Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

These people have problems with ALL muslims being condemned for the actions of the terrorists, but they are very liberal with their hatred towards the WHOLE of America and wishing for its destruction...And what's amusing is some of these people are living right in America...If they have a problem with America and want its destruction, the first thing they need to do is GET OUT!!!!

I mean forget everything else...doesn't it make logical sense for what if tomorrow all your ill wishes for America come true...you sure don't want to be caught by your own curses???

Being an American, it disgusts me that I am made to pay through my nose to fend for these thankless people...

I don't know who u are talking about but believe me...none of those who are here would want to go back and settle in Pakistan...they will live here and curse the country that is giving them everything...may be many of them are American citizens...they won't get out...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --Nida--

in my opinion US should stop giving aid to pakistan...

oh yeah!!!...I want my money back...
^^^ I didn't even bother to read it fully as its too offensive..(and too long ..).

I wouldn't like reading such stuff said about America and India even in jest, and I very well can understand what the Pakistanis must be feeling...

Its their Army and the people of the governing authority who let them down, but all the humiliation has to be endured by these normal people...

Knowing that we have a lot of Pakistani people on this forum, we need to handle the matter with more care as we wouldn't want these people to get hurt for no wrong of theirs...Lets deal with some dignity!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't know who u are talking about but believe me...none of those who are here would want to go back and settle in Pakistan...they will live here and curse the country that is giving them everything...may be many of them are American citizens...they won't get out...

That's the pity na...I am actually scared of such people more than the real terrorists...
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm flying out to Islamabad on Sunday!
Alu- thumbnail

No worries i am dying to leave just waiting for may 20thπŸ˜›
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh yeah!!!...I want my money back...

if you anyhow figure out how to get money back lemme know .. IRS eat my money.. ah more than AID i would love to see my money used for research on AIDS πŸ€”
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw, killing of Osama promoted Dawood Bhai to Number 2nd position in most wanted list πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mubarak ho bhai.. waise Don ko pakdna mushkil nahi.. Miyadaad ko pakad lo
_notinuse_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

Btw, killing of Osama promoted Dawood Bhai to Number 2nd position in most wanted list πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mubarak ho bhai.. waise Don ko pakdna mushkil nahi.. Miyadaad ko pakad lo

that's great for him! a PROMOTION! he must be distributing sweets as we speak...