Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 (Page 10)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Has anyone heard about Osama's will?...I was driving to work this morning and heard this on our desi radio that apparently Osama's will was recovered...there were several things there but the two that stood out were...he forbid his wives to marry after his death and secondly he asked his children not to join Alquieda...what a hypocrite...if at all...this is true...he trained suicide bombers but he knew better...thats why he didn't want his own kids to be terrorist..

yea..a hypocrite and a coward! martyr my foot!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXmonarFaraan92blue-ice.

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.

they wouldn't if they had logic behind it.Wink come up with a good logic, i will not hesistate for one second to accept it.Big smile
just because our perspective is different it has "no logic behind it"

no! it is not about ur perspective. it is about the fact that ur theories are baseless. that's all. if there was some reasoning to them, and if they made sense, then they would be accepted, no? whether people agree with ur perspective or not, it should have some kind of logic behind it. if u can't come up with some kind of explanation, then it most probably is 'ridiculous.'  don't u think?

I find your theories ridiculous toEmbarrassed
No reasoning just like hers are Big smile
Find a better explanation!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersLost-angel-Maha-

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...

which pakistanis support Alqaida or the Taliban? Pakistanis are not extremists my friend. They are pretty 'modern i guess you could say when it comes to religion. btw all the people that support taliban and alqaida are the afghanis that came into pakistan! they spread nothing but corruption they spread their extremist views and they intermingled to create more terrorism. i am not blaming them but pakistanis arent extremists. al qaida and taliban didnt originate in pakistan.
i dont support talibans and i dont support al qaida.

Keeping mum is equivalent to giving support indirectly...why is the common Pakistani not infuriated that Osama was found next to a military base...why are they not raising questions about the kind of security their govt is providing to its citizens instead of blaming other countries...why didn't the Pakistani military get Osama...instead of USA...if not for USA...Osama would be still living there under ur noses and plotting more terror attacks God knows how many and maybe many of those would have killed some innocent Pakistanis...what would it take for you to realise that USA had to enter your country and kill Osama because ur army didn't/couldn't do it...what will make you realise that USA helps Pakistan because ur Govt. lets them help them...just posing illogical/incoherent question doesn't make you a good citizen...patriotism is good...blind patriotism is bad...

You know today only there was an interview of a Pakistani who said we don't care about Osama being dead or alive we have our own problems like increasing prices ETC but u wont see that and U will never be able to see from a Pakistanis perspective. 
Anyway yes we do stay mum but we have reasons for that like fear!
Oh and USA does not help us thanks!
Oh and our Govt is Corrupt we admit it but USA would enter anyways if they wanted toDead
We are not blindly patriotic but we can see your blind hate for PakistanSmile

Thanks!

why do some ppl keep bringing pak's government? we are not blind we know their government is corrupt! we ADMIT it. stop using that as an excuse to defend ur position
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

have u been reading my previous posts? haha. i dont support my government. and neither do most of the pakistanis. did you ignore the rest of my post? TALIBANS and ALQAIDA (afghan heritage) support osama! they sheltered him. not us.

why didnt pakistani military get osama? because they are and were threatened by al qaida and the taliban!!!!

pakistanis do not uspport their government how many times do i have to tell u that. the government doesnt listen to them which is digusting! the government's job is to provide a stable and secure place for the civilians but they dont ! yeah ppl do raise questions i donno why THAT stuff never gets published

and yeah we do realize USA entered our country to kill osama. good job. he's dead. now get out? that's all we ask for. USA needed a reason to enter pak, they found it, and now they wanna stay there.

I was talking about the common Pakistani...u maybe r an exception...because  what they showing the people are not angry with their own govt...they are angry with USA, India and Israel...
You are saying that ur military is threatened by al  quieda and Taliban...then whats going to happen to a country whose military is threatened by terrorists...have u thought about that...?

Did you see what happened in Egypt...their govt. was not listening to them either...do you think if ur govt doesn't listen to its people...your military is terrified of terrorist and ur citizens blame other countries...what is going to happen to ur country...try giving it a thought...ur anger is misdirected...it should be directed towards ur own govt...not other Govts..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MagixXFaraan92AreYaar

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyaafridi

ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.

they wouldn't if they had logic behind it.Wink come up with a good logic, i will not hesistate for one second to accept it.Big smile
just because our perspective is different it has "no logic behind it"

no! it is not about ur perspective. it is about the fact that ur theories are baseless. that's all. if there was some reasoning to them, and if they made sense, then they would be accepted, no? whether people agree with ur perspective or not, it should have some kind of logic behind it. if u can't come up with some kind of explanation, then it most probably is 'ridiculous.'  don't u think?

I find your theories ridiculous toEmbarrassed
No reasoning just like hers are Big smile
Find a better explanation!

no problem. now tell me where i am lacking and i will help clarify what u don't understand.Big smile what do u find ridiculous? i told her what i found ridiculous. now u tell me. and mine aren't theories. they are just counters for her theories.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12_notinuse_MagixXFaraan92

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
And aliya: their explanation is that : our government is corrupt. And we need helpLOL
Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

have u been reading my previous posts? haha. i dont support my government. and neither do most of the pakistanis. did you ignore the rest of my post? TALIBANS and ALQAIDA (afghan heritage) support osama! they sheltered him. not us.

why didnt pakistani military get osama? because they are and were threatened by al qaida and the taliban!!!!

pakistanis do not uspport their government how many times do i have to tell u that. the government doesnt listen to them which is digusting! the government's job is to provide a stable and secure place for the civilians but they dont ! yeah ppl do raise questions i donno why THAT stuff never gets published

and yeah we do realize USA entered our country to kill osama. good job. he's dead. now get out? that's all we ask for. USA needed a reason to enter pak, they found it, and now they wanna stay there.

I was talking about the common Pakistani...u maybe r an exception...because  what they showing the people are not angry with their own govt...they are angry with USA, India and Israel...
You are saying that ur military is threatened by al  quieda and Taliban...then whats going to happen to a country whose military is threatened by terrorists...have u thought about that...?

Did you see what happened in Egypt...their govt. was not listening to them either...do you think if ur govt doesn't listen to its people...your military is terrified of terrorist and ur citizens blame other countries...what is going to happen to ur country...try giving it a thought...ur anger is misdirected...it should be directed towards ur own govt...not other Govts..

Common Pakistani like u know what they say and thinkDead
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

And aliya: their explanation is that : our government is corrupt. And we need helpLOL

i think the point everyone is making ur govt is corrupt then do sumthing inline with egyptian revolution rather than wasting time in blame US game

Go to top