Posted: 12 years ago
CVs are tying themselves up in lots of knots that we the audience will watch with fascination.

The mouthpiece for CVs is Maasi. She has a one track mind that chants ...Rudr-Pihu...Rudr-Pihu...Rudr-Pihu...  No matter what we want or what Pihu says...Rudr-Pihu...Rudr-Pihu...

Pihu is actually struggling to deal with  Maasi  because Pihu isn't someone who is used to EXPLAINING things to people...she usually can't be bothered.  So this is really exhausting her.  So she gave up and decides to do some studying. πŸ˜†  But...that CV mouthpiece is echoing and Rudr is calling...best thing to do...hide!!!! 

Gauri is carrying bags most of the time. rest of the time she's writing cheques. πŸ˜†  

I know Rudr is a nice guy and all but why would he come and sit sooo close to a woman he hardly knows and start talking about pehla pyar??   Gauri also seems very comfortable, even though she seems to realise that deep down Rudr hasn't forgotten his pehla pyar.  This is where CVs are tying themselves into a knotty mess. This Rudr Gauri scene was just stupid. Rudr is again a child, Gauri is ...I no longer know how to describe her character...and Pihu is playing hide and seek.

Tomorrow's pre-cap has the wind and rain and Rudr and Gauri in a 'romantic'  er...situation.?? 

Day after...Ratty ratnesh will kidnap Pihu and make Rudr go crazy looking for her...(just my wild imagination...πŸ˜† )

yep - that Rudr-Gauri scene alone in the night was πŸ˜•. Rudr sitting very close to a woman who he considers married and is practically a stranger to him and talking about tenderπŸ˜‰ subjects. Maybe Rudr is feeling that janam janam ka bandhan with her🀣 

But what I found even more funny was Gauri's reaction when Rudr said hey I have heard this dialogue before somewhere.  If it was anybody else in the world, they would show some excitement and happiness that he is remembering something and will try gently to encourage that train of thought without putting too much pressure on him. But not Gauri, Gauri had an expression that was more of a panic as if she didnt want him to remember anything and when finally Rudr finds an explanation himself Gauri looked so relieved🀣. Kudos to the CV's who is making Gauri look like an out of this planet life whom no humans can understand.
Oh good Rach, so you don't understand Gauri either.  

Maybe Gauri was finally slightly happy that she doesn't have to mother Rudr anymore...carrying bags seems to be quite fun...she's enjoying it.  Even at the mandir, she was lifting a bag for Rajrani or someone...and everyone has forgotten she's preggers...including CVs...πŸ˜†

But just then Rudr comes and sits next to his 'mommy'...old memories threaten to come back and as you say...gauri was...😲   no!  nahiiin!    please God!  Let him not remember yet...I'm only now having a rest.
Edited by locman - 12 years ago
whats funny is R only comes to G to talk about P, G gets hurt and cries... doesnt Rudra wonder " why r u crying all the time woman??????"🀣
Originally posted by shopaholic83

whats funny is R only comes to G to talk about P, G gets hurt and cries... doesnt Rudra wonder " why r u crying all the time woman??????"🀣

🀣   and ask about Gauri's husband...who is...er...HIM.   πŸ€£

It's funny that everyone seems shocked to see R sitting so close to G while she's married and talking about these personal things... but no one found it shocking when he's knocked at G house's door at 4am and asked for her help while he met her few hours ago!! R is used to do these things !
Why should he change his behaviour cause he's in front of a married woman?

yeppp...that rudra gauri scene was πŸ€”...Rudra sitting so close to a girl who he practically thinks is married to someone else...nd always asks about his hubby πŸ˜†  how can he talk about his pehla pyar to her?! And when R said that he had heard these lines before from her...she was like so tensed...hw can she be tensed she should be happy nd try to make out things from it slowly slowly!!!

Pihu hiding behind the curtains was a lil funny!! 🀣 Edited by cutegirl94 - 12 years ago
I also feel they can bring some light comic and enjoyable scenes . It will be more enjoyable with the current undercuurent of sadness in RG life
I agree that some comedy ...or just some comic moments put in by CVs intentionally will be good. As it is we just see a lot of unintentional funny scenes...like Pihu dashing behind a curtain like a 5 year old πŸ˜† 

And just a day ago, Rajrani had to scream and put her foot down because Rudr wasn't happy about having a strange woman staying in the house...if not for Rajrani, Gauri would have been in a big soup.  So maybe after Gauri settled in as the naukrani, Rudr feels he can discuss his feelings with her? Who knows? No, this way of telling a story is very haphazard. It only makes sense once in a while, and that too by accident. 

Now there's a new article (which sounds even more strange) about Masi getting Pihu to get Rudr's money...does this make any sense?  

Masi herself is a huge mystery. She drops out of the sky and is supposed to have been very fond of Pihu? 

Let the fun continue.  πŸ˜‰
I don't think Pihu was really "studying".lol...she was writing some secret...Why did she hide the papers in bed under the sheets then ?  πŸ˜†

I'm sure the cvs will squeeze some stupid mystery element in this track as if whatever happening is not enough..:)

I'll just settle down with a bag of kurkure and enjoy the tamasha 😎