Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 38)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

How was Palestine formed in the first place? Before that, there was Israel. Big smile--Sorry boss sorry...Biblical stories are diiferent from Reality!Smile

Lol, there are other ways to tackle problems instead of forming terrorist organisations. LOL --In india also Subhash Chadra boss form INA...to fight for our rights na Britishers call them terrorist only!

As for the root cause, who broke the ceasefire agreement between Israel & Palestine?  --LOLRoot cause...cos of ceasefire!! LOLTongue
Anyways, guess it's going a bit off topic. LOL-- LOLCome back with Dawoood!!

At the end of the day, guess it's world peace which we want. Looks like it's impossible at the moment.--Thumbs Up
 

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 6273

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by .Doe.

How was Palestine formed in the first place? Before that, there was Israel. Big smile--Sorry boss sorry...Biblical stories are diiferent from Reality!Smile

Lol, there are other ways to tackle problems instead of forming terrorist organisations. LOL --In india also Subhash Chadra boss form INA...to fight for our rights na Britishers call them terrorist only!

As for the root cause, who broke the ceasefire agreement between Israel & Palestine?  --LOLRoot cause...cos of ceasefire!! LOLTongue
Anyways, guess it's going a bit off topic. LOL-- LOLCome back with Dawoood!!

At the end of the day, guess it's world peace which we want. Looks like it's impossible at the moment.--Thumbs Up
 

Not Biblical stories, it's history. 
Ceasefire..who agreed to it? Both of them? Lol LOL

Yeah sure..guess you even like Dawood. ROFL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by .Doe.

How was Palestine formed in the first place? Before that, there was Israel. Big smile--Sorry boss sorry...Biblical stories are diiferent from Reality!Smile

Lol, there are other ways to tackle problems instead of forming terrorist organisations. LOL --In india also Subhash Chadra boss form INA...to fight for our rights na Britishers call them terrorist only!

As for the root cause, who broke the ceasefire agreement between Israel & Palestine?  --LOLRoot cause...cos of ceasefire!! LOLTongue
Anyways, guess it's going a bit off topic. LOL-- LOLCome back with Dawoood!!

At the end of the day, guess it's world peace which we want. Looks like it's impossible at the moment.--Thumbs Up
 


Hadd hai yaar you brought SCB in this talks? gish! there is no way you can compare SCB with these Terrorists.

I think u made a wrong Move Believe ji... Ouch

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@Doe. Koi Mila kar paani mein gaya.. oh reminds me GhostOsama's teabag tweet LOL btw, ain't the whole thing is inline with hindi saying Kiye Karaye par paani pherna? Smile

@Believe ji u like Dawood too Shocked whew! I thought it must be Miyadaad Ouch my guess #89778734 is wrong in last one month.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

[Hadd hai yaar you brought SCB in this talks? gish! there is no way you can compare SCB with these Terrorists.

I think u made a wrong Move Believe ji... Ouch--Bina mathlab se kuch bi bolthi ho..Confused Do think am a britisher to call him terrorist!!Smile

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 6273

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

@Doe. Koi Mila kar paani mein gaya.. oh reminds me GhostOsama's teabag tweet LOL btw, ain't the whole thing is inline with hindi saying Kiye Karaye par paani pherna? Smile

@Believe ji u like Dawood too Shocked whew! I thought it must be Miyadaad Ouch my guess #89778734 is wrong in last one month.. Cry

Hahaha! Lol, so true. But this time, it was for the sake of those Sharks. Hehehe LOL

I don't know whether Believe likes Dawood or no, but when the person likes Osama/Hitler, etc, liking Dawood isn't a big deal. LOL


Edited by .Doe. - 10 May 2011 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monar_dkmystery_

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by .Doe.

How was Palestine formed in the first place? Before that, there was Israel. Big smile--Sorry boss sorry...Biblical stories are diiferent from Reality!Smile

Lol, there are other ways to tackle problems instead of forming terrorist organisations. LOL --In india also Subhash Chadra boss form INA...to fight for our rights na Britishers call them terrorist only!

As for the root cause, who broke the ceasefire agreement between Israel & Palestine?  --LOLRoot cause...cos of ceasefire!! LOLTongue
Anyways, guess it's going a bit off topic. LOL-- LOLCome back with Dawoood!!

At the end of the day, guess it's world peace which we want. Looks like it's impossible at the moment.--Thumbs Up
 

Not Biblical stories, it's history. -- Me too like to make new histories...bored with old oneLOL
Ceasefire..who agreed to it? Both of them? Lol LOL --phew LOL

Yeah sure..guess you even like Dawood. ROFL--LOLNa... I like Charls Shobharaj and Robin Hood Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by monar

[Hadd hai yaar you brought SCB in this talks? gish! there is no way you can compare SCB with these Terrorists.

I think u made a wrong Move Believe ji... Ouch--Bina mathlab se kuch bi bolthi ho..Confused Do think am a britisher to call him terrorist!!Smile



Believe ji! usually I dont speak without reasoning - see u brought him ain't you Ermm chalo lets leave it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bin Laden's son, 16, in web terror rant

2

Author: uknaik99   Replies: 12   Views: 1462

uknaik99 12 1462 17 July 2008 at 12:27pm by ImPerfection
Who killed Aarushi?

Author: uknaik99   Replies: 3   Views: 2177

uknaik99 3 2177 22 May 2008 at 10:09pm by raj5000
Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive????

Author: CuteFairy91   Replies: 7   Views: 898

CuteFairy91 7 898 29 September 2006 at 5:25pm by BanjonSharib_fa
Osama bin Laden-

Author: sq174121   Replies: 9   Views: 1115

sq174121 9 1115 28 August 2006 at 8:07am by Minnie
Is Bin Laden is Spiritual Hero??!!?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Believe-   Replies: 49   Views: 4184

-Believe- 49 4184 30 January 2006 at 6:29pm by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index