Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Blue Ice ji.
So sad I meet you only in war times😆
Everything is a huge mess in the Middleeast n N Africa. I expect a few more fights before they end completely.

Originally posted by blue-ice

A friend's status on FB : What kind of country is Pakistan...even Osama is not safe there.

this is hilarious... 🤣

Not to offend anyone... on similar notes..

tweet @NadeemfParacha -For Sale! Obsolete Pak Army Radar. Can't detect US Helicopter but can receive STAR PLUS. Only Rs. 999

Edited by monar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

there are other ways to get into pakistan😉 i am sure indians and pakistanis know that
aur bahut dafa ho bhi chuka hai.or hota bhi hai

I repeat my question why is USA so worried about pakistan? Why not Gaza? Why not kashmir? 

As an Educated and Law Abiding citizen of Republic of India I only follow Legitimate means often known as VISA or PERMIT to land in any foreign country. I am not sure which other means you are talking about, will you bother to explain?

huh! of all the places why you want them in Kashmir? and How is it related to current topic? 🤔

And Gaza, Neither Philistine nor Israel is getting billions $ of "Aid" from US then why will they be interested? Itne paise mein itna hi milega is no myth!

so al queda is targeting us railways (particulary washington dc, LA, new york, and san fransico).
Originally posted by Summer3

Hello Blue Ice ji.
So sad I meet you only in war times😆
Everything is a huge mess in the Middleeast n N Africa. I expect a few more fights before they end completely.

Summerji...🤗...nahi hum peace time mein bhi mile hain😆...good to talk to u again😊
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

so al queda is targeting us railways (particulary washington dc, LA, new york, and san fransico).

SO what did people think OSAMA was dead and it would all end no way!
These people are sick🤢
It will go on Until there is a Proper way to fight terrorism and that is surely not by killing innocents😃
^ um we all know that terrorism won't end with osama's death.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

^ um we all know that terrorism won't end with osama's death.

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 
Osama never had any religions training ???

Bin Laden's theology a radical break with traditional Islam

By Eric Marrapodi, CNN Belief Blog Co-Editor

(CNN) – Osama bin Laden wore the mantle of a religious leader. He looked the part and talked a good game, but his theology was a radical departure from traditional orthodox Islam.

The pitch to join al Qaeda did not start with an invitation to put on a suicide vest but, like other religious splinter groups and cults, took advantage of disenfranchisement and poverty.

Bin Laden had no official religious training but developed his own theology of Islam.

"We don't know that (bin Laden) was ever exposed to orthodox Islamic teachings," said Ebrahim Moosa, a professor of religion and Islamic studies at Duke University.

The writing of ideologues in the Muslim Brotherhood influenced bin Laden heavily, Moosa said.

"He takes scriptural imperatives at their face value and believes this is the only instruction and command God has given him - unmediated by history, unmediated by understanding, unmediated by human experience. Now that's a difference between Muslim orthodoxy and what I would call uber- or hyperscripturalists," Moosa said.

The vast majority of Islamic scholars and imams say the teaching of the Prophet Mohammed happened in historical context that needs to be understood when reading and interpreting the Quran.

"If the likes of bin Laden, if they had spent one day or maybe one month possibly, in a madrassa (Muslim religious school) and understood how the canonical tradition is interpreted, they would not go onto this kind of destructive path they go on," Moosa said.

In the entire leadership structure of al Qaeda, "no one has had any sort of formal religious training from any seminary," said Aftab Malik, a global expert on Muslim affairs at the United Nations Alliance of Civilization. He is researching a Ph.D. on al Qaeda.

"What you had was an engineer and a doctor leading a global jihad against the whole world," Malik said. "That would never happen in normative Islam. It's just such an aberration."

John Esposito, a professor of religion and international affairs at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, said bin Laden "appropriates Islam ... to legitimate and mobilize people."

"If you look at bin Laden's early statements and arguments, his interview with Peter Bergen on CNN ... lots of people would see it as something that would go down very well not just with many Muslims but among many analysts when he talks about longstanding political grievances," Esposito said.

"What bin Laden ends up doing is saying anyone who disagrees with him, any Muslim, is in fact an apostate," he said. That includes Muslims who would not join his fight, he said. "It's a distortion of the traditional teaching, and it just extends the parameters and the consequences in order to legitimate how when you're fighting on the ground you're fighting against your own people."

Malik said, "The key issue is of apostasy," referring to when a person leaves a faith. "One of the things Osama bin Laden deviates from is calling those people who do not implement Sharia, or God's law, on the planet as apostates. If they did not implement Sharia, they deserved death. This is a major departure from normative Islam."

"The second major deviation is the targeting of noncombatants. Even when you read in the Quran there are injunctions for fighting. But before and after the injunctions for fighting are calls for restraint. 'Do not attack monks, do not attack women, do not attack children.' And these are numerated heavily in the Hadith, which are uncontested," Malik said, referring to the sayings of the prophet and his close companions.

"What bin Laden has done is ignored those injunctions," he said. "The reason he has ignored them, in Osama bin Laden's theology it's basically a theology of anarchy.

"Once you let the genie out of the bottle you can't put it back in, and that's the big difference between al Qaeda theology and normative Islam. Normative Islam has heavy constraints - very, very heavy."

Bin Laden's theology is waning greatly in influence, Esposito said, in part because of the rise of the Arab Spring, the revolts of people on the street across the Middle East that have overthrown regimes in Tunisia and Egypt.

"(Al Qaeda's) whole notion was to develop a mass movement," Esposito said. "Well, they never did."

Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 

Osama's name is synonymous with terrorism...its the significance of Osama' s death...that is more important than the death of his physical body itself...of course no one is a fool to think that terrorism will stop now...we need to be more careful than ever...but his death was a msg to all terrorists...that we will get you...even if it is after ten long years...