Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 28)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I don't know if Abbottabad is a tribal area or not... but saw it on BBC and have this link :
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/04/groups-of-lawyers-denounce-bin-laden-killing.html

thank goodness, my frnds from Pak, whom I know, aren't like these!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXRapierMrsNealCaffreyFaraan92

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

It really feels shame to see such disgusting people offering prayers 4 a sick man like Usama..!!!Thumbs Down

Although i'm also 4rm Pakistan bt i dont defend such Un-Educted nd disgusting people..!!!Dead
I've seen many Un-educated people offering prayers 4 Usama in da news..!!!Confused
Woh bara muhazzab aadmi tha.. Woh 5 waqt ka namazi tha.. woh yeh tha.. woh Woh tha.. wats dis Bullshit...Dead

I hope Pakistan ko aisay jahil logoon say jald hi chutkara miley..!!!

I'm sure there is something wrong in Pak army OR ISI dats y Usama was living here since 5-6 years..!!!D'oh

Facts will be always facts.. so i really dont thnk dere is anything to defend abt dat..!!!Confused

Clap

Hats off to you for daring to think objectively...I wish there are more people like you who have to courage to call a spade a spade...

I just don't get the logic of the Pakistanis who are busy playing the passing the blame game...I mean, you can say a million things to the outside world in defense of your military or whatever, but at the end of the day its YOUR country and its YOU who are going to face the consequences...There is no shame in accepting the negatives, as long as you are willing to put in the work to overcome them...That Osama was found in the lap of ISI is an undeniable fact...And the choice is yours to make as a self-respecting citizen of Pakistan-whether to pass the blame and feel victimized about the whole thing, or just wake up and fight to get to the bottom of this matter...

Choices..choices!!!!

Clap
Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12frostyMrsNealCaffreyMagixXRapierFaraan92_dkmystery_blue-ice.AreYaar

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

You know anyone who states that 'US is an enemy of Muslims' is as intelligent and aware as the hillbillies who say "All Muslims are terrorists".  Sometimes I wonder if these people are watching more Faux News than Americans and follow Sarah Palin on Twitter. How are they any better, when they too judge all Americans based on the actions of a few loony toons.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Monika__29MrsNealCaffreyRapiercricketfan1monar_dkmystery_blue-ice.

chaha_khan Goldie
chaha_khan
chaha_khan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by chaha_khan

]Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
@ Others Only those can understand who knows the reality or those who are suffering others can only criticize and blame and cant do anything else
Stay blessed

I'd get the logic if you stated death toll in Iraq or Afghanistan because those nations were/are occupied by USA and can be deemed responsible. Pakistan is still sovereign and an ally of USA, so any death toll in Pakistan is the responsibility of the Pakistan government and army.

That being said this 34,000 where are you getting the numbers from. Can you please cite the source. Preferably a valid source that identifies death toll by conflicts/strike, between which forces and breaks down those dead as civilians, terrorists and military personnel (US/PAK/Allies).

Also to add 09/11 death toll of 2977 does not include the rescue workers who died during rescue in later days or due to injuries/diseases contracted during rescuing.

I know its a responsibility of Pak gov and army ..i didnt said that its because of USA ??its all happening here because of War against terror thats why i said that Pak is suffering more then US
Check stats of Before and after 9/11 and you will find huge Number of difference
Well it was about those innocent people who got killed in suicide or other bomb attacks
and about 34000 Sorry i was quoting from someone else post its actually

2003   140 
2004  435
2005   430 
2006  608 
2007   1523
2008  2155
2009*  1222 
Total  6532 
Its just about civilions and 2385 were security persons who got killed in 6-7 years its from satp.org site Smileso as a whole its about 9000 people

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ um we all know that terrorism won't end with osama's death.

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 

Well its quite surprising that people can think like that. Al Queda is a huge group and they are def bound to take revenge on both the US and Pakistan. I'm just praying that no more innocent lives are lost. :(
Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
@ Others Only those can understand who knows the reality or those who are suffering others can only criticize and blame and cant do anything else
Stay blessed

I am a bit confused with your numbers...What is the point of quoting the number of deaths???Are you by any chance trying to say that since 3000 is much lesser than 34,000, US's people don't know what death and suffering is???

Also, I didn't understand how your point relates to the stuff you quoted above...
Dont manipulate My words here SleepyDid i said anything like this ?I just said Pak is in more danger as Pak is suffering more because of this War against Terror .

Excuse me...I clearly mentioned that that I was confused...All you had to do was clarify, rather than jumping at me like that...With the quotation of the numbers like that, I really didn't understand what you were trying to implicate...

And BTW, there is nothing like 'more' danger and 'less' danger...Danger is danger and we all EQUALLY value our lives and are equally in danger because of these terrorists...be it 3, or 3000 or 34,000 or 34 million...a death is a death is a death...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXRapierFaraan92_dkmystery_

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29MagixX_dkmystery_

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

You know anyone who states that 'US is an enemy of Muslims' is as intelligent and aware as the hillbillies who say "All Muslims are terrorists".  Sometimes I wonder if these people are watching more Faux News than Americans and follow Sarah Palin on Twitter. How are they any better, when they too judge all Americans based on the actions of a few loony toons.

Okz i Said that And i was reading that post i said America is a enemy of Muslims did i said Americans are enemy of Muslims???????
Like so Many people were saying here that Pakistan is this Pakistan is thaT just like those i also said that i think USA is biggest enemy of Muslims because if you go with Facts USA destroyed many Muslim countries Like Iraq ,Aghanistan and now they are behind iran LOL
I am not an american ppl hater yes i am a American gov Hater
I love the way you people point out one single line of Ours posts and Ignore all other words again Pakistan
Like bloody state ,terrorist state and etc you guyz simple ignore that posts but when we reply to that people you guyz call us racist and etc.When someone will say that you should be shameful and gratful to Americans beacuse they are giving us Aid we are eating their Money,How it is related to Osama and etc?? i
Thank guyz LOL
I promised to myself that i will not comment here But well ..

Edited by -Maha- - 06 May 2011 at 11:07am
cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
These people have problems with ALL muslims being condemned for the actions of the terrorists, but they are very liberal with their hatred towards the WHOLE of America and wishing for its destruction...And what's amusing is some of these people are living right in America...If they have a problem with America and want its destruction, the first thing they need to do is GET OUT!!!!

I mean forget everything else...doesn't it make logical sense for what if tomorrow all your ill wishes for America come true...you sure don't want to be caught by your own curses???

Being an American, it disgusts me that I am made to pay through my nose to fend for these thankless people...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 06 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Monika__29MrsNealCaffreyMagixXRapier_dkmystery_blue-ice.

Go to top