Navya

May 3rd: Things I liked - Page 3

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neha---πŸ˜† oh so "karamchand" meant for "detective"...lol how would I have known that!?!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Oh that "darwaza ho gayi" line was HILARIOUS!🀣🀣🀣🀣 lol Daku dadi is funny!🀣🀣🀣

@saas-bahu and k3g music in background----🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yes please can we have that!🀣🀣🀣🀣 btw what is she doing with the thali? did anant give it to her so that she's an instant like to his family?

@Anu-- lol oh ok. that's what LadyM told me too. So "chemists"="pharmacies" here. it's just that it sounds funny when they say they're going to the "chemists" to get meds...LMAO! with "chemists" i always associate chemicals that we use in chem lab.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Yeah, that jeeju was well cast. Ordinary looking person, and he acted well also. His interaction with Navya was friendly. I am keen to see how he would turn 'gray' as one of the article said...(But, we have a record of fake articles πŸ˜†). LOL those fake articles only seem to be for MR and LTLπŸ˜†...jokes apart, yeah I'm also intrigued to see how the Jeeju turns grey cuz at this point he seems like a nice guy even though Renuka is having those shrill mood swings all the timeπŸ˜†

Those typical sisterly act it was...i liked it. πŸ˜† Like the elder sister helping her out. But i wonder what Navya must have told her? πŸ˜† LOL I guess she must have given her the excuse of going to a friend's party...probably not the full details...so Renu must have helped her out

Yeah, it kinda dragged...i mena like for 15/20 minutes they were just crossing the road πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. But the BG made it look good. And the way he was switching her hand. They both were comfortable. And they way she was peeping to ahve a glance of him all in awe. πŸ˜† 
Bold: I couldn't have put it better. You explained it brilliantly. πŸ‘ Thanks, Bushy...I totally agree with your point about the comfort...that is the vibe I'm liking in their scenes for now...they don't make them OTT...yeah the road crossing was dragged otherwise but still executed in a relatively subtle, sweet manner which was nice to see...yes there's some awkwardness from Navya's side especially but at the same time a natural comfort b/w them as well and the symbolism of the scene came through quite nicely...and then back in the car, the comfort level shows again in their easy convos with each other...Navya isn't all tongue-tied also thankfullyπŸ˜†

Off -Topic : The R.com Avi πŸ˜³ Its lovely. I loved that scene. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†Aww i miss R.com  Thanks  yaar! This is one of my all time fav. Rohan-Isha scenes too..."Main? Main late hoon" *points at the L tag on his sleeve*...*Isha looks at her watch* "Nahin toh...abhi toh sirf 12 baaje hain...aaj toh aap jaldi aa gaye hain"...and he goes, "Pointt" and then she nods at him in this smug/smirky way...hahahaha love it! Really miss it too :((

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Off -Topic : The R.com Avi πŸ˜³ Its lovely. I loved that scene. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†Aww i miss R.com  Thanks  yaar! This is one of my all time fav. Rohan-Isha scenes too..."Main? Main late hoon" *points at the L tag on his sleeve*...*Isha looks at her watch* "Nahin toh...abhi toh sirf 12 baaje hain...aaj toh aap jaldi aa gaye hain"...and he goes, "Pointt" and then she nods at him in this smug/smirky way...hahahaha love it! Really miss it too :((

When i was seeing your avi i was repeating the dialogs πŸ˜†..Then i rushed to watch that scene again and again πŸ˜†..These two were sooo comfortable and the chemistry they shared was rocking.. Aah...all good things come to an End :((((
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya2025

@Bold- NiceπŸ‘While watching d epi i was thinking the same but unfortunatly der was no post regarding this..No wait !Der was one but she didn't write it in detail..It was really a" well thought out" scene..I didnt mind dat how long d scene is, though i wish dey 'd not have used the "Din tana song"😳(esp this last lineπŸ˜†)

Most of d time his dialouges r awesome πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Thanks, Piya :-) LOL oh yes the song...haha...It doesn't bug me as much anymore...I tune it out for the most part...just listen to the tuneπŸ˜†...otherwise yes the scene was nice :-)

This content was originally posted by: harshad.diwani

u spoke out of my words nureat01(sorry i dun know ur real name)..
well anaya car scene was soo cute especially road crossing scene...the way he hold her hands,this shows he is very protective for navya...anant's smile day by day achi hoti jarhi hai...

I agree...this scene definitely showed his protectiveness towards Navya with the way he held her hand or pulled her behind him protectively in bits too as they were crossing over...and he'd keep giving her reassuring looks in b/w as well to ease her anxietyπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Nice analysis.

