::m&m world::Pg-31 SG/D3/IPK/TVD/Req - Page 10

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Nishuuu..!!! πŸ˜²  OMG..! πŸ˜²  Ok let me first come into my senses..!!1 πŸ˜†  πŸ€ͺ   Ok now first of all a BIG BIIIG Congo to my gal for ur SUPERRRB gallery..!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—   πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³         M suree u will ROCK as always..!! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž  I always used to tell you that u are a superbbb and a talented siggy maker but u always used to be sooo modest and behaved like an EB..!! πŸ€” πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  But just seee and look at the amount of appreciation aln love that people give to you..!! β€οΈ   Awww nishuu u have progressed EXPONENTIALLY,..!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ  

Sumiii πŸ€— Thank you so much! It means a lot to me and you think so? Ok you are telling so I agree yeah I Rock πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£haha yeah right my EBness but  I really can't help it. You know the reason πŸ˜† Thank you so much Sumi! I am really touched πŸ€—

Seriously i was going through your siggies and i was like 😲 KILLER DUDE..!!! πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ   Wih i cud use them all in my siggy dabba but my slly stupid, urrrggghhh πŸ˜‘ kinda siggy dabba is'nt letting me store anything.. πŸ˜’  You know that prob na..? πŸ₯Ί  Ok i shud better stop my EBness.. 😊 🀣

Aww you think so? πŸ˜² πŸ˜³  I know and yeah don't worry we will find a solution for it! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ We can experiment the same on Bluefairy's dabba! I am sure we will find some solution πŸ˜πŸ€£

^^ ☺️ ☺️   😍  Speechless.. 😍 Loveeed the coloring nishhh.. Its like bringing MORE LIFE to the pic and making it look sooo   FRESH.!! 😍  Aaah..!! Ok now i will just list the siggies which made me faint at the first sight..! 😊 ☺️ 

AWW thanks a lot! I myself was happy with the coloring😳😍 aww how sweet! Love you so much! πŸ€—

^^ The text..!! OMGGG!!!!!!!!  ☺️  😍  😍  Heavenlyy!!! 😍'

^^ Thats totally MoNisha-ish...!! 😳  ☺️  😍  🀣   🀣  *dead and rests in heaven* 😍

I know β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ I BADLY wanted to put this one 🀣

^^ OMGGG!! 😲  This siggy took the breath outta me gal..!! ☺️  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  SIZZLING..!! πŸ€ͺ  And the way u blended the pics..!! πŸ‘ 

AWW Thank you Sumi and yeah blending..I agree with it completely πŸ˜³

^^ Hayeee!!!!!!! I wish i can use it..!! 😍  😍 😎  But urgghhh siggy dabba..!!  Grrr.. 😑 πŸ˜†

🀣AWW u can use it one day πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

^^ Aahaaann..!! πŸ˜‰  AnYa siggy is veryyy sweeet..!!!  And the Texts that u used that fits yar..! πŸ˜ πŸ˜  ❀️   

Thats all about my essay and see what ur creations  do to me..! 😑  ☺️   I wrote a looong essay..!! 😲 🀣    🀣  🀣   We;; thats what i call NORMAL..!! 😊
Btw ALL THE BEST my angel for ur siggy shop..!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—    πŸ€—      M sure you will IF's BEST siggy maker sooon..!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—    Inshallah..!! 😳 ❀️  Mwaaah! Lovve you sooo much and m ALWAYS there for you hope you know that too..!! πŸ˜† πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Love u..!! ❀️  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

From CandYlicious! πŸ˜† 😎

Yeah only Bekaboo hit my mind πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot sumi πŸ€— haha yeah it was long! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£Yeah in your case this is normal πŸ˜³ Thank you so much Sumi πŸ€— πŸ€— Love youu too endless and yeah I know! why are you asking? πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ Love youuu so much!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

😲 OMGGG SNNN 😲  *dead* AM sooo happy to see your shop finally πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒThe banner is awesome 😳and the introduction was so cuteee ❀️ and I loved reading the story about Monu ❀️ 🀣 I always believed that you will be a rocking and superbbb siggy maker and see your creations are sooo amzainggg and gorgeousss that I can,t take my eyes off them 😍 πŸ˜ β€οΈYour work shows your extreme hardwork and improvement and the efforts you put in 😳and I forgot to mention that your title is Xtremely COOL 😎 β€οΈ

