IMP!!! Check the Stats on GC and DD posts - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kesha2412

looks like they have 20-30 multiple IDs each... whackos... 
LOL!! That what KSG fans did but he didn't stay @ top for so long!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

LOL!! That what KSG fans did but he didn't stay @ top for so long!πŸ˜†

I know... how long are they going to keep up with this... 

Any way... GC fan and DD both have more than 3000 fans... if even 1/2 of them were to write 1 comment on profile then 3 comments on either snaps or articles or videos then it should be more than enough to bring these 2 to the top... 

Only unity can do this... 
You are underestimating Rati fans...they are doing this from last July and 10 months..is long time...if fans can do for 10 months they can forever till she hit the screen again...

But kesha you are right if all gurtian Gcian and DDian unite we can do it...but guess we are divided...to bring them up togther rather we would like to see them below but not unite😭
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

You are underestimating Rati fans...they are doing this from last July and 10 months..is long time...if fans can do for 10 months they can forever till she hit the screen again...

Thatz definitely demented... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

BTW just out of curiosity checked some of the IDs on Rati comments page 1 - guess what apart from 1 sore person - all Newbies... in fact many with 0 friends on them... 

Definitely a case of multipleidism... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kesha2412

Thatz definitely demented... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

BTW just out of curiosity checked some of the IDs on Rati comments page 1 - guess what apart from 1 sore person - all Newbies... in fact many with 0 friends on them... 

Definitely a case of multipleidism... πŸ˜†

exactly I checked 2 days back...when there was no comment for 3 hours...than I checked in 20 mins 50 comment wiht only one normal id rest all newbies not signle post...with no frnds...

but we can do it...all maneetian has to vote regularly that will work but mostly not vote at all...GCian not vote for DD and DDian not vote for GC...GCian vs DDian...main...ne ratian are winning...😭...Why we all are not maneetian and gurtian first

exactly I checked 2 days back...when there was no comment for 3 hours...than I checked in 20 mins 50 comment wiht only one normal id rest all newbies not signle post...with no frnds...

but we can do it...all maneetian has to vote regularly that will work but mostly not vote at all...GCian not vote for DD and DDian not vote for GC...GCian vs DDian...main...ne ratian are winning...😭...Why we all are not maneetian and gurtian first

Ahhh... dont be disappointed. I am sure when it comes to the push we are, maybe barring a few, all Geetians and MaanEetians first... πŸ˜ƒ 

Even if 1/2 the fans were to vote once on the profile and twice on articles and snaps we would be comfortably capturing the lost glory... 
Kesha...I know but mostly there is no new article on GC and DD and all are commenting on old article...which not count...comment on article count for week of article publication not after that...yes we can bring them back.if all of us to HALLLA BOL AS u said

Kesha...I know but mostly there is no new article on GC and DD and all are commenting on old article...which not count...comment on article count for week of article publication not after that...yes we can bring them back.if all of us to HALLLA BOL AS u said

Try try till we succeed... 

BTW didnt knw abt the article... so have make sure i dont post on old ones nahi toh saari mehnat paani mein..πŸ˜†

ok got to go... my bed's looking at me longingly waiting for me to hug it for the next 6 hours or so.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Before I go... HALLA BOL!!

GC is already at the top...he is the #2 possition...we need to get DD up there now...would love to see her at #1...😍