Vidya should sit by the other guy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 she should go sit by the other guy to make gaurav jealous!😡

argh gaurav would bring the other girl with him -_-
hahahah that would be such a slap in the face for Gaurav..

i wish.
I wish vidya could do that.
gaurav s so pathetic mann!!😡😡😡
I WISHHH i sooo hope Vidya does that in today's epi.. Gaurav would be sooo jealousss..aahhh fun..i think she would do it.. i have my hopes in her..
oh my days, i knw! i was thinking exactly tht! i cnt believe gaurav brought aarti! i thought tht atleast he can give vidya ths happiness, bt nooo, he has to brng her! it annoys me! poor vidya! bt i thnk vidya handled it pretty well, dnt you? she gave her own order, and tht aswell in english, gaurav was impressed, and he couldnt stop looking at her untill aarti nudged him! hah aarti! lol! bt i thnk the time has come to make gaurav jealous! it wd be fun to watch!
Originally posted by Mazzy111

oh my days, i knw! i was thinking exactly tht! i cnt believe gaurav brought aarti! i thought tht atleast he can give vidya ths happiness, bt nooo, he has to brng her! it annoys me! poor vidya! bt i thnk vidya handled it pretty well, dnt you? she gave her own order, and tht aswell in english, gaurav was impressed, and he couldnt stop looking at her untill aarti nudged him! hah aarti! lol! bt i thnk the time has come to make gaurav jealous! it wd be fun to watch!

Even i liked the way vidya placed her order. i agree with u that vidya handled the situation very well, it would be great  to watch vidya making gaurav jealous.  
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
i have my fingers crossed for her to do that today =)
uhuh! it wd show gaurav tht vidya can also do wht he is doing, and can interact wth othr ppl aswell, also it will make him realise his real feelings!
He was such an Ass last night I was sooo angry on em he was a jerk bringing Arti with em...but lovd whn vidya spoke in English and gav thm a goood answer she's not tht now lol