Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chaha_khan

]Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
@ Others Only those can understand who knows the reality or those who are suffering others can only criticize and blame and cant do anything else
Stay blessed

I'd get the logic if you stated death toll in Iraq or Afghanistan because those nations were/are occupied by USA and can be deemed responsible. Pakistan is still sovereign and an ally of USA, so any death toll in Pakistan is the responsibility of the Pakistan government and army.

That being said this 34,000 where are you getting the numbers from. Can you please cite the source. Preferably a valid source that identifies death toll by conflicts/strike, between which forces and breaks down those dead as civilians, terrorists and military personnel (US/PAK/Allies).

Also to add 09/11 death toll of 2977 does not include the rescue workers who died during rescue in later days or due to injuries/diseases contracted during rescuing.

Pakistan Media and people are definitely criticizing Pak Forces and Government check out Pakistan news channels,print Media and People reaction on different sites But defintely when someone will call a country bloody state no one will be able to tolerate it. i dont think so it comes under criticism it comes under bashing.When someone will post funny tweets and etc it will definitely Hurt others
For some people (Here in Pak) Osama is not a hero actually for them USA is a villain and they will support Osama against him and i will tell you why
From2004-2005 to 2009 Total 2500 died in US drone attack but only 200+ taliban got killed others were Innocent people.Like Americans hate Osama for killing innocent people Those innocent people or their Family members hate US.they are un educated they dont know why this all is Happening they only knows their sons,daughter,husbands etc got killed by US attacks
Every coin has two sides Dear

Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
@ Others Only those can understand who knows the reality or those who are suffering others can only criticize and blame and cant do anything else
Stay blessed

I am a bit confused with your numbers...What is the point of quoting the number of deaths???Are you by any chance trying to say that since 3000 is much lesser than 34,000, US's people don't know what death and suffering is???

Also, I didn't understand how your point relates to the stuff you quoted above...

Dear its because US lost 3000 innocent People in 9/11 but after that thank God nothing big happened in US but i Pakistan we lost more thn 34000 People in 4-5 years thats why people can think like this .here we are suffering more thn US thats y people can think like this
Stay blessed 

Yeah, in Pakistan (as well as Iraq and Afghanistan) people lost their lives too. But that does NOT disregard the fact that people in the 9/11 attacks lost their lives as well. Whether 3000 people died or 34000 people died, at the end of the day, innocent lives were LOST regardless of religion/faith/nationality/ethnicity/gender/etc. Familiies were destroyed, alot of people suffered, ETC. A Pakistani's life is not above an American's life and VICE VERSA. If Pakistan (and other nations) is a victim, then so is America. 

And seriously, this whole "my country" vs "your country" thing and the whole religion card is really getting annoying now.

Also, just because some people were not directly effected by the 9/11 attacks or other terrorism/war acts, does not mean that they can't grasp reality. So one has to suffer in order to sympathize with someone else? 😕
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I am a bit confused with your numbers...What is the point of quoting the number of deaths???Are you by any chance trying to say that since 3000 is much lesser than 34,000, US's people don't know what death and suffering is???

Also, I didn't understand how your point relates to the stuff you quoted above...
Dont manipulate My words here 🥱Did i said anything like this ?I just said Pak is in more danger as Pak is suffering more because of this War against Terror .
I don't know if Abbottabad is a tribal area or not... but saw it on BBC and have this link :
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/04/groups-of-lawyers-denounce-bin-laden-killing.html

thank goodness, my frnds from Pak, whom I know, aren't like these!
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

It really feels shame to see such disgusting people offering prayers 4 a sick man like Usama..!!!👎🏼

Although i'm also 4rm Pakistan bt i dont defend such Un-Educted nd disgusting people..!!!🤢
I've seen many Un-educated people offering prayers 4 Usama in da news..!!!😕
Woh bara muhazzab aadmi tha.. Woh 5 waqt ka namazi tha.. woh yeh tha.. woh Woh tha.. wats dis Bullshit...🤢

I hope Pakistan ko aisay jahil logoon say jald hi chutkara miley..!!!

I'm sure there is something wrong in Pak army OR ISI dats y Usama was living here since 5-6 years..!!!

Facts will be always facts.. so i really dont thnk dere is anything to defend abt dat..!!!😕

👏

Hats off to you for daring to think objectively...I wish there are more people like you who have to courage to call a spade a spade...

I just don't get the logic of the Pakistanis who are busy playing the passing the blame game...I mean, you can say a million things to the outside world in defense of your military or whatever, but at the end of the day its YOUR country and its YOU who are going to face the consequences...There is no shame in accepting the negatives, as long as you are willing to put in the work to overcome them...That Osama was found in the lap of ISI is an undeniable fact...And the choice is yours to make as a self-respecting citizen of Pakistan-whether to pass the blame and feel victimized about the whole thing, or just wake up and fight to get to the bottom of this matter...

Choices..choices!!!!

👏
👏

You know anyone who states that 'US is an enemy of Muslims' is as intelligent and aware as the hillbillies who say "All Muslims are terrorists".  Sometimes I wonder if these people are watching more Faux News than Americans and follow Sarah Palin on Twitter. How are they any better, when they too judge all Americans based on the actions of a few loony toons.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'd get the logic if you stated death toll in Iraq or Afghanistan because those nations were/are occupied by USA and can be deemed responsible. Pakistan is still sovereign and an ally of USA, so any death toll in Pakistan is the responsibility of the Pakistan government and army.

That being said this 34,000 where are you getting the numbers from. Can you please cite the source. Preferably a valid source that identifies death toll by conflicts/strike, between which forces and breaks down those dead as civilians, terrorists and military personnel (US/PAK/Allies).

Also to add 09/11 death toll of 2977 does not include the rescue workers who died during rescue in later days or due to injuries/diseases contracted during rescuing.

I know its a responsibility of Pak gov and army ..i didnt said that its because of USA ??its all happening here because of War against terror thats why i said that Pak is suffering more then US
Check stats of Before and after 9/11 and you will find huge Number of difference
Well it was about those innocent people who got killed in suicide or other bomb attacks
and about 34000 Sorry i was quoting from someone else post its actually

2003   140 
2004  435
2005   430 
2006  608 
2007   1523
2008  2155
2009*  1222 
Total  6532 
Its just about civilions and 2385 were security persons who got killed in 6-7 years its from satp.org site 😊so as a whole its about 9000 people

Dont manipulate My words here 🥱Did i said anything like this ?I just said Pak is in more danger as Pak is suffering more because of this War against Terror .

Excuse me...I clearly mentioned that that I was confused...All you had to do was clarify, rather than jumping at me like that...With the quotation of the numbers like that, I really didn't understand what you were trying to implicate...

And BTW, there is nothing like 'more' danger and 'less' danger...Danger is danger and we all EQUALLY value our lives and are equally in danger because of these terrorists...be it 3, or 3000 or 34,000 or 34 million...a death is a death is a death...