Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arrey aliya 3000 americans zyada important hai ya phir millions of muslims?
ofcourse 3000 na. paaagal!

@DOE: aw thank youu jii :)  enjoy it while u can😉

Okay Doe and Rapier: nice talking to you fellas. slleep time. nights
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Yes Yes for 100000 Pakistan civilians to die is okay!
Specially since it is for those 3000 who died in 9/11 attacks😛

Ahh, the good ol' number games. Keep on it. 🤣
Btw, the war against terrorism is not only because of 9/11 but also for many other reasons. Did you hear about the recent attacks in Iraq by Osama supporters? Obviously, you don't care about that as well, do you? 
Alu- thumbnail
Marium i love your solutions i am sure the people here will agree
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

ab kia huaa? seriously. that's what will help my country you know. 

that is the only solution i have. do you have any others?

no i have none. i had asked u since u seem to have a problem with american troops and its aid. so i was wondering if u had a better option, which u clearly do not. that's ok. i got my answer, thank u!😊
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Doe.

Ahh, the good ol' number games. Keep on it. 🤣
Btw, the war against terrorism is not only because of 9/11 but also for many other reasons. Did you hear about the recent attacks in Iraq by Osama supporters? Obviously, you don't care about that as well, do you? 

I see the 1000's of attacks happening in my country every day 
I see everything😊
But i also see how many innocent  people are killed because America Invades
MagixX thumbnail

I see the 1000's of attacks happening in my country every day 
I see everything😊
But i also see how many innocent  people are killed because America Invades

So it's ok for people to die if it isn't in the hands of American soldiers. It is ok if terrorists kill them, right? 
Either ask your army to get rid of them, or..WAIT! What am I talking about? Hafiz Saeed is roaming on the roads of Pakistan and the military is doing nothing. Now who is going to take on terrorism? You don't even want Americans to do that. So what do you want? 
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Doe.

So it's ok for people to die if it isn't in the hands of American soldiers. It is ok if terrorists kill them, right? 
Either ask your army to get rid of them, or..WAIT! What am I talking about? Hafiz Saeed is roaming on the roads of Pakistan and the military is doing nothing. Now who is going to take on terrorism? You don't even want Americans to do that. So what do you want? 

what do they want? clearly to be destroyed in the hands of terrorism. or maybe they think the terrorists will spare them if they do not join hands with US.
MagixX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

what do they want? clearly to be destroyed in the hands of terrorism. or maybe they think the terrorists will spare them if they do not join hands with US.

Hahahahaha!! 🤣
Funny how they hate US, and take billion dollars of aids from them as well. 

Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago

@ Indi

I or none of my fellow pakistanis have said we own pakistan. where did u get that from? Stop twisting around our words and making stuff up
Oh and your country has not yet been destroyed by america so you clearly would not know what we go through!

What's up with this "my county" and "your country" nonsense? Why can't you put that aside for a second and think of all the victims belonging to different nations that are human beings REGARDLESS of their nationality/faith/religion/etc? If Pakistani/Iraqi/Afghani soldiers and civilians are harmed, then so are American soldies and civilians.  

Destroyed or not...America was really badly hit by the 9/11 attacks on their own soil. That's a goddamn big deal right there. Innocent people died, families were destroyed, and the general American public was shaken up as well. The NYC skyline was permanently changed. I clearly remember this. Have you conveniently forgotton that? So don't gimme bullshit like, "oh you don't know what we go through" because honestly, I do and I'm sure many others as well. Just remember, "your nation" is not the only one suffering in these times. ðŸ¥±
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Plz Topic starter change this thread name into
Come and criticize Pakistan ,Make Fun and Bash 😃Post Pakistan related Jokes and tweets then say "No offense"
I just want to say
Pak intelligence Failed LIKE indian intelligence failed during 26/11 Like USA army failed when 500 Talibans ran away from their custody.Like their intelligence failed during 9/11.
@Someone who said Pak channels are calling him "Shaheed" Get your facts right first .No one called him shaheed and no one will call him shaheed.He is not Muslim how can we call him shaheed.
Bye ppl Carry on your criticism and Jokes