Written Update 3/5/11

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all... hope everyone's doing good!! 😃

On with the update…

Short

Jenny is deliberately trying to annoy Hurshuk. Laxmi finds out about how Shobna has been playing games with her. The family want her & Suraj to sit in the Gaytri Haven Pooja. Mahen gives her some really good words of wisdom.

Detailed

Episode starts off with Randar giving Jenny Parsad.  Jenny smiles & holds out her right hand but her expression changes when she sees Hurshuk in the doorway staring at her she quickly moves her left hand forward. Randar says you should always take Prasad with your right hand.  Jenny says right or left what difference does it make.  Hurshuk interrupts and says "Jennifer Randar is only saying that you should take the Prasad with your right hand, why are you getting so upset." He further adds, everything has rules and rituals which we fully cooperate with.  Jenny replies rules for eating, rules for listening to music & now rules for taking the Prasad. Hurshuk looks annoyed. Jenny continues by saying I hope everyone is ok that I chose not to follow the rules & storms off.

Scenes shifts to Laxmi walking around, one of the servants calls her and says you must have had a great party with great presents & wishes her a happy birthday. Laxmi says thanks & then Minny arrives & tells the servant to be quiet and do her work. She gives her a top to wash & says don't wash it with Laxmi's sari as that contains sand in it & that's what happens when you go to the beach. She said it has both sand & water. Laxmi looks shocked & then has flashbacks of Minny & her mum. Laxmi thinks Shobna knew about the bedroom situation & still took the family there at night. She also knew about Ragini & Suraj and them being at the hotel and walks off.

Laxmi barges into Shobna's room & Shobna is on the phone to Shalini.  Laxmi says that you knew about Suraj & Ragini didn't you. You knew Suraj wasn't at work but was at the hotel and you still took me. Shobna looks as if she's thinking of what to do. Laxmi's ask why. Shobna says for your sake as he was playing a game with you and I couldn't accept it. I can accept everything but not when a woman is sharing her husband. Laxmi looks as if she's falling for it. (😲Don't fall for it!). Shobna asks why are you hiding the truth and starts to stir by saying Hurshuk & Kaveri knew what their son was like and still they let him marry you. Laxmi sees the door open and walks towards it & locks it. She says I will tell the family in my own time. Shobna angrily says I think you have gotten used to the luxuries of this house & you don't want to go back to your poor father with his poor house. (what a 🤬) Laxmi looks shocked & finally says think what you like this is between me & Suraj (you tell her Laxmi!! 👏). Shobna says I was trying to help. Laxmi interrupts her saying you helped a lot & now I want to help myself, so stay away from mine & Suraj's problems. Shobna says no one has ever spoken to me like that & now I will tell everyone the truth. Laxmi wipes her tears and says I saw nothing & until I don't want everyone knowing you won't get any evidence from me. Shobna says I don't need evidence I just need them to doubt the relationship. Laxmi says I won't let you create a scene with regards to my broken marriage. Shobna say I will do this & this I promise you. Laxmi says through chance I joined this house & through chance I shall leave. I challenge your promise. Stare down between the two & then Laxmi walks off leaving Shobna shocked, worried & in thinking mode.

Vijay is about to go to work when Hurshuk comes and say father asked me to do some work for him so you have to check the stock for me. Vijay's not happy as he has other work to do. Parag hears this & says I will do it as I need to start getting involved in the family business. Jenny is watching. Hurshuk says "no first you must pass the test". Jenny is also listening. Hurshuk says "you need to pass so Jenny will marry you, nothing should come in the way of that." Hurshuk walks off looking at jenny. Vijay says to Parag don't worry yourself, worry others and he looks at jenny & laughs. Vijay walks off.

Mahen is writing a list of people to invite for the Pooja. Laxmi walks in asking what's happening and Mahen says it the Gaytri Haven pooja & that his mum is getting tense for no reason. Kaveri says that time is like grains of sand slowly slipping out of your hand, you don't realise when it's all gone.  Laxmi is thinking. Ba says each year my daughter in laws take turns doing the Pooja, this year its Shobna turn and so she will do it. Shobna enters saying not I but Laxmi will do it. Laxmi looks shocked as does Ba. Shobna says we have been doing it for years & now we should let the next generation take over. Kaveri asks if she's sure about her decision. Shobna says it will be nice for Laxmi & Suraj to do the Pooja together for the family's happiness. Ba asks why she is being nice & if this is her plan for something (Ba's a smart woman😆) . Shobna says it's a Pooja I will never do anything wrong & I'm sure Laxmi won't mind. Laxmi stays quiet. Ba says why would, Laxmi mind its final Laxmi & Suraj will do the Pooja.  

Suraj arrives at the divorce lawyer's office & says he wants a divorce from his wife. The divorce lawyer asks some questions, one being has you wife agreed to the divorce. Suraj says she hasn't disagreed. He looks slightly upset & guilty.

Laxmi is walking around the house thinking what to do. She tries to call Suraj but he doesn't realise his phone is ringing. She walks outside to the garden and Mahen is sitting there. She says to Mahen I don't want to do the Gaytri Haven Pooja. Mahen asks why, Laxmi replies just because. Mahen says there must be a reason as you do the Pooja at your maternal house without any problems. Laxmi says she's scared as there shall be loads of people that she does not know & what if something goes wrong.  Mahen says I trust you & you will sit in the Pooja, trust yourself, this conversation is over and out (I love this guy!! 😃.. he knows the answers to almost everything). As he walks off he says don't run away face it. Running bad, facing good. Laxmi starts to walk off & the last line don't run, face it echoes in her head.

Precap: Laxmi is talking to Suraj saying you have to tell the family the whole truth, today and if so now. She says don't run away from the truth Suraj. I want to face the truth. Her eyes are teary. Suraj says ok, if this is what you want then this is what shall happen. Come with me. (Hope its exciting tomorrow😉)

xx     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for nice update. Story moving well. I'm sure Suraj will not tell as yet, or if he does he will be thrown out of the house.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...!!