India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Who is really selfish?

nirubharya Newbie
nirubharya
nirubharya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Dev kept on telling Radhika that she is so selfish. But opposite is really true. he is really the selfish one. I can understand that he would sacrifice his own love and happiness for Purohit family's happiness. But how can he ask Radhika to give up her own love and belief for his family. He professes that he does not consider any relations with Radhika than what right does he have to ask Radhika to sacrifice anything. If Radhika had been married to another person than Dev, would it be right for him to ask her to forget her lifelong belief just because his spoil brat brother Rohan wants to marry her? 

Another thing is Rohan is acting like a two year old boy. Every time things do no go as per what he wants, he starts throwing temper tantrums. Are we supposed to believe this is what a person in love does. Everytime all the others have to constantly do what he wants to pacify him. What would happen, after the wedding, Radhika would not respond the way he wants he would throw more of the same temper tantrums and every body will ask Radhika to do what he wants. What a meaningless life that would be.

your opinion please? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma1996vishala08suktiv3gradev09anu17ashna26devina22goolab

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I agree, I also had this thought in my mind but didn't know how to put it out. Thank u for reading my mind! ;D lol. I also, think of it as a way that Dev is "Blind", by the unconditional love that the P. Family has given him throughout the years - from his childhood to now - him being grown up. Rohan is someone who cares for Dev; he gave him the love he needed the most. Now, here comes Radhika in the story; where she says she was married/ dev and her were friends etc... I understand that even she is not at fault here. Radhika has waited 12 yrs for dev!... so why won't she?

Radhika and Dev are both not selfish; and Dev did not have any right to say that to Radhika- It's is one's own choice to decide what to do w/ their life- u can not force someone to get married to someone else ! --- MAYBE THE TRUTH SHOULD COME OUT' and dev and radhika should go to court ; having them deal w/  the issue! ;D

I would
say that Dev and Rad are not selfish; they just need the love that the require most from someone close to them. Rad. requires dev's love - she's a orphan and someone like dev will treat her like a queen...! ;D lol

While dev requires the love of his family; where he is worried that if he get's married to RADHIKA = agrees w/ childhood marriage than his relationships w/ his family is finished!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for writing the post ,most of us were thinking the same.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index