skirts? Halter necks? Cocktail dresses?

HAHAHA lord. I'm no spokesperson for kareena/karishma, i'm not even known as a fan, but I find the level of hypocrisy over here ridiculously hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ayt so.. there's a race for who gets the best item number and who can thrust their hip the furthest and who's item song's lyrics are "sung by teh entire country", but when it comes to being off-screen, ya'll want them covered up like nuns?

and just for the record, NO ACTRESS is "covered head-to-toe, all the time" in real life. A sari doesn't count if the blouse is a tube top. JUUUSt saying (and please, don't argue with me that your favorite stars haven't donned a tube top."

Can we please not use the excuse of wearing revealing everyday clothing to dis an actress?
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Their life, their bodies, their lungs their choice