Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 26)

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Ok..Obama & Bush together drugged al-Qaeda into confirming this piece of information - Conspiracy theory Cool

Any counter arguments? Bring them on! Silly

Edited by .Doe. - 06 May 2011 at 8:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Rapierromiosugar1monar_dkmystery_Faraan92

chaha_khan Goldie
chaha_khan
chaha_khan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucifer.

Originally posted by -Maha-

Plz Topic starter change this thread name into
Come and criticize Pakistan ,Make Fun and Bash Big smilePost Pakistan related Jokes and tweets then say "No offense"
I just want to say
Pak intelligence Failed LIKE indian intelligence failed during 26/11 Like USA army failed when 500 Talibans ran away from their custody.Like their intelligence failed during 9/11.
@Someone who said Pak channels are calling him "Shaheed" Get your facts right first .No one called him shaheed and no one will call him shaheed.He is not Muslim how can we call him shaheed.
Bye ppl Carry on your criticism and Jokes

yah but the difference is that America has not had a single incident since 9/11, credit goes to their intelligence, whereas Pakistan suffers from bomb blasts pretty much on a daily basis... what good is Pak intelligence then?, besides, we're not talking about some anonymous terrorist hiding in Pak, this was the most wanted man, and he was found sitting inside a luxious mansion in a military city for 6 years!
Sorry i am interupting you guyz but why everyone just talking about Osama what about other 5 Main Al-Qaida leaders and other 100 Al-Qaida leaders, Pak army and intelligence arrested them ????No one take their Names and No one congratulated Pakistan army that time Confusedlike He/she posted what about 500 Talibans who ran away from American forces custody ???isnt it a intelligence or Forces failure ?Mumbai incident was also a intelligence Failure ...
@Farhaan please Tell me which Pakistani channel is showing such things i also want to watch Smile
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ um we all know that terrorism won't end with osama's death.

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 

Well its quite surprising that people can think like that. Al Queda is a huge group and they are def bound to take revenge on both the US and Pakistan. I'm just praying that no more innocent lives are lost. :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Faraan92_dkmystery_

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Plz Topic starter change this thread name into
Come and criticize Pakistan ,Make Fun and Bash Big smilePost Pakistan related Jokes and tweets then say "No offense"
I just want to say
Pak intelligence Failed LIKE indian intelligence failed during 26/11 Like USA army failed when 500 Talibans ran away from their custody.Like their intelligence failed during 9/11.
@Someone who said Pak channels are calling him "Shaheed" Get your facts right first .No one called him shaheed and no one will call him shaheed.He is not Muslim how can we call him shaheed.
Bye ppl Carry on your criticism and Jokes

Um I haven't gone through and read all the posts, so I don't know what you're on about. But most of us don't have any intentions of criticizing Pakistan or making fun of the country and whatever else you claim that we are doing. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Most of us have nothing against the country or the people. BUT neither will any of us support terrorists like Osama and his gang of Al Queda. We HATE them, NOT the country NOR the people. Most of the people in Pakistan are innocent souls. How could any of us hate them? They are just as innocent as all the victims here in the US.

You know, sometimes I fail to understand why some people support Osama. (I'm not referencing you btw). But like I've read posts and stuff defending Osama and is disgusts me tremendously.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXFaraan92_dkmystery_

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaha_khan

@Farhaan please Tell me which Pakistani channel is showing such things i also want to watch Smile
I saw all dat on Xpress news..!!!Wink
chaha_khan Goldie
chaha_khan
chaha_khan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

^ um we all know that terrorism won't end with osama's death.

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 

Well its quite surprising that people can think like that. Al Queda is a huge group and they are def bound to take revenge on both the US and Pakistan. I'm just praying that no more innocent lives are lost. :(
Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
@ Others Only those can understand who knows the reality or those who are suffering others can only criticize and blame and cant do anything else
Stay blessed
chaha_khan Goldie
chaha_khan
chaha_khan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Oh yeah Confusedi didnt see anything like this can you share a vidz with me that whether those were from Tribal areas or from other areas of Pakistan.Many afghani and others also leaving here and for them Osama is a hero

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Oh yeah Confusedi didnt see anything like this can you share a vidz with me that whether those were from Tribal areas or from other areas of Pakistan.Many afghani and others also leaving here and for them Osama is a hero
Actually did'nt find dat video on net.. bt if i'll get den i'll surelly shre it.. dunno which show it was bt if i get to know abt it den surelly search 4 dat..!!!
Yes many people 4rm tribal areas nd 4rm afghan r supporting Osama bt da thing which shocks me dat 4 some citizens of Pakistan too Osama is a hero..Confused Really shame on such type of disgusting people..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 06 May 2011 at 10:06am

Go to top