Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

How can you even generalize the government like that? Are you aware of the various political spectrums and foreign policies? Many people seem to not see the difference between the Bush administration and Obama administration. Many Pakistanis fail to understand that if they do not cooperate with this administration there might as well be a Palin administration in store next and I bet that slogan will be "Bomb Baby Bomb".

I won't speak for everyone, but I think I've made every effort possible to acknowledge your arguments, point flaws and be rational, reasonable and respectable. But you have to understand that some statements and words stick out because of their inflammatory nature. The best thing to do is avoid that sort of language altogether. I'm sorry if you are unable to appreciate that. 😊

I understand dear But sometimes when it comes to your country and religion it become intolerable and specially for emotional people like me.Sorry if i hurted anyone
I have nothing against American people or Indian people or anyone else i also lost my cousin in 9/11 not only me thousand of people lost their loved ones in 9/11 ,26/11 iraq,afghanistan or Pakistan No one can love or support any terrorist whether its Osama ,Alqaida ,Bush or anyone else..
We know how it feels when in Morning i go to Uni and i dont know whether i will come back to my home or not Then how can we support terrorism or terrorists .A-qaida ,Taliban or other are killing Pakistanis so How can Pakistan support them .
Yeah US ,Pak ,Russia , all supported them is past to take hold of afghanistan but now i dont think so that any country can support them
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maha-

No its no for welfare of their ppl its all about who is gonna be a World power .US suported Taliban to fight against Russia in afghanistan , Pakistan Supported Them because they wanted to hold afghanistan China is supporting anti-Ind organizations like Indian gov supported Tamils in 1980s .They all are doing it for Power
People are just Fools and unaware of what is actually happening

MOST of the people are illiterates when it comes to the works of the politics...They are blissfully unaware of their governments taking away food from their mouths and investing it on the whims like being  a superpower ...To the common man, how does it matter if his country is a superpower, if he is dying of hunger and terrorist attacks??

But there the good news is that there are more people today than yesterday who are aware of these stupid gimmicks...
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, some people here need to get few things right. Firstly, I am an Indian, and I don't hate Pakistan. And no sensible Indian would hate Pakistan just because it's Pakistan.
All we do is, hate some idiots who are leading a luxurious life there inspite of causing harm to the Indians and the rest. THAT is what bothers us. I am sure that should be bothering to any human if a murderer is roaming freely or if a terrorist is found living a comfortable life in a mansion somewhere near a military base after claiming so many lives and having made so many other lives miserable?

Again, no country is perfect. Whether it's India, Pak, America or whatever. Every country has it's own shortcomings. That doesn't mean we keep quiet & act all patriotic by saying whatever my country does is right & I will defend it no matter what. That is not patriotism, it is madness. Not asking you to abuse your govt., but to criticise it gently for it's own betterment, for your betterment.

Many of the Indians have criticised their govt. for being corrupt. Infact, I myself volunteered to murder all our politicians coz of the scams they were involved in. 😆 That doesn't mean I don't love my country. I do. It's just that some people are out there to give the country a bad name, and you've got to criticise those people for a better life instead of blaming someone else for being equally incapable or anything else. Pointing somebody else's faults doesn't cover up your own.

If Pak genuinely wants to fight against terrorism, we have no problem in joining hands with them. Genuine doesn't mean by words, gotta show it through actions as well. After all, we all like to lead a peaceful life. United we stand, divided we fall. In case of terrorism, we all ought to be united. Blame game will do no good. It will, in turn, cause hatred among us while those terrorists go killing people. 

I hope you'll understand that the discussion here is NOT against a religion or a country. It is against terrorism.

P.S: If Osama was found in India near a military base, we would have criticised the incapability of our military and our govt. too. So it's not about favouritism here.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maha-

I understand dear But sometimes when it comes to your country and religion it become intolerable and specially for emotional people like me.Sorry if i hurted anyone
I have nothing against American people or Indian people or anyone else i also lost my cousin in 9/11 not only me thousand of people lost their loved ones in 9/11 ,26/11 iraq,afghanistan or Pakistan No one can love or support any terrorist whether its Osama ,Alqaida ,Bush or anyone else..
We know how it feels when in Morning i go to Uni and i dont know whether i will come back to my home or not Then how can we support terrorism or terrorists .A-qaida ,Taliban or other are killing Pakistanis so How can Pakistan support them .
Yeah US ,Pak ,Russia , all supported them is past to take hold of afghanistan but now i dont think so that any country can support them

Religion, nation and even politics are inflammatory topics. Invariably someone is going to get upset or hurt. Its best to try and be as calm as possible, or take a break and come back to the point when one feels more emotionally stable and rational. After all we all are just ordinary people here, who come here for a good time. No one really hates each other (except of course if the other person likes the wrong actor or wrong couples. Thats what IF-WAR is all about right? 😆)

The point a lot of people here are trying to make is not against Pakistan or its people - but the recent events that point to huge incompetency at the most. As you and many others also hate terrorists, I'm sure you are very upset that your government did not know the world's worst terrorist was next to your own military academy.

We all know that even Pakistanis hate corrupt governments and terrorists. But being angry is not enough you know - something has to be done to make Pakistan is safe right? If no one cares or does nothing about the problems then it will be Pakistan who hurts the most. That is why I keep asking if Pakistanis are against American strategies what do you have in mind to help your own country and people against the terrorists and corrupt people there?
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

MOST of the people are illiterates when it comes to the works of the politics...They are blissfully unaware of their governments taking away food from their mouths and investing it on the whims like being  a superpower ...To the common man, how does it matter if his country is a superpower, if he is dying of hunger and terrorist attacks??

But there the good news is that there are more people today than yesterday who are aware of these stupid gimmicks...

If common people are aware or not it doesn't matter much for Governments .its like a World game ,2-3 countries are supporting each other and on other side 2-3 countries are supporting each other and just  to stop other from becoming a world power .it sound funny but its an harsh reality.We cant blame 1-2 countries its all about the WORLD GAME.
Its funny that how be believe on US or Pak gove or anyone else that whatever they are saying is true we dont know about whats going on in thei Think Tanks 🤔(I do believe that OSAMA is dead)😆

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Whatever said and done the credit for kicking DM back to life goes to Osama and Obama 😆

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Whatever said and done the credit for kicking DM back to life goes to Osama and Obama 😆

And us as well. That was unfair! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh very well said, Doe, very very well said 👏
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
in my opinion US should stop giving aid to pakistan...stop supporting us ...i mean if you involve too much of US ppl will not own this war as their own...they would consider it as america's war...and thats where the major pblm ...no matter how weak pakistan government is but this problem can never be solved without the help of the pakistanis...agression will only increase agression 
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Doe.

And us as well. That was unfair! 😆

Oh yeah we have been doing the good work ... adding fuel to the fire used to be the prime time job of many DMers . Really missing a few of them. We would have had a raging inferno by now ...not that the newbies are doing a bad job..infact they could be veterans with new Ids 😆