Navya
Navya

May 3rd: Things I liked (Page 3)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I did like the idea of it...used as a metaphor to represent the obstacles that will come their way in their journey together...Navya trying but not always managing to overcome those obstacles...Anant taking the initiative...protecting her, supporting her even if their hands get seperated  in b/w once, he holds it again and finally both of them reaching their destination...

5) The AN car scene: Navya's smiles were sweet...she's all flattered and touched that he went to so much effort to get herLOL

But Anant being oh so smug...lol..."tum zyada ziddi ho...agar promise rakh liya hota toh mujhe aana hi nahin padta"...and when she's telling that she genuinely couldn't come cuz of guests at home, he actually rolled his eyesShockedLOL...I liked the bit later on when he goes, "zidd karke laaya hoon naa...toh waapis bhi chhod dunga...*pause* lekin jab kahogi tab"LOL...

@Bold- NiceClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.While watching d epi i was thinking the same but unfortunatly der was no post regarding this..No wait !Der was one but she didn't write it in detail..It was really a" well thought out" scene..I didnt mind dat how long d scene is, though i wish dey 'd not have used the "Din tana song"Stern Smile(esp this last lineLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)

Most of d time his dialouges r awesome Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
u spoke out of my words nureat01(sorry i dun know ur real name)..
well anaya car scene was soo cute especially road crossing scene...the way he hold her hands,this shows he is very protective for navya...anant's smile day by day achi hoti jarhi hai...

AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Nice analysis.

Did u notice that when Appy was telling 'Rama Karamchand' that navya is not coming anant actually looked angry LOL. Nice acting by Shaheer throughout.

The road crossing was cheesy, but ur take on the symbolism is interesting. But I have to ask, which mumbai mein rehnewali ladki doesn't know to cross the road in heavy traffic LOL

Precap was interesting. How does navya end up with the aarthi plate?

AreYaar

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
OMG...POINT 4 was superb !! episodes r gettin ossam nd ossam...Navya is rockin !
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Neha---LOL oh so "karamchand" meant for "detective"...lol how would I have known that!?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh that "darwaza ho gayi" line was HILARIOUS!ROFLROFLROFLROFL lol Daku dadi is funny!ROFLROFLROFL

@saas-bahu and k3g music in background----ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yes please can we have that!ROFLROFLROFLROFL btw what is she doing with the thali? did anant give it to her so that she's an instant like to his family?

@Anu-- lol oh ok. that's what LadyM told me too. So "chemists"="pharmacies" here. it's just that it sounds funny when they say they're going to the "chemists" to get meds...LMAO! with "chemists" i always associate chemicals that we use in chem lab.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Yeah, that jeeju was well cast. Ordinary looking person, and he acted well also. His interaction with Navya was friendly. I am keen to see how he would turn 'gray' as one of the article said...(But, we have a record of fake articles LOL). LOL those fake articles only seem to be for MR and LTLLOL...jokes apart, yeah I'm also intrigued to see how the Jeeju turns grey cuz at this point he seems like a nice guy even though Renuka is having those shrill mood swings all the timeLOL

Those typical sisterly act it was...i liked it. LOL Like the elder sister helping her out. But i wonder what Navya must have told her? LOL LOL I guess she must have given her the excuse of going to a friend's party...probably not the full details...so Renu must have helped her out

Yeah, it kinda dragged...i mena like for 15/20 minutes they were just crossing the road ShockedLOL. But the BG made it look good. And the way he was switching her hand. They both were comfortable. And they way she was peeping to ahve a glance of him all in awe. LOL 
Bold: I couldn't have put it better. You explained it brilliantly. Clap Thanks, Bushy...I totally agree with your point about the comfort...that is the vibe I'm liking in their scenes for now...they don't make them OTT...yeah the road crossing was dragged otherwise but still executed in a relatively subtle, sweet manner which was nice to see...yes there's some awkwardness from Navya's side especially but at the same time a natural comfort b/w them as well and the symbolism of the scene came through quite nicely...and then back in the car, the comfort level shows again in their easy convos with each other...Navya isn't all tongue-tied also thankfullyLOL

Off -Topic : The R.com Avi Embarrassed Its lovely. I loved that scene. Embarrassed LOLAww i miss R.com Ouch Thanks  yaar! This is one of my all time fav. Rohan-Isha scenes too..."Main? Main late hoon" *points at the L tag on his sleeve*...*Isha looks at her watch* "Nahin toh...abhi toh sirf 12 baaje hain...aaj toh aap jaldi aa gaye hain"...and he goes, "Pointt" and then she nods at him in this smug/smirky way...hahahaha love it! Really miss it too :((

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Off -Topic : The R.com Avi Embarrassed Its lovely. I loved that scene. Embarrassed LOLAww i miss R.com Ouch Thanks  yaar! This is one of my all time fav. Rohan-Isha scenes too..."Main? Main late hoon" *points at the L tag on his sleeve*...*Isha looks at her watch* "Nahin toh...abhi toh sirf 12 baaje hain...aaj toh aap jaldi aa gaye hain"...and he goes, "Pointt" and then she nods at him in this smug/smirky way...hahahaha love it! Really miss it too :((

When i was seeing your avi i was repeating the dialogs LOL..Then i rushed to watch that scene again and again LOL..These two were sooo comfortable and the chemistry they shared was rocking.. Aah...all good things come to an End :((((

Edited by Bushy_92 - 04 May 2011 at 7:32am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@Bold- NiceClapWhile watching d epi i was thinking the same but unfortunatly der was no post regarding this..No wait !Der was one but she didn't write it in detail..It was really a" well thought out" scene..I didnt mind dat how long d scene is, though i wish dey 'd not have used the "Din tana song"Stern Smile(esp this last lineLOL)

Most of d time his dialouges r awesome ClapLOL

Thanks, Piya :-) LOL oh yes the song...haha...It doesn't bug me as much anymore...I tune it out for the most part...just listen to the tuneLOL...otherwise yes the scene was nice :-)

Originally posted by harshad.diwani

u spoke out of my words nureat01(sorry i dun know ur real name)..
well anaya car scene was soo cute especially road crossing scene...the way he hold her hands,this shows he is very protective for navya...anant's smile day by day achi hoti jarhi hai...

I agree...this scene definitely showed his protectiveness towards Navya with the way he held her hand or pulled her behind him protectively in bits too as they were crossing over...and he'd keep giving her reassuring looks in b/w as well to ease her anxietyLOL

piya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index