Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Religion, nation and even politics are inflammatory topics. Invariably someone is going to get upset or hurt. Its best to try and be as calm as possible, or take a break and come back to the point when one feels more emotionally stable and rational. After all we all are just ordinary people here, who come here for a good time. No one really hates each other (except of course if the other person likes the wrong actor or wrong couples. Thats what IF-WAR is all about right? πŸ˜†)

The point a lot of people here are trying to make is not against Pakistan or its people - but the recent events that point to huge incompetency at the most. As you and many others also hate terrorists, I'm sure you are very upset that your government did not know the world's worst terrorist was next to your own military academy.

We all know that even Pakistanis hate corrupt governments and terrorists. But being angry is not enough you know - something has to be done to make Pakistan is safe right? If no one cares or does nothing about the problems then it will be Pakistan who hurts the most. That is why I keep asking if Pakistanis are against American strategies what do you have in mind to help your own country and people against the terrorists and corrupt people there?
Sometimes it happened that May be whatever is someone saying is right but the way He/She says can change meanings of whole words .and sometimes the way of saying can change the whole situation like you didπŸ˜†Thanks
Here in Pak people are upset  with Gov and Army more then anyone else .You see our Media ,people comments on different site and etc They all are raising questions on army ,gov and etc watch our channel program you will find criticism every where.Even i am confused that how it is possible but i cant be sure about anything i dont trust US gov and i also dont trust on Pak gov and etc
This can be whole drama created by us-pak agencies to save obama gov coz many people think Osam died many years ago  or this can be true .i just believe on "we dont know about everything".

Originally posted by angie.4u

Oh yeah we have been doing the good work ... adding fuel to the fire used to be the prime time job of many DMers . Really missing a few of them. We would have had a raging inferno by now ...not that the newbies are doing a bad job..infact they could be veterans with new Ids πŸ˜†

Like K would explain "Who is Osama"

G would ask "Whats good for Osama, isn't good for Obama?"

OBJ would say "Bappista killed Osama"

Krystal would say "#$)#@ Osama"

who else am I missing πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBIzD19U2AY&feature=uploademail[/YOUTUBE]

Like K would explain "Who is Osama"

G would ask "Whats good for Osama, isn't good for Obama?"

OBJ would say "Bappista killed Osama"

Krystal would say "#$)#@ Osama"

who else am I missing πŸ˜†

This will lead to conspiracy theories now. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Doe.

This will lead to conspiracy theories now. πŸ˜†
Conspiracy or hijacking project Osama to the highest order..πŸ˜†
very soon we would have physics, metaphysics, economics, the stock market and history finding its way here πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cricketfan1

πŸ‘

Hats off to you for daring to think objectively...I wish there are more people like you who have to courage to call a spade a spade...

I just don't get the logic of the Pakistanis who are busy playing the passing the blame game...I mean, you can say a million things to the outside world in defense of your military or whatever, but at the end of the day its YOUR country and its YOU who are going to face the consequences...There is no shame in accepting the negatives, as long as you are willing to put in the work to overcome them...That Osama was found in the lap of ISI is an undeniable fact...And the choice is yours to make as a self-respecting citizen of Pakistan-whether to pass the blame and feel victimized about the whole thing, or just wake up and fight to get to the bottom of this matter...

Choices..choices!!!!

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Aww thankzz dear.. actually some people really disgusts me who spread dirt in my country with their BS..🀒 i can call spade a spade weather its in my country OR in another country.. i dont care abt dat.. i hate terrorism nd if its in my country den i'll surelly do critisize it nd den i'll look into other countries..!!!
As it is said.. 1st u should look into urself den u should critisize others..!!!
Facts will always remain facts nd i completely accept it.. its ridiculous to blame other countries just coz i wanna defend my country..πŸ˜•
I very well know wat is happening in my country nd 
Yes i really dont feel shame in accepting negitives of my country coz at da end we r da people who hav to face da consequence..!!!πŸ˜‰

I thnk every pakistani should simply accept it rather den blaming other countries just coz they wanna blindly defend their country..!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by angie.4u

Conspiracy or hijacking project Osama to the highest order..πŸ˜†
very soon we would have physics, metaphysics, economics, the stock market and history finding its way here πŸ˜†

@Bold: Ignoring the rest, hijacking is his job. He might hijack Satan during his outing in hell now. He must be enjoying there...πŸ˜†
LOL! one more  tweet - NadeemfParacha - Al-Queda divers confirm OBL death πŸ˜†

Please tell me if you are a Tea Partier, I'll go argue with my wall instead.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
editEdited by blue-ice - 12 years ago