Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IMP!!! Check the Stats on GC and DD posts (Page 4)

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

You are underestimating Rati fans...they are doing this from last July and 10 months..is long time...if fans can do for 10 months they can forever till she hit the screen again...

Thatz definitely demented... ConfusedLOL

BTW just out of curiosity checked some of the IDs on Rati comments page 1 - guess what apart from 1 sore person - all Newbies... in fact many with 0 friends on them... 

Definitely a case of multipleidism... LOL

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

You are underestimating Rati fans...they are doing this from last July and 10 months..is long time...if fans can do for 10 months they can forever till she hit the screen again...

BTW just out of curiosity checked some of the IDs on Rati comments page 1 - guess what apart from 1 sore person - all Newbies... in fact many with 0 friends on them... 

exactly I checked 2 days back...when there was no comment for 3 hours...than I checked in 20 mins 50 comment wiht only one normal id rest all newbies not signle post...with no frnds...

but we can do it...all maneetian has to vote regularly that will work but mostly not vote at all...GCian not vote for DD and DDian not vote for GC...GCian vs DDian...main...ne ratian are winning...Cry...Why we all are not maneetian and gurtian first

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kesha2412

exactly I checked 2 days back...when there was no comment for 3 hours...than I checked in 20 mins 50 comment wiht only one normal id rest all newbies not signle post...with no frnds...

but we can do it...all maneetian has to vote regularly that will work but mostly not vote at all...GCian not vote for DD and DDian not vote for GC...GCian vs DDian...main...ne ratian are winning...Cry...Why we all are not maneetian and gurtian first

Ahhh... dont be disappointed. I am sure when it comes to the push we are, maybe barring a few, all Geetians and MaanEetians first... Big smile 

Even if 1/2 the fans were to vote once on the profile and twice on articles and snaps we would be comfortably capturing the lost glory... 
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Kesha...I know but mostly there is no new article on GC and DD and all are commenting on old article...which not count...comment on article count for week of article publication not after that...yes we can bring them back.if all of us to HALLLA BOL AS u said

--Kesh--

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Kesha...I know but mostly there is no new article on GC and DD and all are commenting on old article...which not count...comment on article count for week of article publication not after that...yes we can bring them back.if all of us to HALLLA BOL AS u said

Try try till we succeed... 

BTW didnt knw abt the article... so have make sure i dont post on old ones nahi toh saari mehnat paani mein..LOL

ok got to go... my bed's looking at me longingly waiting for me to hug it for the next 6 hours or so.. WinkLOL

Before I go... HALLA BOL!!
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

GC is already at the top...he is the #2 possition...we need to get DD up there now...would love to see her at #1...Day Dreaming

--Kesh--

Go to top