Varsha deserved that slap!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys Dont you think Varsha is going a little over-board now ?

1)She blamed Ashwin for ruining her relations with her Sasural when SHE had a past with him!
2)She blamed Bhavna for putting her on too much pressure which eventually made her abort the baby
3)She got mad at Archana when Archana left her mom for Manav when SHE at one point left her Mom to be with her friends(way at the beginning)
4)She always hated her Tai for every llittle thing regardless of so much she did for them I mean if she didnt have to help her mom with them then she wouldve had an education and a job
5)she blamed Manav for not letting her be a mom when SHE aborted her child !

Plus I think Varsha is just jealous that Archana and Vaishali are having kids thats why she feels left out.I mean after so many years living with her parents she left them for friends , after living with Satish and getting in a fight she left him (but she did come back) So whats the guarantee she wouldnt leave that child ?

Also what Manav said to her about adopting a poor child was true!She gave her Saas a whole lecture on adopting a child the other day so why was she not able to adopt one of them ?She treats pregnancies and kids like a joke,whenever she want she throws it away,she takes one whenever she wants

Whats your opinions?

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
True, Varsha has a history of blaming others for her actions. I feel Varsha is very spoiled and has been given too many chances, more than she deserved. I hope Manav and Archana stop trying to help her and let her learn the hard way. They were always the ones to shield her and defend her, lets see what she will do without them.
Varsha,is very aggressive.She reacts very fast to the things happening and in anger she blames everyone .
 but reagrding the baby's issue,She has changed a lot.Varsha had the realisation.She realised that before Archana becoming a mother.When she saw how happy vaishu and her family is for vaishu's coming kid,varsha realised what she missed.What happiness she killed.
 If varsha was jealous and she would think of kids after archana also having a kid.But her wanting for a kid happened before.She was totally lost when she knew she couldn't become a mother.
Apart from all the matters,this matter is very sensitive and def varsha needs support is what i feel.
 And i am really down with the way how Archana ignored the imp thing inspite of Varsha reminding her repeatedly.I am considering ARMAN responsible to an extent (not completely bcoz there's mistake from Varsha's side also) for the orphanage in rejecting varsha adopting a child.Inspite of all this,Manav slapped her which was over reaction to the situation and overall thinking that varsha is completely wrong and she must apologise them.
  I wish Arman could have supported varsha nore in her baby issue.I really wish something happens which makes all the sisters reunite again.May be Archana must stop puttinhg herself to other's issues and may be apologise each other for the happenings.
i am totally agree with you.varsha always heasitate to accept her fault.she alwayas try to put the blam on others.she always has a selfish nature.we saw in the begining of the show she felt jelous about archu.because her mother showed little more concerns on archu than others.she never understood archu's sacrifice.she also forgets how manav help her when she is alone.
she is an ungreatfull person.she deserves the slap.
i totally agree..the slap is  actually a long due..
and now i want satish to stop supporting her in each and every silly act of her and make her straight