India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Knots and more Knots (Page 2)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I agree that some comedy ...or just some comic moments put in by CVs intentionally will be good. As it is we just see a lot of unintentional funny scenes...like Pihu dashing behind a curtain like a 5 year old LOL 

And just a day ago, Rajrani had to scream and put her foot down because Rudr wasn't happy about having a strange woman staying in the house...if not for Rajrani, Gauri would have been in a big soup.  So maybe after Gauri settled in as the naukrani, Rudr feels he can discuss his feelings with her? Who knows? No, this way of telling a story is very haphazard. It only makes sense once in a while, and that too by accident. 

Now there's a new article (which sounds even more strange) about Masi getting Pihu to get Rudr's money...does this make any sense?  

Masi herself is a huge mystery. She drops out of the sky and is supposed to have been very fond of Pihu? 

Let the fun continue.  Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzz--AiSha--shivani003OrientalDancer

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I don't think Pihu was really "studying".lol...she was writing some secret...Why did she hide the papers in bed under the sheets then ?  LOL

I'm sure the cvs will squeeze some stupid mystery element in this track as if whatever happening is not enough..:)

I'll just settle down with a bag of kurkure and enjoy the tamasha Cool
shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzz

I don't think Pihu was really "studying".lol...she was writing some secret...Why did she hide the papers in bed under the sheets then ?  LOL

I'm sure the cvs will squeeze some stupid mystery element in this track as if whatever happening is not enough..:)

I'll just settle down with a bag of kurkure and enjoy the tamasha Cool

she hid the books because R doesnt know she is studying medicine!! she started studying after abhay died.

smitzzcutegirl94shivani003OrientalDancer

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholic83

[QUOTE=smitzz]

she hid the books because R doesnt know she is studying medicine!! she started studying after abhay died.

Ok..my bad LOL  I forgot the fact that R doesnt/shouldnt know that she's doing the course LOL
pihu01 Newbie
pihu01
pihu01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

rudr lost his brain memory

gauri is normal but she is wasting her time with rudra
he is happy she is cry sitting near but he is blind and deaf
gauri should NOT cry
why she is not allowed to dance or laugh?
i hate hindi serials
make up is unbelieveably fake and painful to eyes
woman sleep with designer sari neklaces and foundation and blush
no woman allowed to smile or laugh
they cry everyday and in every family show one shock and disaster comes after the other till serial end.
if one girl love a boy then 10 others girls will come to love the same boy or his old girlfriends will drop in every eepisode.
husband and wife behave with eachother like business partners or strangers (like they have never made love)
they stand and stare at eachother and say dialogues in mind.
it cause no improvement in anyones talent
Binny was great dancer the best smile.

Edited by pihu01 - 04 May 2011 at 10:21am
Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
In an interview Binny had said that if there is a memory loss track I am sure Gauri will try her level best to get her hubby to remember the past but poor Binny doesn't know how twisted the Cvs r.  Least said the better. I just feel sorry for the actors who feel the character would react in a different way but have to act differently because of the CVs lack of creativity.

Edited by Anuhia - 04 May 2011 at 11:20am

--AiSha--OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhia

In an interview Binny had said that if there is a memory loss track I am sure Gauri will try her level best to get her hubby to remember the past but poor Binny doesn't know how twisted the Cvs r.  Least said the better. I just feel sorry for the actors who feel the character would react in a different way but have to act differently because of the CVs lack of creativity.

I couldn't agree more with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Haha I like her new title... CV MOUTHPIECEROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index