Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 8)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/

I think you did not read each and every one of my points in that post, and if you did you probably did not read with a clear consciousness, and open mind with a will to foster cooperation and understanding. For if you did, you would have not asked the question.

No one, no one in their right mind wants the loss of innocent life. Unfortunately, sometimes life gives us a terrible choice between a few innocent lives lost now or countless others in the long run. I hope that someday you are able to understand and appreciate the difficult human choices that have to be made for the sake of humanity and not try to look at it from just the perspective of one nation, one religion or whatever one subset that is. 

I read everything you read and agreed with some of the stuff!
But this point Was something I could not take as a Pakistani National having more troops in the country Umm no Way!

For the Sake of humanity??
I don't think they do it for the sake of humanity all i see is the innocent ones die and continue to die i don't think countless others will be saved in long run!

All i know is you have a totally different perspective and as me being a one who has seen people suffer you may not understand

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersLost-angel

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

whatever that video is about that man doesnt represent all pakistanis. i dont have 37 mins to watch a video lol.

and for everyone that supports USA's "help" in pakistan, well your point of view isnt gonna change and neither is mine. i can bring a gazillion examples but no one''s views will change. Let's keep it simple. We don't want the "help" of USA in pakistan. I don't have the patience to hear Americans say in the next couple of years how " our soldiers are dying in your country we are helping you bla bla" No country helps other countries just for the sake of humanity. USA only worries about its own security and let's face it... USA "helping" pakistan? LOL no. sure some of you might think USA isnt on war with islam but evidence proves otherwise.

Where is their help when Gaza needs it? Why do they support Israel? Where is the humanity ? Why the killings still going in ? Sleepy

and those of u that think pakistan helped osama then once again i cannot change ur views.  if pakistan does something good then people have a problem if it does soemthing bad ppl have a problem. kuch nahi kar sakte.

oh and being a jammu kashmiri ( from my mother's side whose own family has been affected by the genocide of kashmiries), the kashmiris could also use some help from the United States  :)
what the indian army does to them is inhumane.

U.S can help pakistan AFTER they help Jammu Kashmir and Gaza strip.

Exactly we do not want the USA help oh like the USA will be like can we help you they will just comeLOL
Anyways we don't need there help because they don't do much but will probably end up ruining things more!
They only help(So not) those who are important or from who they  get something!

PS: Don't think  i am talking about all those in USA i don't generalize 

Edited by Aliyaafridi - 04 May 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersLost-angel-Maha-

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
and aliya: I know right. where is their humanity when it comes to Gaza and Kashmir& why is everyone all of a sudden worried about pakistan? lol
damn thanks a lot osama... now we have to clean ur mess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alu-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
alright. for those who do not believe osama is actually dead, just take a moment and think about how ridiculous u sound. just think what would happen if al qaeda or osama himself (if he was alive) came out and declared he was alive. just imagine how the US government would look. it would look like a loser. that is all they need to do to make US look lame. why in the world would the US government take such a risk? just think!

and for those of you who are claiming that obama did this for votes for his reelection. again, a ridiculous theory. there is still 18 months before the 2012 elections!!! 18 MONTHS! a whole year and a half. anything could happen in these months. anything! if i was obama and if i needed to state a world's criminal dead (even if he wasn't dead) in order increase my chances of reelection, i would do it in like october of 2012, which is right before the election! that would make more sense to me, i dunno about u. stating this in october or something will give less time for anyone to prove me wrong and hence the people will believe me and vote for me. but stating this in may 2011, gives people and osama (if he was alive) to prove me wrong and make me look like an idiot. get it? so stop with the ridiculous theory that obama did it for reelection.

Edited by Rapier - 04 May 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ts9787Midnight_ShadeMagixXmonarFaraan92

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Why the nation is trying to blame it back on USA baffles me. Confused

Its simple...Pakistan is saving face...the dog ate my homework didn't work...so now they are blaming it back on US.

What else can they do...Osama was found almost in the military school...and their defense is that they didn't know...he was living there for six years in a mansion...and no one noticed...they are trying to take attention away from these facts and what better way than to blame USA...

The Pakistan govt and army and ISI are totally corrupt and their good luck is that a common Pakistani citizen instead of questioning their own govt/army is blaming another country for the misfortunes of Pakistan...When you have cancer in your body...it needs treatment...just saying 'all is well' will not treat the cancer...so instead of blaming other countries left and right...the Pakistani citizens should blame their own govt ...maybe something will change...

I skimmed through the 1st thread and its ridiculous how people are turning blind eye to the fact that the biggest terrorist was found less than a mile away from the military school...do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ts9787Midnight_ShadeMagixXRapierFaraan92-Gaganjot-AreYaar

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.

they wouldn't if they had logic behind it.Wink come up with a good logic, i will not hesistate for one second to accept it.Big smile

MagixXFaraan92

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...

which pakistanis support Alqaida or the Taliban? Pakistanis are not extremists my friend. They are pretty 'modern i guess you could say when it comes to religion. btw all the people that support taliban and alqaida are the afghanis that came into pakistan! they spread nothing but corruption they spread their extremist views and they intermingled to create more terrorism. i am not blaming them but these are some facts which not many people know! pakistanis arent extremists. al qaida and taliban didnt originate in pakistan.
i dont support talibans and i dont support al qaida.

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 04 May 2011 at 9:32pm

Lost-angel-Maha-

Go to top