What do we infer of Ichcha Taps takkar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh ky huah...Ichcha aur Taps kee takkar and Taps helps Ichcha to find her balance,  background music from their friendship days plays on 😊

Is Taps turing +ve...she tells Rathore she has to save her bundela family...as Rathore said if she does something people will ask her so does she let Ichcha take the lead to save Veer from SnS plot and will Ichcha be indebted to Taps πŸ˜• Will Taps Ichcha to tell the truth Sachi is not blind

Precap will SnS spare Ichcha - highly unlikely or just tip her off the edge at the construction siteπŸ˜‰ Veer will be standing down to catch her with Taps 😊
sorry dear i dont watch the soap anymore, but it looks like the ditry character like Tapsaya has been turned into a dirty angel or something...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I agree Tapasya character is too dirty. But, the last scene today was so good today. That minute, I really wished they both again will be friends with each other !!!
yes..the last part was really very nice...may be both ichcha and tapsaya will save veer from s nd s...bt kuch hi dino baad phir se vahi drama shuru ho jayega... πŸ˜•...so there is little hope for taps turning to +
Finally saw a little bit of positivity in this ever-negative show.
Even I really liked the last scene and it made me think that only if life would've had a rewind button and Tapasya-Iccha's sweet friendship would be back before the show wraps up. It was actually worth being called sweet when they were children, remember? the incidents like Tapasya had accompanied Iccha on her road-dance and flower selling ventures and had even gone fish-hunting with her to get her a pet, and defended her during her b'day party.

Would really like to see this that Tapasya wakes up from her snatching-everything-from-Iccha obsession and tries to start a new life with Raghu, hence giving the positive aura back to the show from where it started from.
i don't mind if tapasya tries to change herself

change wange, haa nothing will happen , dont expect too much ,aaj pata nahin phir se popat ho jaayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vaise bhi tappu cant turn positive, hona hota toh kab kaa ho li hoti, cvs wont do that , because ab toh hatred towards her have increased especially after this baccha news
let her remain negative but punish her, even if she has to turn positive she should not be left unpunished
Originally posted by ruchira23

i don't mind if tapasya tries to change herself

I totally agree with you, you talk like a very sane person... πŸ€— Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago