Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 2)

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

He was mentally deranged and belonged to an asylum.
Summer, there's a very thin dividing line between sanity and insanity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

Osama is dead but me personally i didnt like the picture of his face they showed

Heres hoping for peace now but i dnt think it will happen

Frm a personal standpoint im really worried n scared now one coz there may be counter attacks two i have family in pak so im really scared what us may do to pak now
If they invade then there cud be a world war 3 n its scary we all know how us are sayin to pak if u knew osama was in pak y not tell coz us has given so much aid to pak
Honestly i dnt give a damn abt pak government there money hungry greedy folks they can root in hell zardari shud be shot dead
Its the ppl of pak i worry for
Plz Allah protect everyone in pak right now at this very delicat time
Ameen
I understand the unenviable position of the people there. Most wouldnt even know what role their govt and army played ! The govt there has kept its own people who elected it , in the dark.  Violence and deceit doesnt pay in the long run.I do hope and pray that people start seeing good reason and peace gets a chance.

baz786

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ts9787Monika__29Mru_beeveil_of_rosesqwwwSweet-VioletMagixXRapiermonarDexterkichokriKai.gilmoresCutiepie RanidkmysterySwetha-SaiAreYaar

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwveil_of_rosesRapierMagixXMrsNealCaffreyDexterkichokriKai.baz786monargilmoresdkmysterySwetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Good riddance! May other terrorists follow suit and face harsher deaths. Dancing
same here...Approve
all these terrorists only know to kill people...Angry irrespective of which ever countryShocked they target...

may the remaining leaders of the crippled organization of Al-Qaeda face even more harsher n gruesome deaths...!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011monardkmystery

ts9787 Senior Member
ts9787
ts9787

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Clap indn inn0cence!  Stated perfectly!  I find it ridiculous that people are blaming the US and Americans for celebrating, yet it was alright for people in the Middle East countries to celebrate 9/11? 

Also, do people honestly believe that the US wouldn't try to kill bin Laden and rid the world of these terrorists?  Do people honestly believe that, after being ATTACKED on their OWN soil, the US wouldn't respond through attacking those responsible? 

bin Laden was a horrible man, who got exactly what he deserved and the American's have every right to celebrate it, as they have been waiting for this day for almost 10 years now. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29rabees011veil_of_rosesRapierMagixXMrsNealCaffreymonardkmysterygilmoresSwetha-Sai

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Wow.  Wacko

I couldn't read past 10 pages of the previous thread because some of the comments are just so repulsive and pathetic. The narrow-mindedness of some really baffles me. Sleepy

How about for once we stop the whole "my religion is right/the best" or the whole 'India vs Pakistan vs USA vs Iraq' etc. arguments? Let's try to go beyond that for once. How about instead of religion, we think as HUMANS first? Insaaniyat naam ki bhi koi cheez hai ke nahin? There's something called 'humanity', people. Whether a Muslim dies, an American, Hindu, Christian, Jew, Atheist, etc. it's all the same. How does it make anything right?...they're all human beings. 

I don't know much about others, but I for one, am HAPPY and RELIEVED that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I say, good riddance. Infact, I hope he does not even get a place in hell. A rotten man like him did not deserve to live in my eyes. That bloody mass murderer terrorist who's responsible for the 9/11 attacks, spreading terror, taking countless innocent lives, and heinous crimes like that...yeah, good that's he's gone from the face of the earth. Not only that, but the part that he had the audacity to shamelessly gloat about his deeds to the world is even more sickening. Terrorists like him have no religion or nationality. They choose to interpret religion in any sick and twisted way for their own benefits. If anything, he was an embarrassment not only to Muslims, but to humanity in general. He is dead, and yes, it matters. 

To a great extent (if not all) justice has been served now to the victims of 9/11 and their families. Yeah, the families were victims as well ' victims of emotional turmoil, devastation, loss, and injustice knowing that the sick mastermind behind the whole incident was roaming scot-free in some nations. It's justice for the general American public, the ones who lost their lives fighting in the war, and everyone else in the world suffered and had their lives ruined due to Bin Laden (so no, it's not only justice for Americans because the 9/11 attacks made a worldwide impact). This whole quest is about finding justice and every American has received some sort of a closure. Knowing that the vile monster, who was behind the attack that shook the entire country and the entire world 10 years ago, is no longer alive is a great relief indeed. Granted that there's a long way to go for world peace and to end terrorism from all over, but it's definitely a step forward in the right direction.

I find it funny how people are blaming many Americans for celebrating this death and naming America for being the sole reason for people's death. Bin Laden's supporters celebrated after their victory for completing the 9/11 attacks, and now it's stinging them that Americans are celebrating this vile man's death. Why?

Coming to the previous thread about this whole issue, read a few posts here and there between pages where some were bringing in Bush into the whole discussion. Honestly, drag his name in here all you want and I'm no Bush supporter, but don't use his actions to justify Bin Laden's actions. Sure, Bush messed up big time and made his share of wrong decisions, but that does not change the fact that Bin Laden was a terrorist. Nothing, and I emphasize on that, NOTHING, can change that. If lives of Iraqi soldiers and other innocent Iraqi civilians are lost in the war against Iraq, then lives of American soldiers are lost as well. Why ignore death of Americans and their nation's sufferings? Saying that only non-Americans suffer in this whole mess is just bullshit.  

If this was Twitter, I would have retweeted this post 10 times! But if I quote your post 10 times here, it would be considered as spamming. So I'll leave it. Ouch LOL

Btw, well said.

Edited by .Doe. - 04 May 2011 at 8:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesMrsNealCaffreymonar

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
breaking news from cnn

Pakistan interrogating people left at bin Laden's compound after U.S. raid, senior Pakistani intelligence source says.

Swetha-Sai

Go to top