Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 25)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

arrey aliya 3000 americans zyada important hai ya phir millions of muslims?
ofcourse 3000 na. paaagal!

@DOE: aw thank youu jii :)  enjoy it while u canWink

Okay Doe and Rapier: nice talking to you fellas. slleep time. nights

BS... this mind set of pulling all muslims in issue of ur country is just BS... you don't own the religion and followers first and foremost. I have many friends here & back in India who follow Islam but they in their dreams too don't wanna go to Pakistan. So stop making assumption based on EXTREMIST NEWS CHANNELS... and let me make this BIG statement, if so called "common Pakistanis" think this way, progress is far off...

Edited by monar - 06 May 2011 at 6:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MrsNealCaffreyMagixXromiosugar1dkmysteryFaraan92

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

awww! all of you are thinking about the well being of pakistan's citizens. Hug that is soo nice of you. it makes me soo happy to see finally some people are finally starting to care about pakistan. Especially America Embarrassed thaaanks a lot for your help america. please, you are welcome to stay in Pakistan, do increase your troops and bomb my fellow pakistanis. ofcourse all you will be doing is helping us. and please America, i BEG you to stop giving aid to pakistan please! because people work hardd for that money in America. The slums in New York could use that moneyy :) 
But god bless america. truly. all they wanna do is help usHug

I thought I made a sincere post. Sarcasm to counter sincerity. That is just so classy and thoughtful.

PS: American critique tip #3. There are no slums in USA, just ghettos and hoods.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXRapierhindu4lyfromiosugar1AutumnnFaraan92blue-ice.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Answer: Invaaade Pakistan. Simple solution Tongue

Yup Aliya: Doe is right. We have to fight terrorism. If pakistani civilians die its okay yaar. because there is no other way. and this is the only way the brilliant USA can help us stop terrorism. civilians always have to die yaar in these kinds of wars. remember 9/11 ? 

Seriously? This is the best answer when people ask serious and genuine questions about terrorism and how to address it. You mean to say you never think of practical solutions even for your own country? That is the best you can come up with.

Or are you guys just massive fans of the Tea Party and are simply inspired to form your own raving Pakistani version of the Tea Party. Please tell me if you are a Tea Partier, I'll go argue with my wall instead.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Monika__29MrsNealCaffreyhindu4lyfMagixXRapierromiosugar1Faraan92dkmysteryblue-ice.AreYaar

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Conspiracy theories --  are more likely to be believed by people who are willing themselves to conspire, new research at the University of Kent has shown.

"'We wanted to test a new explanation of why conspiracy theories are endorsed in an internet age when people have access to a matrix of often conflicting information from a variety of sources,' said Dr Douglas.

'We found that in their search for explanations under such uncertain and confusing conditions, people rely partly on projection -- the assumption that others would behave much as they would."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Conspiracy theories --  are more likely to be believed by people who are willing themselves to conspire, new research at the University of Kent has shown.

"'We wanted to test a new explanation of why conspiracy theories are endorsed in an internet age when people have access to a matrix of often conflicting information from a variety of sources,' said Dr Douglas.

'We found that in their search for explanations under such uncertain and confusing conditions, people rely partly on projection -- the assumption that others would behave much as they would."

oops i dont conspire but i do believe in some missing threads which r obvious n leading to conspiracy theories  Ouch
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by angie.4u

oops i dont conspire but i do believe in some missing threads which r obvious n leading to conspiracy theories  Ouch
Not to worry monar, LOL the last paragraph in that article reads as follows:

"  'We're not saying however that all conspiracy theorists are immoral or that they have arrived at their beliefs through projection. It's important to note that other factors may lead people to believe in conspiracy theories. Also, our research says nothing about the truth or objective plausibility of such theories. However what we have shown is that one reason some people endorse conspiracy theories is because is they project their own moral tendencies onto the supposed conspirators', she said "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Al Qaeda, in Web message, confirms bin Laden's death

By the CNN Wire Staff
May 6, 2011 10:18 a.m. EDT
Click to play
Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    Al Qaeda issues a threat against the United States It urges Pakistanis to "rise up and revolt"
  • The Web has long been a favored medium for jihadis

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums Friday confirming the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors Islamist websites.

The development comes days after U.S. troops killed bin Laden in a raid on a compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.

The statement, translated by SITE, lauded the late militant, threatened to take action against the United States, and urged Pakistanis to "rise up and revolt."

Bin Laden's death will serve as a "curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," the message said.

"Soon -- with help from Allah -- their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," it said.

The statement said al Qaeda will "continue on the path of jihad, the path walked upon by our leaders ... without hesitation or reluctance."

Full statement from al Qaeda on Osama bin Laden's death

"We will not deviate from that or change until Allah judges between us and between our enemy with truth. Indeed, He is the best of all judges. Nothing will harm us after that, until we see either victory and success and conquest and empowerment, or we die trying."

It said that Americans "will never enjoy security until our people in Palestine enjoy it."

"The soldiers of Islam, groups and individuals, will continue planning without tiredness or boredom, and without despair or surrender, and without weakness or stagnancy, until they cause the disaster that makes children look like the elderly!"

It urged Pakistanis "to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves" and "from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

Bin Laden and other militants used the Internet to post messages to their followers before and after al Qaeda's September, 11, 2001 attack on the United States.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXRapiermonarFaraan92dkmystery

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
"Soon -- with help from Allah -- their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears," it said.

The statement said al Qaeda will "continue on the path of jihad, the path walked upon by our leaders ... without hesitation or reluctance."

with the help from Allah? yea right. Allah is totally on ur side, that's why osama is now fish food!LOL

path walked upon by ur leaders? oh u will definitely walk in their path alright. u will become fish food like ur "leader" did.

Edited by Rapier - 06 May 2011 at 8:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXmonarromiosugar1dkmysteryFaraan92blue-ice.

Go to top