Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 22)

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

what do they want? clearly to be destroyed in the hands of terrorism. or maybe they think the terrorists will spare them if they do not join hands with US.

Hahahahaha!! ROFL
Funny how they hate US, and take billion dollars of aids from them as well. 

Edited by .Doe. - 06 May 2011 at 12:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MrsNealCaffreyRapier_dkmystery_Faraan92

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ts9787Monika__29MagixXRapier_dkmystery_

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Plz Topic starter change this thread name into
Come and criticize Pakistan ,Make Fun and Bash Big smilePost Pakistan related Jokes and tweets then say "No offense"
I just want to say
Pak intelligence Failed LIKE indian intelligence failed during 26/11 Like USA army failed when 500 Talibans ran away from their custody.Like their intelligence failed during 9/11.
@Someone who said Pak channels are calling him "Shaheed" Get your facts right first .No one called him shaheed and no one will call him shaheed.He is not Muslim how can we call him shaheed.
Bye ppl Carry on your criticism and Jokes

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Originally posted by Rapier

what do they want? clearly to be destroyed in the hands of terrorism. or maybe they think the terrorists will spare them if they do not join hands with US.

Hahahahaha!! ROFL
Funny how they hate US, and take billion dollars of aids from them as well. 

ROFLROFLAWWW how funnyROFLROFL
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Come and criticize Pakistan ,Make Fun and Bash Big smilePost Pakistan related Jokes and tweets then say "No offense"
I just want to say
Pak intelligence Failed LIKE indian intelligence failed during 26/11 Like USA army failed when 500 Talibans ran away from their custody.Like their intelligence failed during 9/11.
@Someone who said Pak channels are calling him "Shaheed" Get your facts right first .No one called him shaheed and no one will call him shaheed.He is not Muslim how can we call him shaheed.

Lol ! Geelani called him shaheed..asked for martyrdom for him. What are you even talking about?

You know..instead of laughing at the aid comment, you should be ashamed that you're making fun of the people who give billion dollars of aids to you. Ever heard the word "grateful" ?? Guess not.

Edited by .Doe. - 06 May 2011 at 3:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Monika__29MrsNealCaffreyRapier_dkmystery_Faraan92

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Edited by .Doe. - 06 May 2011 at 3:13am
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

I just want to say

Lol ! Geelani called him shaheed..asked for martyrdom for him. What are you even talking about?

You know..instead of laughing at the aid comment, you should be ashamed that you're making fun of the people who give billion dollars of aids to you. Ever heard the word "grateful" ?? Guess no.
wohaaa Gilani where i am watching news i did not see anything like this may be your Media is showing such things like always  LOL and now  you  guyz are bringing Money here wah wah hats off to youROFL .. Listen Pak gov may be grateful or etc but for us USA is nothing more then Muslims biggest enemy .We are not eating their Money those who are using it they can be grateful But yeah i must admit USA got so many supporters in world except in china or Muslim countries
Ghosshh why i am wasting my time here D'ohD'oh
bye again now i am not going to reply here

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

wohaaa Gilani where i am watching news i did not see anything like this may be your Media is showing such things like always  LOL and now  you  guyz are bringing Money here wah wah hats off to youROFL .. Listen Pak gov may be grateful or etc but for us USA is nothing more then Muslims biggest enemy .We are not eating their Money those who are using it they can be grateful But yeah i must admit USA got so many supporters in world except in china or Muslim countries
Ghosshh why i am wasting my time here D'ohD'oh
bye again now i am not going to reply here

Of course you wouldn't hear such things! Is it because you don't want to hear? Tongue

Bringing money here? It's been part of the discussion always. Just because you haven't got an answer to it, doesn't mean we cannot speak about it. Tongue
You are not eating there money I see? Then please tell me, what's happening to those $$$? 

Ahh, there we go! Muslim..Islam! Can you think beyond that for a second? Obama has always said that this isn't a war against Islam...stop bringing religion into it. Nobody here has mentioned the word Muslim..Muslim/Islam and Pakistan aren't synonymous to each other. Get that right! I don't know why people consider this as a war against Islam when somebody speaks against Pak or Osama. Silly! 
USA has got many supporters coz they are fighting against terrorism, not against Islam. Don't think you'll be able to see beyond that, so bye. & yeah, thanks for wasting our time.

Edited by .Doe. - 06 May 2011 at 3:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MrsNealCaffreyRapier_dkmystery_Faraan92

Go to top