SFFF πŸ€—  Thank you so much OOPS No thanks hehe πŸ€£ AWW how sweet wait I can see ROFLing there πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£ u really did?😲 It means a lot to me! I am touched! Oh yeah they are Xtremely Cool πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

OMGGG the MS blog sis is sooo heavenly and so awesome πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜SG,s first meet one is super Cute ❀️ πŸ˜Abhiya one was Gorgeous!!! and this one GOshhh 

Aww no thank you so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Seriously this rule is leaving me speechless πŸ€£

itz sooo Beauuutiful 😍 πŸ˜ β€οΈ
Am DEADDD for sure after seeing this one ☒️  πŸ€ͺ 😍and The Bekaboo siggy is very pretty 😳 β€οΈand the vampire diaries stuff is amazing!!!! And I,ll be posting my Req after my exams 😳
Amazing and Lovely stuff SN ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈKeep making more πŸ€— 

haha I am glad you like them. Yeah I am happy with how SE siggies turned out. And yeah I will add you in the request list πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I will wait!
Love youuu so much SF πŸ€—

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessBushi

wow .. those monaya n ranbir siggies r awesome!!

Thank you so much😳

This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

congo for ur gallery
wow ur such a good siggy maker love ur wrk
plz do send me pm wen ever u update
nd thanx for the pm

Thanks a lot and I am really glad that you like them πŸ˜³
yeah I will pm you😳

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Wow !!!!MoanaYa , Mohit n Sanaya siggies r just awesome loved it to the core ...

Thanks a lot dear πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: roknstarz_mjht

res...willupdate in an hour...

Edit soon πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Congrats for your shop, Nishi dear! All your creations are just lovely!πŸ˜ƒ

These two are the best!😍

Thank you so much Janaki di! I am really glad that you like them😳
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

Awesooome.
Superb.
Fab.
Wonderful.
Loved all the creations.
Specially monaya ones.
Thanx for the pm.

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you like them!😳

This content was originally posted by: sg-muskaan

Heyyy Nishuuu πŸ€—
Congooo ...im soo happy to see ur own shop
beautiful updt...awesome creations 
just loved all d sigg...lovely stuff ...esp SG,MS loved it
Splendid work ...kepp it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
love ya
muskaan

Thank you so much Muskaan! It means a lot to  me!
love youu!πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sameena-

Nishhh πŸ€—

omggg res! :D

Sammm πŸ€—
I am waiting! πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: anishalakhani78

nishii!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
wowww amazing update!!!!!!!😊
I loved it!!❀️
great job!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep updating!!πŸ˜†
update soon!
love you!😊
*anisha

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you like them!😳
Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

NIssshhh!

sabse pehle sorry! was out of town u know! isleye comment nahi kar payi! 
okay sooo i am so so so so gald u opened a new gallery! its amazing! i mean superb man! 
we almost opened it at the same time haina ? Hi5 
well u should have already added me to the pm list! u neednt had to wait for my confirmation u see! :) 
well rock on gal! 
go makeee siggies! 

Pragyaa πŸ€—
AWW its okie! I can understand! πŸ˜³ Thank you so much! haha yeah we did HI5 πŸ˜Ž Aww thats so sweet of you Pragya! Love youuu πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

Congratz on urz gall hun πŸ€—

Thanks a ton πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: talkativetaurus

awesome doublesome gallery nishi ! i m really proud of you. keep it up!

Thanks a lot affy sis! It means a lot me πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

Nishhh!!! πŸ€— i love love loveee ur stuff!!! they're beautiful!!! the SG proposal onee, the SI and MS ones...MoNaya ones and the PN/SE ones are my favsss!!!! i lovee the others too!! keep it upp Nishhh!! love uu!! πŸ€— 

DrishπŸ€— AWW thank you so much! I am really glad that you like them! Lovee youu loads! Your words mean a lot to me😳
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aisha_1992

beautiful creartion yaara..

senorita

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜³
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Hey people! I am back! Thank you so much for your warm welcome!It means a lot to me πŸ€—  And guys I am not that slow in updating, am I  now? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Anyways thank you so much! The request will be done in next update. I am really sorry but Imgur is behaving weird. πŸ˜†

UPDATE:

Monaya:

Abhiya:

Prem-Heer:

Maan-Geet:

Anushka Sharma:

Birthday Siggies:

SHOP STATUS:OPEN
REQUEST LIST
-Aysha- DONE 
*Piku*
-Bluefairy- reserved