Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

Evil is the truth of Human existence .Doe .. the problem now is increase in their disciples

Correct. It's the sad truth. & right you are..increase in their disciples, increase in threat. Tough times ahead.

Btw, I must say, this Osama bloke looks damn polite! If I didn't know who he was & would have met him, I would think he is just one of those few innocents left on Earth. 😆
MagixX thumbnail
Pentagon has released some Osama videos. He doesn't look his normal self. He looks too sick & old...
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Doe.

Pentagon has released some Osama videos. He doesn't look his normal self. He looks too sick & old...

He was sick. He is said to have been on renal dialysis for quite some time. One of the reports says that he asked his children not to join the Al Queda!
MagixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

He was sick. He is said to have been on renal dialysis for quite some time. One of the reports says that he asked his children not to join the Al Queda!

I did know that he had a kidney problem but didn't know he was on dialysis.
Yeah..I heard about that. Funny how he tried to justify whatever he was doing, and yet, asked his children not to join. Lol ! This bloke is hilarious.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Correct. It's the sad truth. & right you are..increase in their disciples, increase in threat. Tough times ahead.

Btw, I must say, this Osama bloke looks damn polite! If I didn't know who he was & would have met him, I would think he is just one of those few innocents left on Earth. 😆

looks can be deceiving, even osama was normal looking person, still synonymous to Terrorism. More to it, Osama et al planted enough questions on the attire itself, and we humans tend to generalize
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Civilians have been casualties since long. Wherever they could be avoided, people have avoided it. I read an article about it recently.

Btw, you like guys like Hitler, Saddam, etc even though they have killed so many people and yet you find faults with Americans & their administration? What is this?--😊  Am not supporting any killings...If we analyze the situation how he become bad for Americans or the world, how it happend...we dont feel that much hate on that person, once US support OBL to distroy Russia, dont forget that matter... and about Adolf Hitler may be just a stupid person, uneducated, unsophisticated. Bt he has something in him that the professors/politician were lacking, or that intelligent people were lacking...these type of people may be Mad or some problems with them, his madness had great impact in peoples mind or country(both ways)..!! thats the truth!

-Believe- thumbnail
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Vinuji...mujhe humesha lagta tha ki kuchh to gadbad hai aapke saath...per itni jyada gadbad hai ye nahi maloom tha..😆😆

😆😆 I don't think that's true at all, ...but I have an obsession with gad-bad famous peoples..😉
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
MagixX thumbnail
counter question - how many lives Terrorism taken ðŸ¤”-- just add iraq war +Afghan war + other civilian death ðŸ˜Š - Ahh, number games? 😳

As for Afghan, Mona has already given you the answer.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago