India-Forums

::m&m world::Pg-31 SG/D3/IPK/TVD/Req (Page 9)

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

anishalakhani78 Goldie
anishalakhani78
anishalakhani78

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
nishii!!!!!!!!Hug
wowww amazing update!!!!!!!Smile
I loved it!!Heart
great job!!Thumbs Up
keep updating!!LOL
update soon!
love you!Smile
*anisha

XSilentWishesX

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
NIssshhh!
sabse pehle sorry! was out of town u know! isleye comment nahi kar payi! 
okay sooo i am so so so so gald u opened a new gallery! its amazing! i mean superb man! 
we almost opened it at the same time haina ? Hi5 
well u should have already added me to the pm list! u neednt had to wait for my confirmation u see! :) 
well rock on gal! 
go makeee siggies! 

XSilentWishesX

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Congratz on urz gall hun Hug

XSilentWishesX

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesome doublesome gallery nishi ! i m really proud of you. keep it up!

XSilentWishesX

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Nishhh!!! Hug i love love loveee ur stuff!!! they're beautiful!!! the SG proposal onee, the SI and MS ones...MoNaya ones and the PN/SE ones are my favsss!!!! i lovee the others too!! keep it upp Nishhh!! love uu!! Hug 

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

REEE <3<3<3Dancing

ok editLOL Monisha Monisha Monishaaa...this name created a history ROFL COOL so from Monisha to Monu and monu to m&m..perfect, ini?

Pari Pari Pari yes it did!ROFL Aww thats so sweet of you. Yeah I am really liking... no loving this name..thanks to u Hug

Congo on ur galleryHug which u were supposed to open after a week Big smile m really happy and excited! I know making siggies relaxes ur mind and gives u so much happiness...so keep making more and more! and be happy like this always!

Thank u Hug yeah I know I got excited and made all stuffs in a dayROFL Yes it does A LOT! Aww yeah Hug

so what should I say now? is that anything that I haven't told u? I just LOVE ur work... specially coz u make them from ur heart!! and I can tell that just by looking at it!! love everything!! 

No Ermm There is nothing to tell! Aww like always you are so encouraging Pari! thank u so much! It means a lot to meEmbarrassed

coming to this update, OMGGG first of all THANK U SO MUCHHH for that Mohit siggy monu! really really really means alot and u know that too! thank u for ur love u siggyLOL..made me so emotional yesterday!! love it!! and love that texture use as well!

Aww Anytime MP DI..Thats so sweet of you to be FORMAL Heart haha I like it so much and I am really really glad that u like it Hug Even I became emotional the before dayEmbarrassedLOL

love everything else as well! specially Ranbir oneHeart and Navya onesDay Dreaming too good!  and this ofcourse

Day Dreaming

Yeah me too! I liked how Ranbir siggy turned out and for this one it yeah I like it too considering on whom it is madeDay Dreaming

and not to forget, I love this (C) as well...perfect! will tell u more about it later on! remind me!

I will not forget to remind you Stern Smile

and lastly, thanks for what u have written Hug really touched...u means alot to me monu and I wanna take care of u just like an elder sis...though u may not have realized but I treat u as a sis rather than a friend LOL I tell u what I feel and u follow it as well, just like jagzLOL ( though m elder, u take more care of me, just like her as well lol) so thanks for everything...for all love and care!! 

You know for this thing you definitely should not say thanks. I really mean what I saidHug I am touched by the way how you take care of me always. After this now I realised as a sister more than a friend Embarrassed you mean so much to me Pari and u know that! Haha yeah I do listen to u..actually you are always rightLOL AWW thanks for your love and care Pari Hug

love u so much!! mwahhh

Love you too endless Pari Hug

.MohitzPari.

