Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 34)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

OMG ...Osama BL margayaaa kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedOuchTongueTongueWinkLOLDamn again late!!Confused

Apart from killing innocent ppls...Pata nahe I like these type of guys...I like Saddam, Hitler,Stalin,Veerappan n blah blah...I think ,some characteristic of these people attracts me!!!Embarrassed
----------

The Question is, How many lives did the war on terrorism saved?Confused

PS:After 10 years, billions spent, 2 countries blown back to the stone age and hundreds of thousands killed on all sides I think the entire world has the right to see a copy of what Obama watched!

XXSam1XX Newbie
XXSam1XX
XXSam1XX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
OMG this is sooo freaky I'm currently in Pakistan and we have been made the first targets hope everything goes well
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

OMG ...Osama BL margayaaa kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!LOLDamn again late!!Confused

Apart from killing innocent ppls...Pata nahe I like these type of guys...I like Saddam, Hitler,Stalin,Veerappan n blah blah...I think ,some characteristic of these people attracts me!!!Embarrassed
----------

PS:After 10 years, billions spent, 2 countries blown back to the stone age and hundreds of thousands killed on all sides I think the entire world has the right to see a copy of what Obama watched!

Civilians have been casualties since long. Wherever they could be avoided, people have avoided it. I read an article about it recently.

Btw, you like guys like Hitler, Saddam, etc even though they have killed so many people and yet you find faults with Americans & their administration? What is this?

Edited by .Doe. - 07 May 2011 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapiermonar_dkmystery_

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

OMG ...Osama BL margayaaa kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!LOLDamn again late!!Confused

goli lagi but abhi wo decide kar raha hai ki mare ki nahi.. ... wo bhi scuba diving karte hue

lemme cause they hv statues in Madame Tussuad? Ermm

----------

counter question - how many lives Terrorism taken
Ermm

PS:After 10 years, billions spent, 2 countries blown back to the stone age

which are the two countries u r talking about? Afghanistan is struggling since it was first declared as a country.. and for Afghan demise Taliban is responsible not US.. for Iraq I second u

and hundreds of thousands killed on all sides I think the entire world has the right to see a copy of what Obama watched!

At last we agree.. Obama shall post the live telecast.. I am sure Aaj tak is looking @ Pantagon with eagle eye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX_dkmystery_

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Mona: I think he's talking about the power Hitler, Osama possessed even though they had zero personalities. Funny how a 5 feet guy like Hitler can make the whole world tremble with fear.

I am not admiring it, however, if he had used that power for useful purposes, he could have been the best person on Earth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

@Mona: I think he's talking about the power Hitler, Osama possessed even though they had zero personalities. Funny how a 5 feet guy like Hitler can make the whole world tremble with fear.

I am not admiring it, however, if he had used that power for useful purposes, he could have been the best person on Earth. 

Evil is the truth of Human existence .Doe .. the problem now is increase in their disciples Ouch

MagixX

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

----------

Vinuji...mujhe humesha lagta tha ki kuchh to gadbad hai aapke saath...per itni jyada gadbad hai ye nahi maloom tha..LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXmonarLost-angel-Believe-

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by .Doe.

Evil is the truth of Human existence .Doe .. the problem now is increase in their disciples Ouch

Correct. It's the sad truth. & right you are..increase in their disciples, increase in threat. Tough times ahead.

Btw, I must say, this Osama bloke looks damn polite! If I didn't know who he was & would have met him, I would think he is just one of those few innocents left on Earth. LOL

monar

Go to top