Did u notice that when Appy was telling 'Rama Karamchand' that navya is not coming anant actually looked angry πŸ˜†. Nice acting by Shaheer throughout. LOLL yepp I noticed that as well...first he was almost about to mention Navya's name too but thought the better of it and deflected the question but unfortunately Appy revealed that Navya wasn't coming...toh ek toh he was irritated that Appy first mentioned Navya in front of his creepy Bhabhi and second he was even more irritated that Navya wasn't coming...just to hear that again increased his irritation...lol...deffo good acting by Shaheer throughout.

The road crossing was cheesy, but ur take on the symbolism is interesting. But I have to ask, which mumbai mein rehnewali ladki doesn't know to cross the road in heavy traffic πŸ˜†  LOL I'd say that scene had the potential to be quiteee cheesy but it was still handled nicely enough...the dragging was the only downside...Navya taking a century to move around in slow-motion and allπŸ˜†...haha and pointtt about which Mumbai girl not knowing how to cross the road...lol...I don't think it's that she didn't KNOW...she did know...but the traffic was so heavy and she was probably getting frustrated with not being able to make her way over that is why she gave him the helpless lookπŸ˜†...so he decided to come to her 'rescue'...uska hero jo haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap was interesting. How does navya end up with the aarthi plate? LOL that's what has me stumped...how did Navya end up with an aarti plate? Is she magically going into perfect pooja paath doing bahu mode?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ive been a major TV buff for the longest time and this show though has all the cliche elements i would have watched before is yet very different and makes me wanna come back and watch it again and again
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - These are a few of my favorite things ... as well

You summed it up purrrfectly!

Just want to call out one scene that was the highlight of yesterday's episode - road crossing scene:

Loved Anant's self assurance and confidence. Navya was shy and awkward enough for both of them. Loved the symbolism as well. Navya and Anant crossing the sea of life hand in hand, passing through the obstacles, accidentally leaving the other's hand for a split second, only to hold it back, Anant leading and supporting Navya all through, thus encouraging her.

Navya's face is tell-tale, but I still want to know what is going on in Anant's mind. Is he in process of denial or discovery? I hope it's not denial and I hope the makers don't follow the cliched route of showing Anant in denial. He seems like a straight forward guy. He needs time to understand what's going on between him and Navya. Navya will not broach the topic. So it'll have to be up to Anant to break the ice and talk about the elephant in the room πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Anu - These are a few of my favorite things ... as well

You summed it up purrrfectly!

Just want to call out one scene that was the highlight of yesterday's episode - road crossing scene:

Loved Anant's self assurance and confidence. Navya was shy and awkward enough for both of them. Loved the symbolism as well. Navya and Anant crossing the sea of life hand in hand, passing through the obstacles, accidentally leaving the other's hand for a split second, only to hold it back, Anant leading and supporting Navya all through, thus encouraging her.

Navya's face is tell-tale, but I still want to know what is going on in Anant's mind. Is he in process of denial or discovery? I hope it's not denial and I hope the makers don't follow the cliched route of showing Anant in denial. He seems like a straight forward guy. He needs time to understand what's going on between him and Navya. Navya will not broach the topic. So it'll have to be up to Anant to break the ice and talk about the elephant in the room πŸ˜†

Thanks, LadyM!

Loveee how you described the bit in bold...πŸ‘πŸ‘ So nicely put...that symbolism of crossing this sea of life...we are all on a journey through life...and in the case of AN, this journey was symbolized very nicely through this metaphoric crossing of the road...and when you find the one person who will truly be your partner through life and supporting you through each aspect of that journey...no matter how many obstacles, no matter how many setbacks...that one person will be there for you always to support you and lead you through all obstacles...what a sweet thought :-)

Re: Anant...lol yeah he's quite the puzzle for now...I also get the vibe that he's otherwise a straight-forward guy but in this case he himself hasn't reached a stage to directly confront/reconcile to his own feelings...he's just going with the flow for now...the time for questions/clarifications will surely come up soon though and then he will have to take a stand or take initiative to talk about this cuz I doubt Navya will firstπŸ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said LadyM.πŸ‘πŸΌ
you're right about Anant "breaking the ice" and taking the initiative in this budding relationship because of course Navya being Navya would never put the foot forward all by herself.
lol Anant takes the  initiative and leads the way while Navya puts her complete trust on him and follows obediently. how adorkable!πŸ˜†