Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Question regarding Dev's perspective.

Poll

What would you do, if you were in Dev's place?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Please State ur reasons in a post also! Dev is a orphan and on one side it's his "family" and on the other it's "Radhika", his love- DG.

Dev requires the love of his family; where he is worried that if he get's married to RADHIKA = agrees w/ childhood marriage than his relationships w/ his family is finished!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
why would devs relationship with his family be finished?cant he talk to them and say i love her she loves me --has been waiting for me for 12 long yrs--make them understand.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I would go 4 the third own b'coz...Dev is not within him now, no reasons n nothing workin on him... he went totaly crazyy!!!,... so i think it would be better if he think abt it sumtyms alone...then he would able get sum sum hints dat wat is actually r8 n wat is wrong...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me mine family is the most important.  So kinda understand Dev. Difficult to choose!  He is trying his best! I'm sure soon he is going to realise his mistake. That sometimes you have to think about your self because at the end it is better for your family too!
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev should accept Radhika...shes been waiting for him for 12 years...
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i woul defi go for d first one cz dev has already sacrified a lot. if again he is gonna sacrifice radhika it'll not be gud.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want Dev to agree for the childhood marriage he know na now Radh can't marry any body else
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me its the first one dev should accept thier childhood marriage
hrh.shree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first option for me cos it's the truth that really sets one free and the truth is that they are married... if sacrificing your love and living a lie causes hurt to the one you love then what's the point?  understand he feels indebted to the family cos he's an orphan but still... nothing replaces the truth... 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ACTUALLY TO LEAVE DOES NOT MEAN TO LEAVE FAMILY BUT TO THINK ABOUT IT IN PEACEwhat should he do an to think about all how to be satisfied all by his decision