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

the nameeeStern Smile obviously re :OOO  OMG OMGGG OMGGG this is like pre editing stuffROFL i still say you should be miss adorable not meeeBig smile ok i need to go look properly now..all your fault i didn't even do thatROFL

You know I hit backspace once and then the screen became still the second time Stern Smile but I wrote more after everytimeROFL Haha yeah Isn't it perfect? Mohit-MonuHeart  That pre-editing thing is really adorable, Miss Adorable! I will try it one dayErmm ROFL

i m actually editing can you believe it? :OOO I canLOL as I said i wouldn't go to sleep without editing this tonightROFL anyway so firsttt CONGRATULATIONS MISS PHeart i'm so happy you opened a shop<33 I loveee the bannerEmbarrassed ohh even firster than that I love the nameROFL M for mohit M for MonuROFL I know sab history already so leave itErmmROFL but awehhh it's cute :))
and Miss P inspiration :OO i'm not surprised or shcoked actually so i'll cut that outErmm but really that is so so so sweet of youHug and I'm sure that "one day" of yours will come soon ;) you are a PERFECT(yes i m using it HAHHAAABig smile) younger sister to havee! oh shit. I typed thankyou and then backspacedROFL that spoilt what i was gonna say after thatErmm damn it! so i was saying INSTEAD of thankyou, I love youuHugROFL

I knew that you will edit it! HugAnd I will not go to sleep without telling you how much your wishes mean to meEmbarrassed Yeah you doROFL The beautiful story of Mohit and MonuDay DreamingROFL You are one of my inspirations Miss Adorable and I hope I will become like you one dayEmbarrassed AWW that's so sweet of you. OMGG you wrote fully?Shocked But I am feeling good hahaShocked ROFLI can't thank you but all I want to say is I love you so so much forever and endlessHug You are the most adorable sister to have. Glad that you didn't use it Stern Smileand I love you too!Hug

the previous ones I've already seen and LOVEE especially the Mohit oneLOL

Yes you have and like always I agree with the Mohit siggy!EmbarrassedROFL

and in the update the first SG one OMGGG that is GORGEOUS<3 I love the way the pics sit and i lovee the blending<3 the colouring on the second is so prettyyy, makes the sig stand outEmbarrassed the Sanz one is so beautiful and solo MS waala i can see Pari already quoted itStern SmileROFL

Aww you think so? I like the way it turned out but I was not happy with the clarity :S but if you say so I will agree hehe. Yeah she did! PARI can NEVER miss it! Ermm ROFL

LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the blending on the SE one and the colouring/red heart on the second. those two are really something.. but I loveee DE so yeahErmmROFL doesn't make a diff here cause YOU made the sig, and it's really beautiful<3

Yeah I know I was really shocked by the blending but I loved it so I didn't complainROFL You know how sweet is that? :OOO you know I love anything you make and I can never find any fault in it.Heart

the black in the Suku one looks AMAZING - the best sig I've seen of those picsEmbarrassed Navya - OMGGG that show is pure cuteness.. love love love it and the sig as well.. Miss P perfect blending ;) I think the RK one's gotta be the best probably in the update (oops barring ONE sig you know which.. i m getting to it be patientErmm)

You know how much that means to me? HugHugs! Love you so much. I am really touched by that compliment. I know Navya is a cute show. I like the couple a lot. They are so pure. Yeah I LOVE RK one. You must have seen the pic..it just made me want to make siggy. Glad you made it… haha you are right I was impatient to know your view!ROFL

and AWEHHH i'm just awwing. is that NORMAL? :OOOROFL it should be :)) because Pari's gift is awesome but mine is better hahaaaCool in fact mine is the THE best and that you even know ki whyROFL multipurposeStern SmileROFL need I say more?ROFL LOVEEE the blending and the text and I've saved it to use once i take a special sig out of my dabbaBig smileEmbarrassed 

Well you say once in a while so it is normal. I know haha multipurpose . Aww that's so sweet of you. I am glad you like it.

update was GORGEOUS as you Miss PHeart love youuu..and wasn't THAT long?LOL 
-miss adorable..x

AWW AWW AWW ROFL you are really adorable Miss Adorable. Love you too!HugYeahh it wasStern SmileROFL

aishhh.

Go to top