IMP!!! Check the Stats on GC and DD posts - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys...i just want to let u guys know that comments on their articles, pic, and views on profile articles..pictures count also...if u need more details..please check our thread on first page 

Originally posted by kesha2412

Ya me too... I really like Rati. She and DD are at par when it comes to acting power-ess. But at present DD definitely deserves the accolades. 

BTW did you mean "Yeh Nainsaafi nahin chalegi" by any chance??!!?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*does that cute little thing Samrat does by sticking her tongue out and hitting her head* <--i hope u know what i'm talking about πŸ˜†

haha, yup, Nainsaafi. i always get words like that mixed up, even in English. like, with "regardless"? for some reason i wanna put "irregardless", even tho there's no such word!!

haha, thanks for pointing it out!

*rushes to edit that post so she doesn't get bashed*
HI Kesha I am commenting...but we can fight with Rati fan...her profile has mazium multiple ids...Average comment per day is 600-700...when maximum active users are 30 -40...so think of multiple ids comment there...I am commenting GC DD though religiously..every single id has some 20-30  mutiples ids...from which they post...

Otherwise how is it poosbile...DD won waasup poll with 2000 votes adn she dont have 500 even and on commenting...600-700 comment per day

Meetian Gurtian all should vote for GC and DD both  to keep them at them top...both are responsible for maneet...equally deserve our support...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
please join DD/GC fan clubs and starting commenting on their profile regularly if u want them in top 2 positions...
Originally posted by kuls11

HI Kesha I am commenting...but we can fight with Rati fan...her profile has mazium multiple ids...Average comment per day is 600-700...when maximum active users are 30 -40...so think of multiple ids comment there...I am commenting GC DD though religiously..every single id has some 20-30  mutiples ids...from which they post...

Otherwise how is it poosbile...DD won waasup poll with 2000 votes adn she dont have 500 even and on commenting...600-700 comment per day...

😲 Kuls you kidding... right... I mean wow... 600-700 comments per day... thtz bonkers πŸ€ͺ

Man dont these guyz have anything else to do...πŸ˜• demented... totally demented  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we can only put in our best and see how things go... anyway we dont really need to prove anything to anyone.. We know DD and GC are the best. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kdg129

*does that cute little thing Samrat does by sticking her tongue out and hitting her head* <--i hope u know what i'm talking about

haha, yup, Nainsaafi. i always get words like that mixed up, even in English. like, with "regardless"? for some reason i wanna put "irregardless", even tho there's no such word!!

haha, thanks for pointing it out!

*rushes to edit that post so she doesn't get bashed*

Humm... i think i knw wht ur talking abt... πŸ˜†
)
Originally posted by puth

Last time i checked number of comments for each celebrity(may be 4-5 days back)
Rati has 2247 pages of comments,GC-1407 and DD-1165 .

I just checked and Rati has 2333 pages of comments and GC-1443 and DD 1202

ie Rati got 86*25(per page) = 2150
    GC got  36*25 = 900
    DD got  37*25 = 925

At this rate we are lagging very much behind and seems impossible😑😑😑😑

Wow... do they have like a robot putting in comments or what...πŸ˜• or as Kuls says they definitely have multiple IDs...

But then IF people should not allow this un-lawfulness... they should also monitor individuals with too many multiple IDs... there definitely should be a restriction on how many Ids one can have on this forum... 

Anyway... dear we can only do our best and leave the rest to higher authorities... and if nothing else we know whose the best...  dil behlane ke liye... yeh khayal bhi aacha hain Galib πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

this only means that they are cheating...

some way or the other...there has to be a way they are hacking into the system and are doing multiple votes...cause there is no way in hell that they can get 800 votes in, in a day

looks like they have 20-30 multiple IDs each... whackos... 
Originally posted by kesha2412

😲 Kuls you kidding... right... I mean wow... 600-700 comments per day... thtz bonkers πŸ€ͺ

Man dont these guyz have anything else to do...πŸ˜• demented... totally demented  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we can only put in our best and see how things go... anyway we dont really need to prove anything to anyone.. We know DD and GC are the best. πŸ˜‰

no kesha I am not joking  I am keeping track for GC DD RATI  account from week...They are using mutiple id to vote for her...therefore her comment section have comment like this...in 10 mins 50 comment than no comment for ...3 hours...which automatically shows one person voted from 50 mids/...
In last 4 days...her comment are 2292 ...GC 800...DD 849...
I knew they have maximum Multiple ids...whcih they created to bring her back...to improve her ranking now using all of them to comment...
...true we dont need to prove anything nor have to bring back anyone./...Hopefully Gurti will never leave this show until end...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kuls11

no kesha I am not joking  I am keeping track for GC DD RATI  account from week...They are using mutiple id to vote for her...therefore her comment section have comment like this...in 10 mins 50 comment than no comment for ...3 hours...which automatically shows one person voted from 50 mids/...
In last 4 days...her comment are 2292 ...GC 800...DD 849...
I knew they have maximum Multiple ids...whcih they created to bring her back...to improve her ranking now using all of them to comment...
...true we dont need to prove anything nor have to bring back anyone./...Hopefully Gurti will never leave this show until end...

Okkk... thtz really bonkers.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Do you mean they want to bring her back in a show or just top of IF... I mean do they really think that bringing her back to top of IF ranking garuntees her comeback in a show πŸ˜• 

I myself love Rati... but this is crazy... πŸ˜†

As for GurTi... they rock, they roll, they shake... there is none like them... and no one can even come close... πŸ˜‰
Edited by kesha2412 - 12 years ago